Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet that you trust? - page 22. (Read 26232 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 27, 2018, 02:39:16 PM
for erc20 token one and only ewallet most of the users use that is myetherwallet only this wallet has all features of protection and safety
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 02:19:23 PM
I trust some mobile wallets, such as Trust, MevConnect, and BitUniversal. If you consider other wallets, then metamask will be the best choice.
I think that today you still need to try to use physical media for this. Because today it is best suited. Therefore, I think that you simply will not find any better. Try to withdraw your assets now
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 26, 2018, 01:39:04 PM
I trust some mobile wallets, such as Trust, MevConnect, and BitUniversal. If you consider other wallets, then metamask will be the best choice.
December 26, 2018, 01:27:10 PM
I really think you should try my ether wallet connect to Im token with private key or phrase, they are more secure than I ever expected but can't guarantee you what the future has to tell about them as of now still more secure than i think of them cause almost 2 years plus now and nothing missing in my wallet.
I prefer the MEW project, because I believe that this project now has the most transparent possibilities that are available today. Today, all the same it would be best to use projects that are open to other programmers.
Activity: 319
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 25, 2018, 03:12:21 PM
I really think you should try my ether wallet connect to Im token with private key or phrase, they are more secure than I ever expected but can't guarantee you what the future has to tell about them as of now still more secure than i think of them cause almost 2 years plus now and nothing missing in my wallet.
December 25, 2018, 01:38:44 PM
Today there are no wallets that would tell you 100% that they would protect your data and give a guarantee, because today there is still an acute problem of this situation. Therefore, all that you see where there will be information about the guarantee of such services, just do not believe.
in any case, I am most confident in myetherwallet, which makes it possible to compare a large number of tokens on the erc20 platform, as well as blokchain info, Where my bitcoins are stored. I think their security is very high.

Certainly high, but there are no guarantees that they simply do not steal. Today, it’s normal if you understand that the best thing you can do is to just do it because you need to understand that there are many vulnerabilities today.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
December 24, 2018, 07:08:39 PM
Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?
Ever since i have been in the crypto space, i have been using imtoken and MEW, and i can confidently say that they work for me. Well, i think sometimes, how you handle your private wallet matters and will determine how prone you are to or how secured you are from scammers.
Activity: 462
December 24, 2018, 06:47:47 PM
I trust to some of wallets like trezor and ledger, so there is more trust to my mind.
Mates, as for me it isn't that complicated to make security for you on a high level!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
December 24, 2018, 06:44:35 PM
of course I still believe in the MyEtherwallet wallet because of good security and fast network but what I often notice is that many MyEtherwallet wallets have been hacked because of our own carelessness
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
December 24, 2018, 06:35:06 PM
From the beginning I use MEW wallet
I found that MEW is safe but yeah you can still lost your token if you're not be careful when login into your wallet. I always use metamask when login into my wallet instead of json file or private key cause it's more safe for me.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 24, 2018, 06:22:31 PM
When it comes to erc20 tokens, I have always trusted myethwallet though there has been some stories about it in the past but I have learnt to use it with metamask to improve the security
No matter how secured it is but still there is a way to be hack, its all about how we handle or manage our wallet accounts.
MyEtherwallet is so familiar to us and mostly people were using, using offline wallets is a good option also but all the security is in our hand. Keep it in the right way.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
December 24, 2018, 06:18:27 PM
In my opinion, Myetherwallet is very safe because since the first time I saved a coin and never experienced hacking. Ethereum-based wallets are indeed very safe and transaction costs are very cheap. You must save the password key in the data location that is not connected to the internet.
I use MEW too. I think it's safe enough that it's important we are able to maintain a private key and avoid phishing links. Actually, whatever wallet is used, we must understand how to maintain the security of the wallet, for example using a complicated password, using 2fa, storing the private key safely, and choosing other backup access if there is important data missing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 24, 2018, 06:09:31 PM

The best MEW wallet. If you have a brain, then any wallet will be safe. And if you do not know how to check the security of the certificate on the site or can not install a good antivirus, then a secure wallet will not help you.
Activity: 364
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 24, 2018, 06:06:42 PM
When it comes to erc20 tokens, I have always trusted myethwallet though there has been some stories about it in the past but I have learnt to use it with metamask to improve the security
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
December 24, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
I am outside US or EU, that's why I am use coinbase. I have selected BRD wallet for some micro transactions of BTC. For ethereum based coins I am using mycrypto. Both works just fine for me couple of years already.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 24, 2018, 05:40:11 PM
It is easy to recommend MEW wallet for token from ERC20 platform when we have over 500 tokens on it. Other platforms are getting better with no history of hack for now. Attempted hack does not make and reveal the weakness of those wallet, hacking also has its advantages. Over times also those hacked wallet get fortified with regular technology development.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 05:21:30 PM
I use a wallet from myetherwallet. I have been using myetherwallet for a long time even from the beginning of me as a crypto currency player. I chose myetherwallet because I could easily apply the procedure for securing my wallet. In my opinion, myetherwallet is very safe if we do not escape to do one of the security procedures. I made my wallet secure by changing passwords regularly. But the password is a password that is familiar to me but others can't guess it. So far, I have not experienced hacking in my wallet and I hope that hacking of my wallet will never happen.
Activity: 140
December 24, 2018, 05:16:20 PM
I use several wallets: myetherlwallet, blockchain. But I keep all the main assets on the stock exchanges.
Activity: 866
December 24, 2018, 04:33:14 PM
in my opinion all wallets like MEW and metamask are very safe for the ERC20 and all depend on the computer or you keep the private key properly. and I use both of them seems to now look fine
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 04:20:47 PM

For Ethereum based tokens i consider only two wallets: MyEtherWallet (hot) and MyCrypto (desktop wallet), also ledger is a good choice, definitely, but i still did't buy it (
Pages:
Jump to: