Pages:
Author

Topic: wallet for Ethereum - page 21. (Read 7601 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 10, 2017, 11:10:47 AM
I use MeW: it`s fast, safe and light wallet, i have private keys and full control. Never HODL ETH on exchange`s wallets!!! They are unsafe and you haven`t keys.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 11:07:07 AM
Myetherwallet with ledger nano s is the most secure solution this days

I use myEtherwallet, but I forgot to save the privatkey and in the wallet is there contents and how to send the contents of his wallet to the new wallet ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 08, 2017, 10:19:02 AM
if i use myetherwallet.com as wallet ethereum, as it is safe and fast. then myetherwallet.com also supports ERC20, so in addition to this wallet ethereum can also be other altcoin wallet that uses the standard ERC20.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 10:18:21 AM
For my the best wallet is myetherwallet.I stored all may coins and token there.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 08, 2017, 10:01:35 AM
I have been using myetherwallet.com in storing my ETH for the bounty and signature campaign.

I have tried also blockchain.info since they have already an etherium wallet beta which is recently activated.

Hope this will help
no doubt highly recommended myetherwallet.tried and tested
for how long the service is perfect and the support is much better..but
theres a lot of hacksite or scamsite thats cloning many things about Ethereum
 so better be carefull in every transaction you will be having soon
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
December 08, 2017, 09:52:09 AM
I'm using myetherwallet to store my Ethereum also token based on Ethereum. I'm using this wallet because safe and easy to use. I ever try to instal pc wallet of Ethereum but it's very difficult because have big block that make me surrender to not use it.
Activity: 352
Merit: 125
December 08, 2017, 09:45:28 AM
Do you want PC desktop wallet for Windows OS or web wallet is ok?
Probably the most popular wallet is https://www.myetherwallet.com/ I use it myself, you can generate more addresses on one computer, you just need to save password, private key and one file that you download in the process of creating wallet.
Myetherwallet also supports all your tokens based on ethereum (ERC20) and you can add new tokens if you have the token address.
If you want offline wallet, I suggest Mist or Jaxx. Actually you can also download Myetherwallet.

The Ledger Nano S is one of the most inexpensive Ethereum hardware wallets available ($65). Here, Ether is stored offline on the device. Whenever you want to spend Ether, Ledger signs it using the private key stored on the device. You can store both ETH & ETC. Harsh has made few videos guide about Ledger Nano S that you must check out. This will help you to learn everything about Ledger Nano S.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 09:29:35 AM
While using myetherwallet, it can be confusing at first. But in the long run, you just need to keep your private key with you. There would be an address associated with your private key and until you have them, you can assess all your balance from anywhere.
That is also my reason why i suggest you to choose myetherwallet. Once you became familiar with it, you have now the full control with Ethereum’s private key on your machine.
Activity: 168
December 06, 2017, 05:27:41 PM
I like using mew. Unfortunately, the wallet is minimalist and don't have many features and they don't have mobile app.
Activity: 107
December 06, 2017, 03:21:35 PM
Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!

trading ---> myetherwallet
holding midterm --> exodus
long-term --> hardware wallet
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 03:21:07 PM
 my suggestion is using myetherwallet.com or blockchain.info in storing my ETH for the bounty and signature campaign. i've stored my bitcoins there for long, It is very safe, If you want to save you just keep your private key in a very secure place to safe ur wallet.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
December 06, 2017, 03:15:17 PM
MyEtherWallet is ideal in this current flood of airdrops.  It's easy to gather up all the eth tokens with it.
Activity: 384
December 06, 2017, 03:01:41 PM
Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!

You can save on the wallet offline and it's really very safe. If you do not like it, you can use myetherwallet. But lately a lot of phishing sites. Stay cautious.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 06, 2017, 02:53:53 PM
MyEtherWallet is a perfectly suitable wallet service. Ideally, you'd want to combine it with a hardware wallet like the Ledger Nano S.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
December 06, 2017, 02:46:05 PM
No doubt , myetherwallet is good for hold ETH , but make sure , there is lot of phishing sites out there. so bookmark right myether site.
and make sure to backup your private key , because there is no any recovery options , we have to take care our own security !

I've heard good reviews about MyEtherWallet from other friendly users. I want to start using it myself because I think I will soon invest in Ethereum. This is currently the strongest coin except for Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
December 06, 2017, 02:34:19 PM
No doubt , myetherwallet is good for hold ETH , but make sure , there is lot of phishing sites out there. so bookmark right myether site.
and make sure to backup your private key , because there is no any recovery options , we have to take care our own security !
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 12:50:00 PM
You should have ledger nano wallet s. It is very comfortable because you can use myether wallet on it and have 5 different wallets on 1 ledger nano. It is great
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
December 06, 2017, 12:40:05 PM
Myetherwallet is one of best choices for you, if you want to store for long term ( not trading ) you can use cold waller as leger nano S

Ledger Nano or Trezor is been used as a hardware to have bitcoin and ethereum but this is unnecessary to purchase the hardware you will find the better safety in myetherwallet or jaxx wallet alone. I have using the web version and its mobile versions.

Both of the wallet is so easy to access the most of the altcoins and even can used to receive the tokens which is been recently launched to the market.
Even better choice you can use any desktop wallet to have your coins that will be more security than you can find online wallet providers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
December 06, 2017, 12:36:57 PM
If you are looking for desktop wallet, then Exodus and Jaxx are the best. For web wallet you can use myetherwallet, which is the best and safest.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 12:34:09 PM
i recomend you myetherwallet. its wallet that cost you eth for transaction so its fit thebest for coin that you want to hold. and its the safest web wallet. there is many more like trading wallet. its good place for saving your eth too and it would be best for fast moving transaction if you doing trading.
Pages:
Jump to: