Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet that you trust? - page 18. (Read 26232 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 108
January 01, 2019, 01:11:11 PM
There are many wallets but there are few which offers access through keystone, private key or other options. I personally using MEW and metamask for storing altcoins(i.e. Ethereum, ERC-20 tokens). These wallets also offer security and fully transparency while using. Easy to acceaa through different methods for access.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 01:02:21 PM
I combine MEW with Metamask. I used this way since 2 years ago and didn't get any problem. But we can know what will happen because hackers operate anywhere, anytime in the internet, so if you can, let's use cold wallet, that's the best way to protect your cryptos.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
January 01, 2019, 01:01:35 PM
Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?

Go for a hardware wallet like Ledger or Trezor to store your eth tokens.
If not, get a MEW wallet, and store your private keys in an encrypted file, then store that file in an encrypted USB stick.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 01, 2019, 12:30:42 PM
What about the Blockchain Ethereum I always trust to the online wallet Myetherwallet, and what about the cold wallet do it is the Trezor only.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 12:26:34 PM
The best for me is the myetherwallet or MEW in short it is proven that it could secure your erc20 tokens, and if something lost it is not the wallets fault but you being careless. Make sure that the MEW website url is the real one to prevent being phished. Number 1 rule is don't let anyone else see your private key.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
January 01, 2019, 12:09:58 PM
There are so many wallets out there I feel safe and secured MyEtherWallet a lot because it gives me better service to save my assets. If you want to keep your bitcoins safe and sound you can use hardware and blockchain wallets.
Activity: 546
January 01, 2019, 11:53:51 AM
Myether wallet will be good for you, but there is one thing you have to always keep in mind. The safety of your tokens always depends on you and therefore each and every individual should take that responsibility to protect it. Just make sure you keep your private key as safe as possible.
I think that you can do even safer. If you correctly read the work with MEW, then these guys can download the web version, which you can download locally. You just go to the githab and make yourself a copy.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
January 01, 2019, 11:47:20 AM
I have used Myetherwallet everyday for almost two years now and I have never had a single episode of theft,  malfunction or hack!  I will recommend my ether wallet if you are investing in Ethereum and ethereum based tokens!
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
January 01, 2019, 10:02:20 AM
When I first entered the market, I was using myetherwallet. I still need to use it now. But the safest wallet Ledger Nano S. I bought it recently. I keep most of my investments here. You should definitely get a wallet like this.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 10:01:18 AM
I am using myetherwallet. In addition, I install metamask to detect phishing pages every time I access myetherwallet . You can use metamask as your ERC20 wallet. Everything will be safe if you do not provide a private key to anyone.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
January 01, 2019, 09:53:23 AM
I use MyEtherWallet alongwith Metamask to store ETH & ERC 20 tokens. They are safe and good to use for beginners. Hardware wallets like Ledger Nano, Trezor should be preferred for higher investments.
Activity: 448
January 01, 2019, 09:34:33 AM
My favorite wallets; Ledger Nano S, ImToken and MyCrypto. I think thes are very usefully and security. Of course best wallet Ledger Nano S because the lowest wallet can be hacked. Get it if you have money.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
January 01, 2019, 09:07:59 AM
I often use the IMTOKEN wallet software, its stability and security are trustworthy.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
January 01, 2019, 04:49:40 AM
I still use myetherwallet and metamask. to save the erc20, both are good. if you are unsure, you can buy Trezor. myetherwallet and metamask are very easy to use for beginners. so I'm sure both are highly recommended
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 04:33:22 AM
The wallet that I trust and which I often use is myetherwallet and imtoken. I always use both of these wallets for transactions for every token in and out. Maybe a lot of people use this wallet too. Because the reason is easy to use, of course.
Activity: 394
January 01, 2019, 02:03:08 AM
I currently use the MyEtherWallet wallet, I think this wallet is quite safe even for relatively small shipments, besides that it's also easy to use and as long as I use this wallet there's no problem until now.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
January 01, 2019, 01:56:47 AM
Just used MyEtherWallet because as for my experience I don't have any problem with this since 2016 and until now, it is easy and trusted but if you have a budget then you can try an expensive way by buying hardware wallet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
January 01, 2019, 01:41:42 AM
if you have more money and want to get more security, then you have to use ledger nano or other wallet hardware,
but if you only want to save cryptocurrency in a not large amount and a lot of free wallet software, even a wallet exchange can keep your money
the most important part of the wallet is to keep the key in your control, don't let anyone else know your private key
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
January 01, 2019, 01:32:29 AM
use MyEtherWallet to save the json file, then use MetaMask to make transactions
carefully I will always keep the private key as the last login method, using json file as the main login method
so here layered security applies to me even though the wallet that I use is a free wallet
copper member
Activity: 112
January 01, 2019, 12:31:07 AM

I use MyEtherWallet, I guess when you see it, you will going to try it as it is very user friendly, also robust and secure. My ether wallet though is prone to phishing sites as their domain address isn't that strong enough.
Pages:
Jump to: