Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33750. (Read 26462764 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111
It is broken, downward

Bearish triangle forming? Or wait is it bullish? Well, it might be a triangle at least...

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Lol what the heck? How can the bid be higher than the ask?
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Given that the price is rising, and that the triangle will probably finish close to when the upward moving support reaches it, I'd imagine it is bullish.  Cheesy
Activity: 784
bitcoin hundred-aire
I'm not sure why that has to be a bearish triangle.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bearish triangle forming? Or wait is it bullish? Well, it might be a triangle at least...

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
..yeah
posted earlier on old thread (what, please can we go back to the old one? I loved how the pages build another "wall" and stuff)

umm, do I read this correctly? After the "crash"we have in sum even more bitcoins sitting on the markets AND Sum in $ in ask is like double the amount the price?

more bitcoins then before:
So there were no big selling deals, nobody took them and stored them where we cant see them: they are still for sale? What does this mean anyway?

bid/ask sum double the amount of price:
So I see the prices went down, obviously I dont need that chart to know this, but what else can you read here?

I'm not smart enough to read that chart, but somehow it looks to me like "BUY MOFO BUY!"  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1260
Drunk Posts
Scare wall was unscary.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
I'm done trading.

I'm mostly a holder. But I tried trading a few of my hard-earned coins. I made a couple of bad trades and am down a little on those. No biggie, learning curve. However, what has really put me off is that while $ have lost $x through my bad trades, I have been unable to realize at least $x/2 through Gox being shitty and have $x*2 out in limbo, likely never to be seen again with bitcoin-24. I'll still be cheering from the sidelines but dammit, there's nothing more frustrating to me than not being able to use your money when you want to.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Morning wall pic. (I almost couldn't find the "reply" button because it wasn't all squished over onto the side like in the last thread Smiley

Wall at $90 is being devoured.

And down! Surely there will be a correction soon, but I could see $100 being hit today easily.

waking up to this, is almost better then morning sex.
Huge sell-off, big ask wall @ $94. Things just got interesting.

Wall removed, smaller wall @ $92.5

Wall eaten?

Activity: 756
I thought Gox was closing for US customers and CoinLab opening on or by April 15th?

What happened

Pushed to May 7 last I heard

Do we know if gox has been processing new accounts at the same speed, slower, faster, halted?

Hope this 'CoinLab' is coming thing doesn't turn into 'BitInstant is making a bitcoin debit card'
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
I thought Gox was closing for US customers and CoinLab opening on or by April 15th?

What happened

Pushed to May 7 last I heard
Activity: 756

What happened
legendary
What intrigues me is that yesterday we have triple more volume and no lag.

That maybe because what Gox said is truth: people are buying right now yet they didn't cancel their orders at lower prices, so the number of checks Gox needs to execute goes up multi-fold. In a panic sell like yesterday people would not have expected to have their orders at higher prices filled so they simply cancel them(besides those that are backed up with funds).

With proper design, those checks far outside the center would not even be being compared against. I also suspect that the trading engine is doing more than just trading. Kind-of a no-no.

I can't even get on right now. Not even the homepage. It's a circus.
legendary
I refuse to use an exchange with more than a few seconds of lag.

Why is it that the Bears always try to make it so that "the lag is causing prices to go up"? Is it not obvious to everyone that lag causes the prices to go down? Lag creates fear, fear causes selling etc.

I think at first, lag's outcome is unpredictable. Then come the sell-offs.
It's pretty quiet in here, no one updated their bookmarks?  Tongue

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Last price: $89.99999
legendary
The diamond! The mythical Ultra Diamond Pattern! Bitcoin is destined for $100,000,000 now!  Tongue
I like drawing lines on graphs!

legendary
Guess its time to take some profit while the cat is still alive Cool
And then possibly be left behind as we continue to climb the upward moving support line that has been in place since $50.  Grin
Jump to: