Pages:
Author

Topic: Wall Observer - MtGoxUSD wall movement tracker - Softcore Lounge - page 4. (Read 32338 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
$111 - great price to buy. Looking quite oversold in the short-term.

After being froze out in a USD position by BitFloor I've been reduced to placing orders on coinbase and trying to predict the market over the next five days. Obviously my purchase points have risen over the last few days, including a small buy of 10 at $129 this morning. I ain't even mad about that one, I have a feeling that we will be above $129 in five days. Since this is the softcore lounge my analysis is based on nothing but that feeling.

It's hard not to buy more in the 1-teens, but I'm still trying to pace myself and do a bit of dollar coast averaging until my verification at various exchanges clears.

Use campbx
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

After being froze out in a USD position by BitFloor I've been reduced to placing orders on coinbase and trying to predict the market over the next five days. Obviously my purchase points have risen over the last few days, including a small buy of 10 at $129 this morning. I ain't even mad about that one, I have a feeling that we will be above $129 in five days. Since this is the softcore lounge my analysis is based on nothing but that feeling.

It's hard not to buy more in the 1-teens, but I'm still trying to pace myself and do a bit of dollar coast averaging until my verification at various exchanges clears.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
Activity: 329
LTC -> BTC -> Silver!
Must say I'm impressed. This is a kick in the teeth for the perma-bears and detractors.

Profit-taking seems to be moderate - too much of a risk of missing out on the continued rise.

A bottom of 5x the value from the start of the year - not quite zero eh?!
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Rats, I missed that dip to $112.

Yeah anyone someone coin dumps driving the price down, that's a great time to buy back in. Which is why this rally recovers so quickly. There's no panic sellers left, just day traders looking to get back in.  Grin
Activity: 329
LTC -> BTC -> Silver!
Rats, I missed that dip to $112.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Now you are witnessing the cashing out of all the newbs buying at 100+. I knew they would choose to sell at 100 to minimize losses. After this we're going straight up to at least 120.
Activity: 280
Looks like someone is trying to take advantage of the lag
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Let's take it a little easier this time.
From all the panic buying going on right now, I'm not sure we're going to take it any easier at all this time around.
I wouldn't count out any kind of downwards correction after this though. Permabears will be screaming victory shouts of a dead cat bounce and bulltrap from the moment it starts right till the moment it starts climbing again. Ha. Unless of course they are right and it falls. But it certainly isn't looking like that will be the case.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
..yeah
It's getting bumpy.

think i need to requote this.

103$ @mtgox, going for more. Nice ride  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
Let's take it a little easier this time.
From all the panic buying going on right now, I'm not sure we're going to take it any easier at all this time around.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration
legendary
Activity: 1288
Enabling the maximal migration

Nearly 21 million in bids now, dare I say 100 by the morning?!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
I think the most important part of why the thread was so filled with rants is that ppl were trying to influence others to take one particular action.

It worked very much like the btc-e trollbox.
OH I almost forgot: SELL SELL SELL!

In that sense wouldn't it be bad to use a self-moderated thread for this purpose? I don't want to bash adams thread, couldn't care less where we hang out, but generally speaking, could that become a problem at some point?

I can't see the harm if he likes to have a civilized thread here he should try.
It's a fight against the windmills imo, the majority of this whole forum is filled with it and I don't think this will change any time soon. It was just that during the end the thread got the brunt of it, for the better or worse.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
I think the most important part of why the thread was so filled with rants is that ppl were trying to influence others to take one particular action.

It worked very much like the btc-e trollbox.
OH I almost forgot: SELL SELL SELL!

In that sense wouldn't it be bad to use a self-moderated thread for this purpose? I don't want to bash adams thread, couldn't care less where we hang out, but generally speaking, could that become a problem at some point?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 4543
diamond-handed zealot
I don't like this thread-fork. Seems like the other one has more than 51%...

It had a head-start. This one is more spammable and less pruned...

Since the other one is equally non-moderated and free as the good ol' thread, why start a new one?

Isn't that one self-moderated?

Not really:

sorry for all the confusion guys.
i will not be deleting any posts here
this is just the new thread because the old was was just too big.

well if that ain't a bait and switch

he saw us in his rearview and changed the rules
Yep. Gox interface not accessible. And I'm not sure if this is bearish or bullish sign.

The attackers can only gain trade-wise when the price moves. With no trading ability how are people supposed to panic-sell?

Another growing pain Mt Gox.
Pages:
Jump to: