Pages:
Author

Topic: wallet for Ethereum - page 12. (Read 7601 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 02:35:17 PM
best wallet for storing ethereum is MyEtherWallet.com

Also even better option is if you buy Ledger nano S Hardwallet, because, it's even more safe than only using wallets from internet and making them or printing them, because printer also has memory, maybe? don't know for sure, but I'am probobly all history of memory on a computer is not intirely erased.
I agree that MyEtherWallet is the good choice.Since it is a very popular option there are a lot of phishing sites trying to get the information from this website so extra attention is highly advised.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 02:25:29 PM
I prefer to use Myetherwallet, Metamask and Eidoo. The best thing with Eidoo is, it has a very good mobile application and it supports tokens.
I think the best wallet is MyEtherWallet, I like it because it is a versatile tool for bounty hunters, which makes it an indispensable thing to participate in bounty and aidrops.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
August 28, 2018, 01:57:26 PM
The most tested and safest in my opinion this is MyEtherWallet. Very they take a long time and had no problems, it is more convenient to use and store tokens after buying them to ICO and bounty programs.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 01:47:12 PM
https://www.myetherwallet.com
Is the best and the most safe wallet for Ethereum and also for ERC-20 tokens. You can also use https://login.blockchain.com/#/login but it doesn't support tokens ( I have never used it )
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 01:44:39 PM
I prefer to use Myetherwallet, Metamask and Eidoo. The best thing with Eidoo is, it has a very good mobile application and it supports tokens.
Activity: 74
August 28, 2018, 01:35:37 PM
I am only one wallet like for Ethereum not any alt wallet for Ethereum. And this is myetherwallet which is handover the private key to you. This is the one wallet there is no worry to store your ETH or erc20 tokens. Yes, you must keep saving your private key all the time from others. It's your own job to keep it safe.
Activity: 658
August 28, 2018, 01:32:26 PM
Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!
Yes, you can store your ethereum safely in myetherwallet because it is very safe, secure and also very reliable. Myetherwallet is very good, you only need to keep your private key very safe and avoid using a third party wallet to access any of your information.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 01:28:35 PM
Hello

Thank you!
If you want the safest wallet, then invest some money into it and buy hardware wallet: Ledger or Trezor are the best way how to store your crypto.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
August 28, 2018, 01:26:43 PM
all this time I always use myetherwallet as a wallet to store ETH and coins that I get from a bounty campaign because in my opinion myetherwallet is the most compatible and very smooth wallet, all depends on yourself in maintaining the private key properly
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
August 28, 2018, 01:02:16 PM
Hello

Thank you!
My Ethereum Wallet is the best Ether wallet ever. most of the people using MEW for holding ether coin. So i suggested you that you can use it for safely hold your coin.
MyEtherWallet is really great but I would also mention Coinfy.This is a browser based wallet which means no one stores your information and there’s no centralized entity that could potentially get hacked.
Activity: 280
August 28, 2018, 12:37:27 PM
It is a good idea to enter a wallet to store the ethereum in wallet coinbase, so we can avoid the expensive fee and you can exchange BCH and BTC.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
August 28, 2018, 12:05:43 PM
Hello

Thank you!
I believe the best wallet is MyEtherWallet. It’s more of an interface than a wallet, so keys are all your responsibility and aren’t stored by any sort of third party.
copper member
Activity: 294
August 27, 2018, 05:34:22 PM
Imtoken has replaced anything that has to do with etherium wallet for me, The app is very easy to manage for other tokens as well, being an Erc20 compatible app and one can easily create and add more wallets within the app makes it to the top for me
Activity: 192
August 27, 2018, 02:46:52 PM
Hello

Thank you!
I will recommend you to have to use the offline wallet TREZOR . You can easy to use and to save the coins/tokens & private keys for the long term.
Activity: 126
August 27, 2018, 02:25:44 PM
I use Edge on android and I've had no problem with it for now, it automatically creates different wallet address in order to maximize security.
Activity: 99
August 27, 2018, 03:34:03 AM
it's quite difficult to determine what wallet is best for storing eth right now, but usually I use MyEtherWallet to save coins, but seeing the experience of my friends lately the private key is often turned away by others, somehow, I am now also somewhat hesitant to using MEW because of my friend's experience, and actually I also don't know about coin storage wallet or eth other than MEW, because I have only used it before.
Activity: 588
August 27, 2018, 02:28:06 AM
can be saved online versions on the local Exchange, MyEtherWallet and Metamask.
if for offline you can save on TREZOR and NANO Ledger hardware.

you can search in ggole to get the Hardware. https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/wallets/trezor/
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 07:58:59 PM
for ETH wallet that I use today is MyEtherWallet which is widely used for payment facilities from airdrop programs and bounty campaigns, for other wallets you can choose metamask or the other, most importantly it's easy to use and safe enough to save coins
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 07:45:28 PM
for myself using MyEtherwallet as a wallet to store my Ethereum and other coins because it is easy to use and free to make without any cost.
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 07:29:44 PM
In my opinion, until now the best wallet is MyEtherWallet, because MEW has the advantage of processing transactions that do not occur through their servers, but it occurs on our own computers because on its basis MyEtherWallet is not a Wallet Web but rather a Client-Side Interface. And MEW also guarantees that it will never store or use the sensitive information of its users for criminal activities. However, the consequence is that the user must keep all the details about his wallet account. If at any time it disappears, there will be no way to open the wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: