Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 731. (Read 26469430 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 1
57k$ Celebrations. Can anyone guess name of this dish?

To the moon.

It looks like a chicken Karahi to me but can be chicken korma. not completely sure
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912

To the moon.

Chicken Karahi
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
I think BTC will cross 100kUSDT at the end of this year or before. what are you prediction for BTC in 2025???

Activity: 1007
Merit: 279
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I love the current pump but...not getting to exited.. because around $60k there will be a massive 20%-40% dump.

(Ore not, lol)
I am loving this pump too. it is crazy man.  Tongue Tongue Tongue  but sadly I don't have any Bitcoins. lol. hopefully you are right about 20%-40% dump. and hopefully i'll have a chance to buy by then.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
I love the current pump but...not getting to exited.. because around $60k there will be a massive 20%-40% dump.

(Ore not, lol)

The ore not….
Would be appreciateble
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2617
This afternoon I have my annual performance review.

If I don't get a good raise, owning some BTC might make me do stupid things like quitting, at current prices...

Gotta love the "modern world's" version of the performance review:

Where your manager has no fucking clue what you did all year or how hard you actually worked, and doesn't really care. So they now make you "performance review" yourself. FFS.

And whether you give yourself high marks or not, they literally could give a shit either way.

You'll get (or not get) exactly what they had already decided months back at the C-level meeting. The "performance review" just being a formality to placate the plebs.

With these things, best to just act daft like Keith (Actor RIP) did in The UK Office. "Oh, I thought you filled that out."

Like someone said on a podcast I listen to recently. Often you get ahead / get into favourable situations when it looks like you don't know what you are doing. But in reality you know exactly what you are doing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 561

To the moon.

legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 5269
This afternoon I have my annual performance review.

If I don't get a good raise, owning some BTC might make me do stupid things like quitting, at current prices...

Gotta love the "modern world's" version of the performance review:

Where your manager has no fucking clue what you did all year or how hard you actually worked, and doesn't really care. So they now make you "performance review" yourself. FFS.

And whether you give yourself high marks or not, they literally could give a shit either way.

You'll get (or not get) exactly what they had already decided months back at the C-level meeting. The "performance review" just being a formality to placate the plebs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust

Nice! How did you put the image on top of shitcoins? I couldn't and I looked for another app, this one called "Crypto Watch" can to customize everything, including the size of the numbers, which for me was difficult to see in the small print in the previous app.

ONLY BTC  Cool

edit: oh my god now I see it's my image lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
Anytime kids.... 60k?

dude just show the btc part not the shit coin part.

Yes, that's what I would like: just BTC, and with a slightly larger image... but unfortunately I still haven't been able to change it in the app so that it appears exclusively bitcoin...

These shitcoins appear as default...    Sad

text this thread to the app and ask for a btc only screen 📺 maybe they listen.
legendary

Explanation
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 4576
Addicted to HoDLing!
legendary
Activity: 3512
Merit: 4557

(Ore not, lol)
Activity: 364
Merit: 629
In ₿ we trust
Anytime kids.... 60k?

Yes, that's what I would like: just BTC, and with a slightly larger image... but unfortunately I still haven't been able to change it in the app so that it appears exclusively bitcoin...

These shitcoins appear as default...    Sad
legendary
Srry Homer you’re unlucky
@50 merit/30 days on you

Can’t send any  Undecided Tongue

Oh that's fine.  I already knew you had blown your load on me until March but that Stifler video needed to be posted asap. Smiley

#no homo

so you got tagged by both the dude and me.

I am out of 50 merit jail in four days.
legendary
Anytime kids.... 60k?

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
Srry Homer you’re unlucky
@50 merit/30 days on you

Can’t send any  Undecided Tongue

Oh that's fine.  I already knew you had blown your load on me until March but that Stifler video needed to be posted asap. Smiley

#no homo
Jump to: