Pages:
Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 52. (Read 26460333 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 4242
Merit: 8515
'The right to privacy matters'
if phil thinks hes gonna be able do less buddy blocking duty he is, of course, mistaken

Busy today, I was at the dealer getting plates put on the new car.

Going to a party at the moment I will still be blocking buddy.
Activity: 307
Merit: 42
Bitcoin is now floating in water without a current. Not moving!! Not pushing!! Why?

You welcome.
I bought bitcoin and hope bitcoin hits $80k in September like you said. Then you will be a bitcoin astrologer.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

.....and the probability that he still thinks that Bitcoin is a scam ...

That's why he likes it. He specializes in grifting and scams.

...aimed at winning over every possible voter with an iq less than 50....  (ftfy)

Mission accomplished. AKA The Cult of Trump.

...considering the other political ideas he communicates to the public...
You mean like his rambling nonsense at those rallies for retards, where he talks about sharks, electrocution, birds, windmills, his weird obsession with crowd sizes and other pertinent issues,
while waving his tiny hands like playing a toy accordion?

...collect as many donations as possible...
Yeah, thats easy when you got millions of  brainless worshipping minions buying worthless NFTS and other nonsense and who cluelessly vote against their own interests.

....And don't even get me started on him besmirching military gravesites...

To be honest, I've always believed that I am a true patriot, but I'm embarrassed for my country (that I moved to in 1967, and became a citizen in 1987) that this upcoming election is even close.

legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
Take a breather buddy
@philip I got your back, though it seems you're OK ;-)
Glad you got that thing off your chest

well knowing the biopsy was clean takes the fear away.

Dying the way my grandfather died is something I don’t wish on many people.

Good on you, buddy! Stay healthy!
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
if phil thinks hes gonna be able do less buddy blocking duty he is, of course, mistaken

I know, right?  The guy gets a clean bill of health (at least a clean subtotal) and then starts shirking his responsibilities.  Sheesh.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
legendary

Explanation
Activity: 364
Merit: 199
I walk with the Light
Bitcoin is now floating in water without a current. Not moving!! Not pushing!! Why?

You welcome.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
rip anandtech

https://www.anandtech.com/show/21542/end-of-the-road-an-anandtech-farewell

anandtech is where i 1st heard of bitcoin

Sad

I can't say I've heard of them, but they seem to have been a very popular place for many people interested in technology over the past three decades. It is positive that everything they published will continue to be present online, and that their forum will continue to work.

~snip~
What could Trump realistically do to give bitcoin a boost? Cut taxes? I have read that the Trump organization is planning their own crypto platform. But this would only be another trash centralized place for trading I guess.

The theory seems to be that friendliness towards bitcoin (and crypto/shitcoins, et al) is more bullish for bitcoin as compared with anticipated ongoing hostility towards bitcoin and crypto.  Whether any of those theories are correct is still to be seen.

Whatever it means though, since he

"... told his 90 million followers on X that he would lay out “a plan to ensure the United States will be the crypto capital of the planet” later on Thursday."

it is likely going to have a relatively substantial effect at least in the short term.

Even though Trump is a dweeb in several ways, even irritating to listen to, he has had some pretty solid bitcoin talking points, even though he seems to NOT have too much of an idea about the difference between bitcoin and shitcoins, even though from time to time, he suggests that he knows the difference.

I honestly doubt that he knows the difference, and the probability that he still thinks that Bitcoin is a scam (privately) is much more likely than the possibility that what he is saying publicly is not just political propaganda aimed at winning over every possible voter. I think that a lot of people who trust him in terms of cryptocurrencies will be disappointed if he somehow wins, because considering the other political ideas he communicates to the public, I think that he and his administration will be dealing with far more complicated things than Bitcoin.

In other words, get as many voters as possible, collect as many donations as possible and then put this thing somewhere low on the list of priorities.
Activity: 307
Merit: 42
legendary

Explanation
Pages:
Jump to: