Pages:
Author

Topic: WALL Observer : BTC/USD price tracking and discussion (Phoenix Revision). - page 8. (Read 9878 times)

legendary
Activity: 3446
Merit: 4415
I loved WO because people posted all kinds of random stuff. Is that allowed in this new WO?

Nice initiative from Meuh6879 to start a new one asap Cheesy
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
This message by Theymos explains the most recent locking of the previous Wall Obs. thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19827736

Re: Wall Observer Thread locked?
June 28, 2017, 08:11:00 PM

The Wall Observer thread is in Speculation, so when you start using it for any off-topic thing that comes to mind, the posts get reported and then deleted. This has happened too much and for too long in the Wall Observer thread.

Maybe it'd be OK from our perspective to move the thread to Off-topic and then let people use it as they wish, but is that what the posters there really want? I just don't get the point of the thread. If you want to talk off-topic, you can create multiple dedicated threads in Off-topic.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464
Self made HODLER ✓
Let the longest thread survive.

I am trying to post in the original thread but it seems the difficulty is too high for my posting power. No single post has been mined since this morning. If we don't do something the original wall observer thread will die. Maybe change PoW?

#movetheoriginalthreadtometaandunlockit

Do you mean this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wall-observer-mtgoxusd-wall-movement-tracker-85687

What if I told you that the original wall observer thread was not the original wall observer thread?  They have destroyed it many times before... https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f15da6a9-ab8b-4b49-b7b9-29f8e03a4641

Oh, didn't know that.... Why did it happen last time? I don't think there were too much altcoins talk in early 2013, or did were?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

I am trying to post in the original thread but it seems the difficulty is too high for my posting power. No single post has been mined since this morning. If we don't do something the original wall observer thread will die. Maybe change PoW?

Do you mean this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wall-observer-mtgoxusd-wall-movement-tracker-85687

What if I told you that the original wall observer thread was not the original wall observer thread?  They have destroyed it many times before... https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/f15da6a9-ab8b-4b49-b7b9-29f8e03a4641
Activity: 696
Merit: 439
i don't think that we can add members to the self-moderate thread ... it would be good for cover all time zones.

like 1 member in every country of the world.

Would be good. I'd even love to do it, but I really don't have the time.

Will you be adding polls?

A bot posting charts with walls would also be nice ;+D

Yep...   Thanks for taking the initiative to start a new WO thread.

Would be good to 1) bring back polls, 2) acquire some kind of chart posting bot, and maybe 3) reword the OP in such a way that it says that this is a continuation of the old WO thread.

Also, a link to the last Wall Observer and the original would be good too.
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"
i don't think that we can add members to the self-moderate thread ... it would be good for cover all time zones.

like 1 member in every country of the world.

Would be good. I'd even love to do it, but I really don't have the time.

Will you be adding polls?

A bot posting charts with walls would also be nice ;+D

Yep...   Thanks for taking the initiative to start a new WO thread.

Would be good to 1) bring back polls, 2) acquire some kind of chart posting bot, and maybe 3) reword the OP in such a way that it says that this is a continuation of the old WO thread.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Good Morning/afternoon/evening/night Bitcoiners!

This wall is now in it's third edition. Thanks Meuh.

Its been a long time since we've had a poll....
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Saving myself for future references on page 2 of the new epic wall observer thread.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Activity: 294
Merit: 103

Those chinese bastards developed PSICs - Posting-Specific Integrated Circuits!
legendary
Self made HODLER ✓
Is it too soon to declare the Head and Shoulders pattern is not confirmed?
I can see 5 candles contradicting the pattern in the 6 hours chart.

It always looked to me as a very amorphous HS at best.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
Self-Moderated actually mean that i have a "DELETE" button on every message in this subject.
And i can lock this thread, too ... to clean the development of ALTS/SCAM discussion.

After all ... why not ?
You choose.

Do you have the stamina to stick around?
legendary
Self made HODLER ✓

ON-TOPIC apologies,
100+ buy wall spotted @ Bitfinex @ $2490

Small part of the wall swallowed, large part pulled. Looks like the whale didn't get there in time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Litecoin have rise volumes per 5 since the Segwit deployment.
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/

This she-wolf in little red riding hood's clothes has a message for you.:

Buy! Buy! Buy!

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
too many traffic on old thread ... and without the OP, self-moderation don't work at all (ETH invasion, SCAM invasion).

Self-Moderated actually mean that i have a "DELETE" button on every message in this subject.
And i can lock this thread, too ... to clean the development of ALTS/SCAM discussion.

After all ... why not ?

Yeeeahhh..... unhhh... NO. Unilateral has no place in a permissionless environment.

You choose.

kthxby
ON-TOPIC apologies,
100+ buy wall spotted @ Bitfinex @ $2490
legendary
Self made HODLER ✓
Oh my god! Is this a Wall Observer Hard Fork??!

This is a signal.
Pages:
Jump to: