Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 36. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
December 31, 2017, 06:13:20 PM
I think the best wallet for using altcoins is Coinbase and MyetherWallet. Because It is very easy to use and safe to save your altcoins and I've experienced that their service is very nice.  Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 16, 2017, 10:22:52 AM
Myetherwallet is the best choice. In all ICO from him take the etherium and the Tokens send him. It is convenient to use it since this wallet is online and znja private key, in any place where there is access to the Internet, you can manage it. Do not look for adventure yourself and use an official wallet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
December 16, 2017, 10:03:42 AM
Myetherwallt if your alts are erc20 tokens. Or jaxx - it supports a lot of alts
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
December 16, 2017, 08:31:21 AM
Can MEW hold LTC?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
December 16, 2017, 04:45:49 AM
myethereumwallet. because when I follow the ICO and got altcoin as well as the token, then it is recommended to use myethereumwallet so that it can be used to catch all kinds of altcoin as well as the token of the ICO.
MyEtherwallet is a very good wallet for just ERC20 tokens but when talking about wallet for altcoins, I would rather go for either Jazz or Exodus.

For me though, Exodus is doing a great job and the devs are always working hard to keep upgrading the system every now and then to add new coins, so for those who may be looking for some standard coins to invest in and keep for the long run, this may be a good try.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 01:55:02 AM
myethereumwallet. because when I follow the ICO and got altcoin as well as the token, then it is recommended to use myethereumwallet so that it can be used to catch all kinds of altcoin as well as the token of the ICO.
Activity: 154
December 16, 2017, 01:12:06 AM
Myether wallet is a very good choice a it is secured and is hard to hack by anyone.
Activity: 299
December 15, 2017, 04:27:38 PM
I think the best is Ledger wallet, it is most secure. For me, safety comes first.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 15, 2017, 11:44:20 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better
I suggest Etherwallet.. You can probably put your coins here and a safe one too. Just always remember your private key and never give it to anyone,
Apart from Ethereum, ERC20 tokens are the only coins you can keep in your MEW wallet and when really talking about a multicurrency wallet, when you are looking at all coins from all platforms and not just the ones based on the Ethereum network, then I will say, this would not pass and I am surprised at the rate a lot of noobs are just busy mentioning it. Try Exodus or even if you want to use a mobile wallet, coinomi should even do the trick.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 10:48:29 AM
I went to around this forum and saw many people vote for myetherwallet , maybe i also should use it to store my token in the future.
Activity: 420
December 15, 2017, 09:55:52 AM
If you want to make it easy to save your altcoin wallet, I suggest you make it from MyEtherWallet.com website there you can create with 2 good security, privatkey and keystore so that your Altcoin tokens can be safe from anyone. Then there is one more Altcoin wallet that I know that if you use your android smartphone you can download it from playstore imToken it is almost same with Myetherwallet which distinguish is Myetherwallet online but if imToken wallet offline and can also have notification if time there is token enter into your imToken wallet. From what I understand the two wallets and who have a special password.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
December 15, 2017, 07:58:06 AM
for ethereum / token i using myetherwallet, for previous litecoin i used wallet in local market but now switch to coinbase wallet
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 07:13:35 AM

For the #Eth, I use My Ether Wallet. it is more reliable for today.
Activity: 602
December 14, 2017, 02:42:11 PM
Myetherwallet is the best choice for you to hold your coins. It is safer wallet than others. Don't share your private key to others.

I agree, actually there's so many user use that wallet for altcoin, especially in Eth token because like you said it's safe and secure. And they have a private key and they support by ERC20 . Anyways, i only use that wallet for my altcoin because it's easy to use.
I completely agree with you about the purse of the ether myetherwallet, but still an excellent bonus for the user is the ether Delta, which is practically tied to your wallet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
December 14, 2017, 10:49:31 AM
I use Bittrex , Poloniex , as a purse because it is convenient to immediately trade in coins and store.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 14, 2017, 06:41:26 AM
Myetherwallet is the best choice for you to hold your coins. It is safer wallet than others. Don't share your private key to others.

I agree, actually there's so many user use that wallet for altcoin, especially in Eth token because like you said it's safe and secure. And they have a private key and they support by ERC20 . Anyways, i only use that wallet for my altcoin because it's easy to use.
Activity: 434
December 14, 2017, 06:13:37 AM
I usually leave them in exchange floors like polo, bittrex...
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
December 14, 2017, 06:00:15 AM
It's up to you want to store them where the safe and comfortable is important and can't be bothered by hackers. advice I could possibly try myethereumwallet. until recently I was using it and be safe.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
December 14, 2017, 05:12:33 AM
I always use myetherwallet for altcoins to hold or transactions. It is safer than others if you don't share your private key. Enjoy myetherwallet for altcoins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 13, 2017, 10:30:10 PM
Like others, I'm also going with Myetherwallet.com for my ethereum and with ERC20 tokens that I merely hold. And for other altcoins, I'm using jaxx and exodus.io. There are times that I'm also letting my coins on an exchange though it's not recommended because there are circumstances that an exchange can be hack and those coins that I deposited can be gone forever but that is giving me a less effort when I'm about to sell to avoid delayed confirmations.
in how do you feel about NEO? many users already with great persistence prove that this is better than ETH and bitcoin combined.
Are you asking my idea about NEO as an altcoin or where it's better to put it in those wallets that I mentioned? If you are asking about NEO as an altcoin, it's good to hold but comparing that to ETH and bitcoin is not applicable.

Personally I use two Ledger Nano S to store most of my coins.
I consider Ledger Nano S as the most safe wallet of all but there are only chosen alt coins that they are supporting. I'm only good using Ledger Nano S for storing bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: