Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 699. (Read 26469095 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 6
Why are some commarades here COUNTING down in bitcoin just because the inventor is not from United States either from any European countries that's why you are questioning statoshi's believe  in Bitcoin I think this is becoming biased even to economic sector you now believe Trezor than statoshi......

Well I won't allow anything to distract me from this week because bitcoin will still be ATH  I know it is going more higher

we should also invest with caution I just care to advice ......

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
@OutOfMemory, if you want something US based, and also much more secure than Trezor and similar HW, then you don't need to think too much -> Foundation Passport Official Thread
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

I know we've just passed it but didn't say any pics of these yet. EDIT: could of posted a commodore 65 I guess

I think that's a "64" actually according to my "trainspotting" log.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 2963
Man who stares at charts (and stars, too...)
Just downloaded my transaction list from the BTC Broker's website and deleted my account.
Good bye, big brother  Cheesy

I was wondering about what you said earlier:

[...]

The Trezor Safe 3 looks good as a non-EU based ledger replacement.

[...]

Why are you saying that it's non-EU-based? From what I know, SatoshiLabs are based in the Czech Republic (an EU country).

Sorry if I'm missing something...

Good that you mentioned, i believed till date that Trezor is a US based company  Shocked
I never questioned that belief, because Trezor got so popular in the USA, from the start.
Hmmm, shit, means i have to buy from a different vendor.
Thanks a ton from keeping me making a big mistake!

EDIT: The more i think about it, the dumber i feel  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
Just downloaded my transaction list from the BTC Broker's website and deleted my account.
Good bye, big brother  Cheesy

I was wondering about what you said earlier:

[...]

The Trezor Safe 3 looks good as a non-EU based ledger replacement.

[...]

Why are you saying that it's non-EU-based? From what I know, SatoshiLabs are based in the Czech Republic (an EU country).

Sorry if I'm missing something...
legendary
Good bye, big brother  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
Maybe ATH this week or even today. I wanna reward my self for holding 11 years. But I don’t know what to even buy lol.

13+ years here, seems it has reached 100k AUD just now, it is always somewhat stressful regardless of whether it goes up or down.
Damn 13 years. I got in at $150 but only with a little fiat. The biggest portion bought at $800-900 right before the mtgox disaster. Definitely always stressful. But less and less every cycle.

Yeah I was just before then too. Shaved a little off over the years to get myself comfortable but not financially free. Holding now because I don't need the money but can't say I'm not excited about the gains  Cheesy

It feels like a game. All the money doesn’t feel real. It makes excited. But no idea what to do with it and can’t imagine ever cashing out.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 3038
Mind flies far from work
Candlelight? One color: green
Just one of those days

#haiku
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557
legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling
I know we've just passed it but didn't see any pics of these yet. EDIT: could of posted a commodore 65 I guess

When 128?

legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 4738
You're never too old to think young.
We need another new poll.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 943
Maybe ATH this week or even today. I wanna reward my self for holding 11 years. But I don’t know what to even buy lol.

13+ years here, seems it has reached 100k AUD just now, it is always somewhat stressful regardless of whether it goes up or down.
Damn 13 years. I got in at $150 but only with a little fiat. The biggest portion bought at $800-900 right before the mtgox disaster. Definitely always stressful. But less and less every cycle.

Yeah I was just before then too. Shaved a little off over the years to get myself comfortable but not financially free. Holding now because I don't need the money but can't say I'm not excited about the gains  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

Activity: 98
Merit: 6
Wow bitcoin has hit $65.074.50 +1,920.10 (3.04%)today this is absolutely amazing how it is increasing every moment and still some people are been adamant over it

http://BITCOIN HAS COME TO STAY IT IS NOW $65.07 AND STILL COUNTING UP IT IS HAVING A VERY GOOD UPSTREAM TIGHT AND SOUND  
legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait
USD ATH Progress:

EUR ATH Progress:

NEW EUR ATH!!!

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Hold on, we'll continue to moon after the break  Grin
Poor Shitcoiners and Bitcoin naysayers.
Feeling reeeeally sorry  Tongue
Jump to: