Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 496. (Read 26466593 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Since we are counting btc price by Bitstamp and it is in Europe, then, officially, halving would be on 4/20-this is historic!  Grin.
Besides, both UK and Central Europe plus Asia, Australia, etc are already in 4/20.
Congrats!

Bitcoin is international, not regional, so we use international time (UTC).

Down to 4 blocks.

dude, you are saying the same as me aka that halving would be on 4/20  Wink.

Well, he's saying a similar thing but Luxembourg (and Bitstamp) is GMT+2 timezone rather than GMT so as long as we don't find 4 blocks in the next 3 minutes - we're (kerala) gold

Details  Cheesy
EDIT: look at those fees! Above 1 btc in the last 4-5 blocks.
Activity: 994
Merit: 46
Now we have just 2 Blocks left, with 4/20 is in our calendars. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1789
Merit: 2535
Goonies never say die.
2 blocks! Shocked

edit: 4/20!!  Cheesy 
legendary
Since we are counting btc price by Bitstamp and it is in Europe, then, officially, halving would be on 4/20-this is historic!  Grin.
Besides, both UK and Central Europe plus Asia, Australia, etc are already in 4/20.
Congrats!

Down to 4 blocks.

dude, you are saying the same as me aka that halving would be on 4/20  Wink.

Well, he's saying a similar thing but Luxembourg (and Bitstamp) is GMT+2 timezone rather than GMT so as long as we don't find 4 blocks in the next 3 minutes - we're (kerala) gold
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
I am so afraid i will be sad in 1-2 days for not selling bitcoin. But years ago i made decision not to sell and buy or trade, but just hold.

Good for you.  Not ONLY is it better to hold, it is better to be continuously buying in order to help to reinforce your conviction to your investment.

I have a bad feeling what is happen in next days, weeks because we are at around 64k on around 1 hour away to halving.

You sound like a pretty weak hand.  Hopefully you don't get scared out of your cornz.

Oh well, balls of steel they say.

If you don't overinvest, then you should not have anything to worry about.  We are within less than 20% from ATH prices, and so if you had been buying BTC since your forum registration date, then you should be in a pretty good situation right now.

Just think about it.  If you had been investing $100 per week since November 2017, you would have invested right around $34k and you would have around 2.7352 BTC.  Not a bad place to be.

But today i am not optimistic on short term or on 1 year term.

Sell some then.  Shave off some profits.  NO need to be over invested if you cannot handle it.

Someone cheer me up please lol

That is pathetic.  You need to cheer yourself up.  We are here to hold weak hands.  Toughen up soldier.

Well, we are doing awesome compared to half year ago

The price has gone pretty much straight up since November 2022, so yeah, there were a few corrections along the way, but if you look at the chart, it has mostly been up.. so I hardly see any reason to be whining about our being in a place of less than a 20% correction from the ATH.

I survived surgery

½ is in minutes.

8 to go.

at jjg the muslimand jewish doctors saved thi catholics but.

maybe their is some hope formus all.

Are you sure that the anesthesia has worn off?  You are slurring your words.

#justsaying.
legendary
Congrats!

Down to 4 blocks.

dude, you are saying the same as me aka that halving would be on 4/20  Wink.
legendary
We are up about 7.30X since the last halving on may 11, 2020 or 730% in 1439 days or 0.1385%/day or 65.7% a year.
Not bad, lol
Activity: 362
Merit: 797
Congrats!

4 blocks, 12 minutes to go (UTC). This will most certainly happen on 4/20
legendary
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
Congrats!

Down to 4 blocks.
legendary
Congrats!
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 943
Activity: 994
Merit: 46
4/19? 4/20?

Gonna be close. Time between blocks seems to have shortened.

4/20 here in Australia :p
4/20 here in rain hit Dubai and most chances we will have 4/20 as well in UTC for last block.
Activity: 362
Merit: 797
7 blocks to go, I'm excited!

I'm expecting the mining fee of the halving block to be out of the ordinary, apparently some seem them as rare sats.

It's 4/20 here in Europe already. Happy 420.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 943
4/19? 4/20?

4/20 here in Australia :p
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
4/19? 4/20?

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Jump to: