Pages:
Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 50. (Read 26460333 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'

Explanation

buddy drops below 57k

get ready for a discount maybe 51k or even 49k.

its really important than we get low enough to put a hurt on a few large mines.

we could use a bankruptcy of one of the 1eh farms.

we are not quite low enough to drop one. but a week in the 45-49k range could do it.

even better would be four weeks of sept at 45k. that would force out a large mine which is what I think is what other large mines are trying to do.  gather your cash and get ready for a buy the dip and hodl event.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

.....and the probability that he still thinks that Bitcoin is a scam ...

That's why he likes it. He specializes in grifting and scams.

...aimed at winning over every possible voter with an iq less than 50....  (ftfy)

Mission accomplished. AKA The Cult of Trump.

...considering the other political ideas he communicates to the public...
You mean like his rambling nonsense at those rallies for retards, where he talks about sharks, electrocution, birds, windmills, his weird obsession with crowd sizes and other pertinent issues,
while waving his tiny hands like playing a toy accordion?

...collect as many donations as possible...
Yeah, thats easy when you got millions of  brainless worshipping minions buying worthless NFTS and other nonsense and who cluelessly vote against their own interests.

....And don't even get me started on him besmirching military gravesites...

To be honest, I've always believed that I am a true patriot, but I'm embarrassed for my country (that I moved to in 1967, and became a citizen in 1987) that this upcoming election is even close.

You have more or less detected all the nonsense that surrounds that man and all those who blindly follow him - but unfortunately it is a reality that we cannot escape from, even though it is very difficult to understand unless one goes into deep psychological and sociological analyses.

I think when a person publicly says something like "vote for me now and you will never have to do it again" - that should mean that there will be no more elections and that the opposing party will somehow be "eliminated" because they will certainly not agree to it that one man rules the US in the way that some others do in some other countries.

As for shame, I think there are few people who are not ashamed of their politicians (unfortunately, I am not one of those people), but I always try to vote for the lesser evil and it is easier for me when I know that I am not supporting those people whom I consider they are doing something really bad.

However, if we're going to be honest, the elections are just a show for the public directed by those who have all the mechanisms to manage them down to the smallest detail. Maybe there is democracy in a few countries in the world like Switzerland, but I would call everything else "apparent democracy" because even though it seems that we live in a society where there is freedom of speech, choice of religion, right to privacy and a dignified life, it is increasingly becoming a cleverly packaged illusion in which fewer and fewer people believe.

This is about as perfect a description as any of the worlds current setup.  I see it getting worse over time. Lots of reasons but one of the biggest is we have not developed the warp drive allowing for real space colonization. We simply over crowd the earth and run around as if there is no problem.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
blocking.

party is over.

a dozen former irs workers and a postal clerk good party. 🎊

Some good Filipino food. Along with some nice Italian food along with drinks and cakes 🍰

You sure know how to party, philipma1957!  Did you get any tax-saving tips?
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

.....and the probability that he still thinks that Bitcoin is a scam ...

That's why he likes it. He specializes in grifting and scams.

...aimed at winning over every possible voter with an iq less than 50....  (ftfy)

Mission accomplished. AKA The Cult of Trump.

...considering the other political ideas he communicates to the public...
You mean like his rambling nonsense at those rallies for retards, where he talks about sharks, electrocution, birds, windmills, his weird obsession with crowd sizes and other pertinent issues,
while waving his tiny hands like playing a toy accordion?

...collect as many donations as possible...
Yeah, thats easy when you got millions of  brainless worshipping minions buying worthless NFTS and other nonsense and who cluelessly vote against their own interests.

....And don't even get me started on him besmirching military gravesites...

To be honest, I've always believed that I am a true patriot, but I'm embarrassed for my country (that I moved to in 1967, and became a citizen in 1987) that this upcoming election is even close.

You have more or less detected all the nonsense that surrounds that man and all those who blindly follow him - but unfortunately it is a reality that we cannot escape from, even though it is very difficult to understand unless one goes into deep psychological and sociological analyses.

I think when a person publicly says something like "vote for me now and you will never have to do it again" - that should mean that there will be no more elections and that the opposing party will somehow be "eliminated" because they will certainly not agree to it that one man rules the US in the way that some others do in some other countries.

As for shame, I think there are few people who are not ashamed of their politicians (unfortunately, I am not one of those people), but I always try to vote for the lesser evil and it is easier for me when I know that I am not supporting those people whom I consider they are doing something really bad.

However, if we're going to be honest, the elections are just a show for the public directed by those who have all the mechanisms to manage them down to the smallest detail. Maybe there is democracy in a few countries in the world like Switzerland, but I would call everything else "apparent democracy" because even though it seems that we live in a society where there is freedom of speech, choice of religion, right to privacy and a dignified life, it is increasingly becoming a cleverly packaged illusion in which fewer and fewer people believe.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 10832
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
I am learning everything on this forum, now taking lectures for secret codes.  Grin

Imaging using this method to code your seed phrase, I think it will increase it's security.

I hope you would not do try to code something like your seed phrase directly, since it would not be very secure, even though there could be some ways that you might throw something like that code in various places to kind of mix up whatever kind of secrets you might be trying to keep...  like maybe it would say "in the drawer" but you did not really say what you mean by "in the drawer" or what is in the drawer or which drawer, but it would be kind of a reminder for you in regards to giving you a hint about something that you need to know about your security of the location of your information to find something else... or maybe the word would be "blue dragon" which as soon as you see the word "blue dragon" then it triggers some kind of a secret that you know about... so even with passwords, they sometimes could be too easy to figure out, but then other times, members will also lock themselves out of their coins if they over-complicate their security set up.
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
blocking.

party is over.

a dozen former irs workers and a postal clerk good party. 🎊

Some good Filipino food. Along with some nice Italian food along with drinks and cakes 🍰
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation