Pages:
Author

Topic: wallet for Ethereum - page 25. (Read 7601 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 07:49:54 AM
thanks for all your replies.

i'm going to use myetherwallet.com
thanks everyone for your advice  Kiss
This wallet is considered to be the best, I agree. Yet I think you should choose a wallet taking into consideration what you need eth for. If you just want to store eth, then MEW is reliable and very safe. Yet I heard there're some problems on it with new icos. You invest in an ico, you sort of see it stated in your wallet, but then, when you restart the page or something, it disappears. Maybe blockchain.info doesn't have this issue. And blockchain is very useful if you store both btc and eth there, for you can easily sell some of your btc for your eth and vice versa.

Thanks for the advice. It is very useful.
 For example, I have several wallets. This is a good decision in my opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
November 14, 2017, 07:39:35 AM
use a hardware wallet like ledger nano.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
November 14, 2017, 07:39:11 AM
I use MEW for ERC-20 tokens, some ETH and alt i keep on the exchange for good sale or buying
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
November 14, 2017, 07:37:44 AM
Hello

anyone know good wallet to store Ethereum ?

Thank you!

I am not using anything other than myetherwallet.com for my Ethereums and the rest of my tokens that are based on the Ethereum blockchain. The safety there might not be 100% guaranteed because there had already been several cases of hacking and phishing that went successful and were able to steal a good deal of tokens. But I think this is the most convenient to me. After all I have with me my private keys and JSON File and the password. And then I am not just plainly saving my coins there because I am doing some trading. So most of the time, they are on my chosen exchange platforms.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 07:35:30 AM
I think one of the best wallet for ethereum is MyEtherWallet? MyEtherWallet.com
yeah, myetherwallet is the best altcoin, MEW wallet can store various altcoin so this wallet is very often used.

Yep, myEtherwallet is the most used for ETH based coins. I suggested this wallet to my brother and now he is also using it. I knew that this wallet was a very good one because it lets you keep the keys so its harder for hackers to steal it actually its all yours.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
November 14, 2017, 07:33:00 AM
yeah, myetherwallet is the best altcoin, MEW wallet can store various altcoin so this wallet is very often used.
Activity: 43
November 14, 2017, 07:24:12 AM
Hello

Thank you!

For eth I think coinbase and myetherwallet is best options, cause I use this, its too much safe and secured for holding. So feel free to use this.

So I think Myetherwallet is the best option for eth store.You can use It.

MyEtherwallet is surely a good choice I am still using it and my brother also. I never had a problem with it, and you get the private keys and the file to access your wallet if you want it.

You can also make a new wallet very quick and easy with in no time.
Activity: 450
November 14, 2017, 07:13:20 AM
Hello

Thank you!
If you want to store ethereum, you have to choose which wallet is uploaded by nationality and wallet which is more secure.
You can use Myetherwallet too much Secure and a good service
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 06:42:45 AM
Hello

Thank you!

www.myetherwallet.com was the only thing I know which is 100% safe to used, every time there is an ico using the platform of erc20 and MEW are most of the time being used by majority of the applicants and investors.

True, even most of my friends are using myEtherwallet instead of other ETH wallets. Its a very popular wallet that performs well to hold my different ETH based coins.

There are many phishing sites replicas of myEtherwallet, but you must keep on checking your urls.
Activity: 280
November 14, 2017, 06:33:57 AM
I use MyEtherWallet.com when using a computer. for mobile I use EIDOO wallet because it is safe, fast, easy to use and multycurrency wallet.

I really think you don't use that Eidoo thing, I bet 100%. You say this just because of you carry that signature.

To me, myetherwallet is the most secure etheruem wallet. We can also store all type of ERC20 tokens there. So it's functional and suitable to use with trezor. Another reason for me to prefer myetherwallet website. I had no problem so far.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
November 14, 2017, 06:30:35 AM
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
November 13, 2017, 04:38:35 PM
I use MyEtherWallet.com when using a computer. for mobile I use EIDOO wallet because it is safe, fast, easy to use and multycurrency wallet.
Activity: 260
Merit: 129
November 13, 2017, 03:58:42 PM
Classi wallet, " Ethereum Wallet " I think it's from official team. Don't do full mode though, launch it with "Ethereum Wallet.exe -node-light" so you'll download only few GBs of blockchain. I don't trust online service even if private key are only client side, too easy too leak to lose your money  Angry
Activity: 144
November 13, 2017, 03:55:51 PM
Myetherwallet with ledger NANO S
is the most secure solution  Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
November 13, 2017, 03:25:26 PM
Hello

Thank you!

www.myetherwallet.com was the only thing I know which is 100% safe to used, every time there is an ico using the platform of erc20 and MEW are most of the time being used by majority of the applicants and investors.
Activity: 250
November 13, 2017, 03:18:06 PM
I have been using myetherwallet.com in storing my ETH for the bounty and signature campaign. He is the best and not so expensive. Blockchain too, one of the top. But he don't work with ERC-20. Only myetherwallet can helps you on this.
Activity: 11
November 13, 2017, 03:08:53 PM
Hello

Thank you!

Although it sounds like most people are recommending MEW, if you are new to this, I would recommend you use Coinbase. Its very simple to use and they insure all your $$$$$
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 13, 2017, 02:41:28 PM
i think there is one and only answer for your question and it is my ether-wallet it is easy to use and does not take much fees. so go on the site an don't waste time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
November 13, 2017, 02:40:44 PM
you can store eth in myetherium.com
but, if you want another wallet.... maybe xapo or coinbase could be an alternative choice
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
November 13, 2017, 02:37:07 PM
i own the keys not someone else.
Pages:
Jump to: