Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 488. (Read 26466507 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Activity: 252
Merit: 131
Opps! Bitcoin just fell below 64,500. 24H rise at 0.13%
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
[edited out]
My local coffee shop McDonalds doesn't accept Bitcoin yet but I just sit outside of it with a sign that reads "The Bitcoin tx fee is too damn high today!  A little help please." and eventually someone buys my coffee.

FTFY

hahahahahaha

I know you well enough to realize that you are not so cultured as to go to an actual "coffee shop."

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Okay,  I have to admit this is true, however... story time!
Last summer, I discovered a nice little oasis in the hot, noisy, crowded, (yet otherwise charming and wonderful) capital city of Romania called "Beans & Dots" tucked away on a side street, through the archway between two buildings that comprise and old (also unfinished) but beautiful piece of architecture called Universal Palace.   I like to send postcards when I travel and based on the images I saw online, I thought this would be the perfect place to write them out.  Even with the aid of google maps, it took some doing to find it but eventually, we did.  So I looked over the menu and ordered an Americano  - I think it was close to 20 Lei so yeah... culture.  I don't pay that much here for a coffee but hey, I was on vacation.  Then when I got my coffee, I asked for a bit of milk in it.  The guy looked confused and asked me some questions like "You want milk in it?  What kind of milk?  How much milk?"  Then he asked me to wait a second and went for reinforcements.  I was thinking either my Romanian was really bad or I should have asked for milk up front because it was extra but another guy came over and asked the same thing while the initial guy went over the the barista who had made my coffee and said something to him which made him turn around to get a look at the freak who asked for milk in his coffee.  Eventually, the guy handed me a container of milk and told me to put in as much as I wanted.
It's a nice place.  They have lots of room to stretch out, tables with charging ports and free wifi as well.  I think it's kind of a place where freelance workers go to do whatever it is they do.  Anyway, on the last day of our vacation we went back there.  This time, I got fancy and asked for an AeroPress coffee and, again, I asked for milk when I got it... the barista was the same but the one who brought my coffee to the counter wasn't there the previous time.   We had a similar conversation about the milk but this guy went directly to the barista who turned around quickly to look, recognized me and and then yelled "Hellloooo!"  (I actually had a conversation with him before the left the previous time).  Turns out it's unusual to put a bit of milk in your coffee there - you either go full latte or go home I guess.

Whatever difference might exist is beyond my ability to figure it out.  In other words, I need some kind of a further hint.

Half of the Bitcoin disappears as it moves over the guys head which doesn't happen in the original.
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 938
Merit: 1891
bitcoin retard
While Bitcoiners were celebrating the 4.20 halving I think I know at which party Roach has been...

legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
Halving came and went.
"Where's the pump?" I hear some ask.
"Sell now!" I reply.

Other fools believe,
That their stash was cut in half.
German ignorance!

Rabbits eat tulips.
Homer sprays urine perfume.
Coyotes get horny.

Muslims fighting Jews.
That's humans fighting humans,
While "gods" watch and laugh...

Raining in Dubai.
Sunshine in Antarctica.
"How dare you?" she cries!

Bitcoin dumped so hard...
Dude eating "Basic Fine Food"...
Arrie would be proud!

Phil survived the knife.
Will ChartBuddy survive too?
Rich soon, boys and girls!

#7wodigestsundayhaikus
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2242
Merit: 3523
Flippin' burgers since 1163.

The blue line shows the bitcoins in circulation. The red line shows the inflation rate, going down the stairs with each halving.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
https://scarce.city/auctions/buy-bitcoin

Bids are going...

Any wild guesses where it will end at?

Also very cool the guy actually kept this note for so many years etc
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
My local coffee shop McDonalds doesn't accept Bitcoin yet but I just sit outside of it with a sign that reads "The Bitcoin tx fee is too damn high today!  A little help please." and eventually someone buys my coffee.

FTFY

hahahahahaha

I know you well enough to realize that you are not so cultured much of a sucker as to go to an actual "coffee shop."
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ftfy
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 12743
BTC + Crossfit, living life.