Pages:
Author

Topic: Wall Observer - MtGoxUSD wall movement tracker - Softcore Lounge - page 3. (Read 32338 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In Gord We Trust
I don't think there is any use anymore Sad

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Echo                                                                                                                                  Echo
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
Activity: 328
Where can I view the total volume of open buy orders on mtgox?
In Gord We Trust
ok lets face it guys..
this thread is dead and you are missed in the hardcore thread!

so would you please come over and make things normal again Smiley

thank you

Already there bro! Don't linger here y'all!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
ok lets face it guys..
this thread is dead and you are missed in the hardcore thread!

so would you please come over and make things normal again Smiley

thank you
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
yeah, we aren't supposed to post random comments over jokes over there

if they don't want us, fine
In Gord We Trust
This thread seems to by dying. Seems people like hardcore better.

My current analysis:

We have cleared strong resistance, are consolidating on low and falling volume (triangle) and will go up soonish.

I am getting bummed about this one dying off. I really liked the original combined hardcore/softcore thread. Separating the two just seems wrong. I would feel too dirty posting in the new hardcore thread.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Im struck by the amount of support shown on the order book, in the last few days. And for the record, the levels of next support and resistance, i am looking at, are $90 and $190 respectively.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
The market is excrutiatingly boring. Just when I have some time...

Must watch out not to make move out of boredom.
Activity: 280
I agree. People seem to be waiting out the weekend for right now, but the lack of sellers at these prices says a lot.
donator
This thread seems to by dying. Seems people like hardcore better.

My current analysis:

We have cleared strong resistance, are consolidating on low and falling volume (triangle) and will go up soonish.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
We'll soon hit 175 again, probably within 1 week. Mark my words amigo  Cool

You're giving hope to me... I bought at 120. Dunno why, felt so
legendary
Activity: 1022
We'll soon hit 175 again, probably within 1 week. Mark my words amigo  Cool
Activity: 128
A hour ago, at 120 I jumped in. And get out at 123. There is just not enough energy even to reach 125 point. Pretty bearish for me.
donator
just listening to brother john fs newest bitcoin report (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFhsNUV-zjU)

he's quite bullish and explains bitcoin doesn't look like a crashed bear market. After explaining how "resistance" technical indicator works, he says:

Quote from: brotherjohnf
...and it's blue skies ahead, that's why you see the price racing they way it is. When you look at the overhead resistance we really don't have that much. We have people from back in here [points to graph, pre-high around $135] to up here [points to all-time-high] that are sitting at a loss still. But the volume at which they got in is not nearly as much as the volume we've already overcome [shows post-ath selloff area below $135 with high volume].

This does not look to me like a crash. A crashed market, as Jessie Livermore once said who's the father of all technical trading, when you have a bear market and you have the dead bodies or a dead cat bounce, in a true bear market, these dead bodies have to stay down for a long time to make sure they're really dead. That's what you have in a true bear market... it just goes down and then it stays down for a looooong time.

I must say everywhere I look are bullish signs. The technical bear-talk I just read in lucif thread doesn't impress me much.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
$111 - great price to buy. Looking quite oversold in the short-term.

After being froze out in a USD position by BitFloor I've been reduced to placing orders on coinbase and trying to predict the market over the next five days. Obviously my purchase points have risen over the last few days, including a small buy of 10 at $129 this morning. I ain't even mad about that one, I have a feeling that we will be above $129 in five days. Since this is the softcore lounge my analysis is based on nothing but that feeling.

It's hard not to buy more in the 1-teens, but I'm still trying to pace myself and do a bit of dollar coast averaging until my verification at various exchanges clears.

Use campbx

I just noticed them - have you used them to make a withdrawal to the UK?

They are only US based.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
Activity: 350
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
$111 - great price to buy. Looking quite oversold in the short-term.

After being froze out in a USD position by BitFloor I've been reduced to placing orders on coinbase and trying to predict the market over the next five days. Obviously my purchase points have risen over the last few days, including a small buy of 10 at $129 this morning. I ain't even mad about that one, I have a feeling that we will be above $129 in five days. Since this is the softcore lounge my analysis is based on nothing but that feeling.

It's hard not to buy more in the 1-teens, but I'm still trying to pace myself and do a bit of dollar coast averaging until my verification at various exchanges clears.

Use campbx

I just noticed them - have you used them to make a withdrawal to the UK?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Use campbx

They are actually one of the ones I'm going with, just waiting for the Dwolla deposits to go through.
Pages:
Jump to: