Pages:
Author

Topic: wallet for Ethereum - page 10. (Read 7601 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 04, 2018, 03:14:06 PM
I prefer cold wallets like ledger or trezor. Also you can run cold wallet on your computer without internet, there is a guide on MEW.
As for hot and exchange wallets, all of them aren't that safe!

Just you learn the ethereum wallet rules and regulations. Then easy to Manage and handle it. If create the new wallet. It will be give the private key your end. So your responsibili for you wallet saving. Don't share the any information about your wall. If want to check the price. Don't use the private key. Use the ethereum address. If want to sell then you use the private key for transaction proceses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 03:06:17 PM
I prefer cold wallets like ledger or trezor. Also you can run cold wallet on your computer without internet, there is a guide on MEW.
As for hot and exchange wallets, all of them aren't that safe!
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 02:59:08 PM
If there is no desire to download the entire block on the PC... the optimal alternative will be the use of the multicurrency myetherwallet. This is a special site in JavaScript. It's enough just to register a purse that will collect and save information on the client's side.
With its help, you can create and use the Ethereum-address for different operations with the currency. Cool
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 02:49:27 PM
Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!

a good wallet to store ethereum that you have in my opinion is better for you to use Ledger Wallet, because it's very safer.
I still use myetherwallet and at the same time is completely happy with its capabilities and functionality. In any case, the etherium purse will be reliable and secure only when the user is attentive and cautious.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
September 04, 2018, 02:42:12 PM
Hello

Thank you!

a good wallet to store ethereum that you have in my opinion is better for you to use Ledger Wallet, because it's very safer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 02:39:27 PM

I personally use MyEtherWallet like many of the people who are in crypto. It has many security options so I can guarantee it.
Activity: 672
September 04, 2018, 02:28:00 PM
Hello

Thank you!

There are lot of good wallets to store your Ethereum but security is the most important thing when you want to store your crypto. Therefore, the best wallet to store your Ethereum is hardware wallet because its very safe but you can also use metamask wallet if you can't afford hardware wallet.
Activity: 308
September 04, 2018, 02:21:00 PM
Hello

Thank you!
After a long comparison, I was able to make sure for myself - the best option would be to work with MyEtherWallet wallet. But I also recommend that you buy Ledger nano S Hardwallet, because it really increases the security of your work.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 04, 2018, 03:43:11 AM
I use myetherwallet to store myeth and some erc20 COINS myself. I do not advise anyone to store your ethereum on an exchange because it is risky.
Activity: 210
September 04, 2018, 03:41:37 AM
Much more like a trading wallet. a good place to store your eth too and it will be best for fast-moving transactions if you trade. I recommend you myetherwallet, I want to start using it myself because I think I will immediately invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 03:14:16 AM
The MEW only, I like it most of all and ETH is very suitable to use there, I think that other alternatives of wallets for ETH are not so convenient for this alt coin.
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 04, 2018, 03:02:58 AM
if I personally use 2 wallets to store Ethereum that I have, that is in the wallet Metamask and myetherwallet.com, but i often use the Metamask wallet because it is safer and most exchanges prompt us to connect the exchange to our metamask.
Activity: 308
September 04, 2018, 02:54:22 AM
Now Mycrypto wallet will be very good for you in security, should not use the wallet MEW anymore, because now the wallet is hacker attack and quite risky for those who contain tokens in this wallet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
September 04, 2018, 02:51:44 AM
Hello

Thank you!

https://myetherwallet.com/

I highly recommend this one if you are familiar on that ...

I used that since I was a newbie in crypto currencies, and I haven't encounter any problem specially on sending some assets on other exchange or wallet.

For more info, kindly visit the link above and this is the overview below...

What is MEW?
MyEtherWallet is a free, open-source, client-side interface.
We allow you to interact directly with the blockchain while remaining in full control of your keys & your funds.
You and only you are responsible for your security.
Activity: 322
September 04, 2018, 02:43:51 AM
To store my Ethereum coins, I now prefer to work with myEtherWallet wallet. I believe that this is the best wallet for coin based on Eth. Like an improved encryption system, a normal interface and a comfortable work with ERC20 coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 03, 2018, 08:36:25 AM
Hello

Thank you!
Now the most popular wallets are MEW and MetaMask. For a long time, I chose the right option, but I decided to work with MEW. I liked the possibility of adding ERC20 tokens, customizing the commission, as well as improved protection with encrypted data and secret keys.vvvv
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 08:18:12 AM
if I personally would still choose myetherwallet.com wallet as a good ethereum wallet, because only the myetherwallet.com wallet is the most comfortable to use and very easy.
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 08:01:42 AM
Hello

Thank you!
Like many members of this forum, I prefer to work with MyEtherWallet + Ledger Nano. In his work, he used different variants of wallets, but in the end came exactly to such an option. For me it is the most reliable and convenient work for everyday work. This combination allows you to guarantee the safety of money.
Activity: 63
September 02, 2018, 02:12:29 PM
Good wallet to store ETH is metamask and A Ledger Nano S. they is really safe,hacker can't attack them and stole your coins,you don't need to worry about hacker.
Activity: 98
September 02, 2018, 07:03:18 AM
There are a good number of options for this, but one of the most highly used and recommended is the Myetherwallet. It is safe, convenient, new user friendly and easy to use. It is a really good one, and you can use it also for your ERC20 tokens. there are also some similar wallets that also make great options, you just have to look up for them.
Pages:
Jump to: