Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 602. (Read 26467929 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
soon people hope to be able to buy the sub $100k dip.
I can sell them some right now at $99k Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2242
Merit: 3523
Flippin' burgers since 1163.

For sure, you (UnDerDoG81) seem to be inspired to sell based on emotions and possibly greed rather than logic.

Good luck with that.

Seems he has no clue about how the market works and simply relies on the price movement rather than logics behind it, no doubt most persons come to the bitcoin market only during bull run.

Glad, you share insights on this.

It is a correct notion to think that most people come to Bitcoin during bull runs and FOMO in and that in fact shows that price movement and emotion are intrinsically linked.

Thus you need to do the opposite of the emotive crowd.

In which case I'm not so sure UnDerDoG81 has it wrong necessarily.

We have seen many cases in which we are waiting on X, now the halving, only for that to turn out to be a big old nothing burger and we just slide down.

"Logic" tells us that with the massive ETF inflow and the halving we should see 100K.
But it also won't surprise me that we first dump and get to 100K next year instead.

It doesn't matter when exactly, the outcome is inevitable. And the mind adjusts quickly: soon people hope to be able to buy the sub $100k dip.
legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling

For sure, you (UnDerDoG81) seem to be inspired to sell based on emotions and possibly greed rather than logic.

Good luck with that.

Seems he has no clue about how the market works and simply relies on the price movement rather than logics behind it, no doubt most persons come to the bitcoin market only during bull run.

It is a correct notion to think that most people come to Bitcoin during bull runs and FOMO in and that in fact shows that price movement and emotion are intrinsically linked.

We have seen many cases in which we are waiting on X, now the halving, only for that to turn out to be a big old nothing burger and we just slide down.

"Logic" tells us that with the massive ETF inflow and the halving we should see 100K.
But it also won't surprise me that we first dump and get to 100K next year instead.

Sounds pretty damn reasonable IMO.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617

Good luck with that.

legendary

Explanation
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Good luck with that.

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1884
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
Grayscale

Black Rock:

This is so much better than explanatory text.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
legendary

Explanation
legendary