Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33746. (Read 26462745 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 500
Well that was sweet, 2,500 coins bought up nearly instantly.  What little wall remained at $90 is now gone.

There was a 500+ buy right above my screenshot too.  So maybe that 2K buy a couple posts above me was someone else?

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
New 14k bid wall at 80!

Awesome wall that!
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
New 14k bid wall at 80!
Most excellent, someone is having fun, haha  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
That was very satisfying to watch  Smiley  The BTC2k wall at $91 was put up and pulled at least 5 times. Obviously fake. And it was eaten before it could be pulled

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
2011 post bubble was one disaster after the next, everyone had to keep reminding themselves what counts is the protocol wasnt hacked, and their was a gr8 deal FUD that bitcoin was only useful for dealing drugs, and it really was just a fad... This scared off a lot of people when bitcoin was still trying to get some reasonable critical mass going (unless to say it really HURT bitcoin)... This time everything is just F'in dandy, so we'll have a U shaped recovery and then continue making new highs, it will pop AGAIN ( at 500? ) and then another U shaped recovery and continue making new highs! thats right people the dash for digital cash get ready... set... GO!  Cool

That was just so obvious. You slam 11k coins, getting 1M in 15 seconds, ask walls go up, you're trying to drive the price down. You're trying to keep it down. You're trying to get panic sellers. There's no other reason on earth you'd coin dump like that and try to hold the drop. People realize that, use it as a chance to buy back in, and it's slowly heading back up. They haven't been watching the buying today, that was a poorly planned attack. Way too much money added to MtGox, itching to get in. Should have let the rally keep going up and just slammed into it when it slowed down.
All ready for the Colbert bump.

I'm really excited haha, I hope the guy being interviewed does well. My favorite show talking about my favorite topic  Smiley
Activity: 434
All ready for the Colbert bump.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
2011 post bubble was one disaster after the next, everyone had to keep reminding themselves what counts is the protocol wasnt hacked, and their was a gr8 deal FUD that bitcoin was only useful for dealing drugs, and it really was just a fad... This scared off a lot of people when bitcoin was still trying to get some reasonable critical mass going (needless to say it really HURT bitcoin)... This time everything is just F'in dandy, so we'll have a U shaped recovery and then continue making new highs, it will pop AGAIN ( at 500? ) and then another U shaped recovery and continue making new highs! thats right people the dash for digital cash get ready... set... GO!  Cool

Someone sold thousands of coins and then threw up a 4k ask wall at 88, and the bids would not budge. They started buying into the wall and then it was pulled. Bullish sign.

Yeah why slam into the wall, push it back, then put up a wall to keep it down? Clearly trying to drive the price down, I don't see why else you'd do that. It's not making you more money.

It's amazing to watch. Before it would have created panic and lag. MtGox is handling things much better, and those left with coins seem to be much more content to hold them.

A lot less panic in the market. Way more buying pressure. It will be back to 95 shortly. Thanks for the 11k coins.
Someone sold thousands of coins and then threw up a 4k ask wall at 88, and the bids would not budge. They started buying into the wall and then it was pulled. Bullish sign.

Yeah why slam into the wall, push it back, then put up a wall to keep it down? Clearly trying to drive the price down, I don't see why else you'd do that. It's not making you more money.

It's amazing to watch. Before it would have created panic and lag. MtGox is handling things much better, and those left with coins seem to be much more content to hold them.

Activity: 174
Merit: 101
Activity: 434
Here's the volume  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
Interesting. The ask wall just decided to slam itself into the bid wall. All at once. Seems like a strange way to dump 4k coins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Volume is rather low right now... Unless there's a sudden increase in volume past 95, I don't think the rally will be sustainable... I think it may dip down to 85 before a substantial breakout appears.

Damn... missed the low by a dollar...  Sad
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Bitcoin on the Colbert Report tonight. Colbert bump to incoming fiat?
Also, the crash hasn't gotten rid of investment interest. I'm sure Loaded isn't the only one getting new clients.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
doesn't anyone else see the similarities?

The important part is post-bubble. There's no reason to think that it will behave the same as in 2011.

There is no bad news this time to crush confidence. Actually, good news is still coming in just as it did on the way up. New merchants accepting every day. New exchanges and projects being worked on. Plenty of media coverage and people coming in.

no bad news?
what are you talking about?
btc24 is history along with +5M $
bitfloor stoped trading (AML reasons probably too)
it just hasn't made it to the news yet

What AML violation can you site any evidence for?  I would bet it's forced bankruptcy.
Activity: 364
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
let's not forget:

http://www.bitcoin2013.com/

and

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2140782,00.html

among the other good news. Bitcoin-24 and Bitfloor are just teething problems that need to be pulled out because they were never going to keep up, I suggest.

... 30 days time it's picking up whatever happens in my opinion.

This is purely based on hunch, but I feel that "awareness" is only really just beginning. Let's hope the infrastructure grows exponentially so it can cope and the manipulators grow some ethical balls and get involved in business with all their coins and capital instead of just pumping up a volatile and unstable market to make money in the short term.

EDIT - I have no idea what I'm talking about I've been into Bitcoin for 10 days
Jump to: