Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 696. (Read 26469058 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
Is Gareth Soloway still ok?

😂 🍿

Got blocked on X for trolling him this AM about his short position

Opening a short position in bitcoin = financial suicide 
legendary
Activity: 1303
Merit: 1681
a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Not that long ago we were talking about this here and I was thinking I would sell a few % at 100K just to "shave off" gains, not necessarily to use it, maybe just to buy again if the price goes down again after that, or to eventually spend if it never goes down, but now that we're quite closer to 100K I'm not so sure, we'll see.

i couldnt resist.. i have a sell at $100,001 USD just for the lulz
Activity: 2520
Merit: 950
fly or die
Maybe ATH this week or even today. I wanna reward my self for holding 11 years. But I don’t know what to even buy lol.

13+ years here, seems it has reached 100k AUD just now, it is always somewhat stressful regardless of whether it goes up or down.
Damn 13 years. I got in at $150 but only with a little fiat. The biggest portion bought at $800-900 right before the mtgox disaster. Definitely always stressful. But less and less every cycle.

Yeah I was just before then too. Shaved a little off over the years to get myself comfortable but not financially free. Holding now because I don't need the money but can't say I'm not excited about the gains  Cheesy

It feels like a game. All the money doesn’t feel real. It makes excited. But no idea what to do with it and can’t imagine ever cashing out.

I'm sure we can help you find ways to do something with it !

As for cashing out there is taking out a bit to live off (if you have enough to do that indefinitely) and there is cashing out as in selling everything, not the same thing. Many early adopters cashed out, for example around 1000$, not wise in insight except usually it was already millions so if they didn't spend it foolishly they should still be fine.

Not that long ago we were talking about this here and I was thinking I would sell a few % at 100K just to "shave off" gains, not necessarily to use it, maybe just to buy again if the price goes down again after that, or to eventually spend if it never goes down, but now that we're quite closer to 100K I'm not so sure, we'll see.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 2369
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
What a lovely day 😀
Activity: 994
Merit: 561
About who are next to adopt Bitcoin:

Michael Saylor’s Talk at Bitcoin Atlantis 2024 in Madeira
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dtCYRDL4yc

Michael Saylor can talk about Bitcoin the whole day and one can keep listening to him. This guy steals your attention while he speaks.

"One day I believe Apple, Microsoft and Google they will all integrate Bitcoin and Layer 2 protocols like lightning into there phones, into there computers, into there web services, into there cloud services ... "

..their phones
   ... their computers
       ...their web services
          ...their cloud services
There. Fixed it.

How far you will go, fixing BTC Ambassador (Saylor) lectures?

"They are going to bring cool applications. You know every single Bitcoin wallet, Lightning wallet is a cool application. They are all made by a corporation. They are going to provide support and may be importantly they provide credibility... "
legendary
Activity: 1819
Merit: 5547
Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser
Is Gareth Soloway still ok?

😂 🍿

Got blocked on X for trolling him this AM about his short position
legendary
Activity: 3892
Merit: 4331
Maybe ATH this week or even today. I wanna reward my self for holding 11 years. But I don’t know what to even buy lol.

13+ years here, seems it has reached 100k AUD just now, it is always somewhat stressful regardless of whether it goes up or down.
Damn 13 years. I got in at $150 but only with a little fiat. The biggest portion bought at $800-900 right before the mtgox disaster. Definitely always stressful. But less and less every cycle.

Yeah I was just before then too. Shaved a little off over the years to get myself comfortable but not financially free. Holding now because I don't need the money but can't say I'm not excited about the gains  Cheesy

It feels like a game. All the money doesn’t feel real. It makes excited. But no idea what to do with it and can’t imagine ever cashing out.

It certainly does, but so is the rest of our existence, at least sometimes.
fly or die
EU wants to ban Bitcoin?
They would have done it already if they could.

If my memory serves me well, we have an ATH in euro, but not yet in dollars. The euro is an even worse shitcoin than the dollar Tongue

It's all relative, the Euro was higher vs the Dollar for various reasons, then got down for various other reasons, that don't necessarily mean it's better or worse. The main issue is how it is for various Euro area countries, basically it was well priced for Germany and badly priced for the Med countries, and now it's better priced for the Med countries. And not so bad for Germany anyway.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k
The halving gets priced in. The following supply shock does not.
fly or die
67K today ? Yes.

ATH today ? maybe
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
okay buddy in the Words of Joe Biden "here's the Deal"

"we want you to break new ground 70k over night."

I have 7pm EST  let us see 70,019 by 8am tomorrow morning.

chopper will get very busy so vroom will need be ready for  the exercise.

Grin

Okay buddy.

you got past 65k you got past 66k. just a few more you can do it.  even if you are few days slower than I would like you to be better late than never.  So 70,019 by 8 am tomorrow morning.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
21 million coins.

Trillions of dirty fiat poop debt and increasing and accelerating.
More and more clueless politicians wanting further handouts "elected".
More and more political layers added.

100K USD BTC, 1 million USD BTC, 10 million USD BTC ?

Inevitable!

Just like 100K JPY, 1 Million JPY and 10 Million JPY were.
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
just under 5% to ATH in USD...

ATH today?  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 2104
Merit: 1521
We choose to go to the moon
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
EU wants to ban Bitcoin?
They would have done it already if they could.

If my memory serves me well, we have an ATH in euro, but not yet in dollars. The euro is an even worse shitcoin than the dollar Tongue
Jump to: