Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallet that you trust? - page 21. (Read 26232 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 28, 2018, 01:47:29 PM
First of all I trust on MyEtherWallet, reason is that we can store all our tokens & coins. Mostly alt coins used in ICO’S can be store in MEW.
After that we can trust on Meta mask & hardware wallet, because our tokens are more secure in hardware wallet.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
December 28, 2018, 01:08:43 PM
I think hardware wallets are the best secure storage option available at this moment. If you have some extra money then go for a trezor or ledger nano S.
But besides hardware wallets I always prefer myetherwallet to store all eth based tokens. MyEtherWallet is very easy to use. Even a beginner can use it easily. And it is very secure for me you just have to be careful about your private key. That's it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
December 28, 2018, 11:44:36 AM
I trust several wallets. For bitcoin i use electrum and for eth and his tokens i use mycryptowallet. They are very simple, doesnt require much space on your disc and very safe
Activity: 791
Merit: 139
December 28, 2018, 11:37:40 AM
Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?

This is for me as i personally using it as always since i started.
Myetherwallet is always the best for me, fast and accurate, to be sure it is safe as long as you will keep your wallet safe from others.
How i manage to have my wallet safe?

I do have one for AIRDROPS!
I do have different one for the bounties.
ALso i do have a personal one for the tokens i will keep for a long time.

Most important one: NEVER SHARE YOUR PRIVATE KEYS ESPECIALLY ONLINE.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 28, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

I'm still using myetherewallet for my ERC20 tokens. Crossfingers, it still is dependable in storing my crypto assets. I have ImToken also which I find reliable and secure. For added security, I have installed Metamask in my browser to filter out known phishing sites and monitor my wallet activities.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 28, 2018, 11:30:07 AM
Myetherwallet (MEW) is still my best choice for ERC-20 tokens wallet. so far I feel very safe using this Wallet. with all the shortcomings and strengths.
It was my best wallet as well before they had an dns attack, after that the part of the team got separate and created mycrypto. Since that time I am using mycrypto for erc-20 tokens.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 11:23:42 AM
Myetherwallet (MEW) is still my best choice for ERC-20 tokens wallet. so far I feel very safe using this Wallet. with all the shortcomings and strengths.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 10:57:37 AM
With Crypto wallet, you just can’t afford to take any chances and need to be on with the best and just the BEST. I only prefer top ones like Coinbase, I feel you need to select Best Cryptocurrency wallets, it is only way to help yourself with things and to help you with staying relaxed with your funds. The biggest issue with going for non-established one is that you are always in tension and stress, so that’s something you must try to avoid up completely.
Activity: 560
December 28, 2018, 10:49:40 AM
If for ERC-20 I suggest Imtoken. Safe or not I think it all depends on how you maximize the security features. from the easiest to the most difficult.
Activity: 574
December 28, 2018, 10:47:33 AM
Until now, the wallet that I always believe is Myetherewallet. Maybe this MEW often gets attacks from hackers. But I have never been afraid of that problem. Because this wallet is certainly very easy to use and still fairly safe. Therefore I always believe in using this wallet.
Activity: 252
Merit: 19
SYNAPSECOIN.NET
December 28, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
I think using ether wallet is very safe if you keep the private key properly, or you can also use the device's ledger well, it all depends on how you store and maintain the two keys from the wallet.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
December 28, 2018, 10:32:50 AM
for the good use of wallet for the storage of your altcoins is metamask because the meta more is easy to use not as a different wallet so it's better to use metamask but it depends on what you just prefer using to make your wallet different wallet because it's not safe and easy to hack the wallet that is different so sometimes they've robbed their altcoin the metmask because so I nererecommend it because it's so easy to use and it's still safe to do just import file and never enter the password like for others you can use the mew wallet because it's easy to use and it's safe to use the metamasket differently on the mew wallet is that metamask deducts the phishing site so you know if the site is not safe only you can use it but it's amazing but it's really the safest wallet for everyone.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
December 28, 2018, 10:21:40 AM
It depends on the token and the blockchain. If its an ERC20 wallet, then I have to pick trust wallet. Trust wallet provides one of the best security for assets as well as an easy to use interface with support for multiple currencies. For a BTC wallet, I will pick blockchain wallet because of its multiple layers of security and the fact that it is light. For a multi currency wallet, I will place coinomi up there with the best and certainly, it has to be the best. Coinomi provides just about any feature a crypto enthusiast will need in a wallet. Check these options out!
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
December 28, 2018, 10:17:35 AM
I've using myetherwallet since I started in crypto and I havent encounter any problem with it, So for me, it is 100% safe because this is also an offline wallet and you are the only one who holds your private key unlike some wallet they hold you're private key.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
December 28, 2018, 10:08:45 AM
Some good ERC20 wallets include Trust wallet, Imtoken, MEW, mycrypto wallet, Eidoo.  There are others but these are the ones I've used so far. If you need wallets with good app, then Trust wallet, Imtoken will do for mobile. And Mycrypto wallet will do for PC. Hope this helps.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 28, 2018, 10:06:07 AM
Wallets that gives you the private keys, forget about online wallets. Use metamask if you manage it from a computer, if from an android or iphone, choose qpocket, for example. Keep your private keys very carefully and never show them to anyone.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 28, 2018, 09:53:34 AM
Yes of course It is still secure and can trust to put our investments to hold for a long time because I use it since I started investing to some currency. And I think I will also suggest it to some people who are new to this field to use as their first wallet because it is most important thing have a great wallet to keep safe our investments to some hackers.
Activity: 546
December 28, 2018, 09:40:02 AM
Talking from experience, hardware is most secured and best wallet where you can keep your erc20 tokens, in as much you update your firmware regularly nothing will happen to your tokens.
You are absolutely right in your opinion. In fact, it turns out that today storing your assets on hardware wallets is always much more profitable than, for example, on online wallets this has been verified many times.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
December 27, 2018, 02:50:07 PM
I prefer and still use myetherwalllet because besides being free, myetherwallet is also easy to operate, if it talks about security, it is very dependent on its users because the hacking of the wallet is purely a mistake of its users
I strongly recommend using metamask to anticipate bad things
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 02:41:37 PM
Talking from experience, hardware is most secured and best wallet where you can keep your erc20 tokens, in as much you update your firmware regularly nothing will happen to your tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: