Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 33749. (Read 26462764 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"
Has anyone actually looked at how often walls are eaten away as opposed to cancelled? I think the incidence would be very low.

let's imagine you're bobby big bollocks who put up the 1mil wall at 70 last night...

then your mate or team mate or whatever puts up a wall on the way up to 100... that wall on the way up to 100 wants to be eaten... and potentially vice versa.

Now I'm pretty new to this, but it makes perfect sense to me.

Especially if it drifts down the the low 80s again.... Sold at 90-100 ish, bought back at 80-90ish

is that logical?
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Has anyone actually looked at how often walls are eaten away as opposed to cancelled? I think the incidence would be very low.

I saw it quite a lot over the past few days, but today the walls are definitely getting eaten up more often than not.
We're actually hitting the upward moving support line right now. Dipped a little bit under it as far as I can tell, but are above it again. Last night it dipped under and climbed over again also. We shall see what happens!  Cheesy
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Empty vessels make most noise.

I saw it quite a lot over the past few days, but today the walls are definitely getting eaten up more often than not.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
There's still a million dollar wall at $70. What are the chances that someone will get us past that?

That could be a manipulation... walls come & go all the time.
Indeed - walls evaporate all the time!

Will
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
There's still a million dollar wall at $70. What are the chances that someone will get us past that?

That could be a manipulation... walls come & go all the time.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Anyone willing to give a quick explanation on all of the elements that are presented in the chart from BTC Charts?

The green lines are the price, the higher up the further back in time.

The orange lines are the open bids (people who want to buy Bitcoins with USD), the blue lines are asks (people who want to sell Bitcoins for USD).

The bars on the left are the volume of trades, green being buys and red being sells. With the black part being half-half.

The lines (boxes) on the right are the trades that took place in the last hour.

Thank you so much!  That cleared up all of my questions.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Anyone willing to give a quick explanation on all of the elements that are presented in the chart from BTC Charts?

The green lines are the price, the higher up the further back in time.

The orange lines are the open bids (people who want to buy Bitcoins with USD), the blue lines are asks (people who want to sell Bitcoins for USD).

The bars on the left are the volume of trades, green being buys and red being sells. With the black part being half-half.

The lines (boxes) on the right are the trades that took place in the last hour.
Activity: 36
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
..yeah
from bitcoinity.org/markets

edit: oops.

anyone care to reply to my post on the last page?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111
Everyone ready for the almost* inevitable flash-crash?

(*weasel word alert)

You asked for it, here it comes.

May we know from which sites are you taking those graph pls ?

thx !

http://btccharts.com/

It is a paid service
Activity: 36

(*weasel word alert)

https://i.imgur.com/YScsudI.jpg

May we know from which sites are you taking those graph pls ?

thx !
Activity: 39
Activity: 125
Almost 7000 coins traded and only dropped 2 dollars... I'm liking this.

The next 7k coins would take us down $80.
Activity: 126
Almost 7000 coins traded and only dropped 2 dollars... I'm liking this.

(*weasel word alert)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111

(*weasel word alert)

I think the rule of the game has changed. Those bullish flash crash won't happen again
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 2245
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

(*weasel word alert)
Someone decided it was bearish.

Jump to: