Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 32. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 25, 2018, 12:51:19 AM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better
I think bittrex you can choose , but there are advantages and disadvantages of all wallets including bittrex, eg bittrex not all altcoin can come in, but bittrex has more in terms of tighter security.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:33:49 PM
I use MyEtherWallet most of the time, or else you can go for a Nano Ledger.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
January 24, 2018, 11:32:24 PM
i have myether wallet and i had saved some of my coins and it's still there so i can assure my self that myether is a safe wallet,easy to use and easy to understand but be sure that you keep your private keys because it's the only way you can access your wallet.be sure you have gas in your wallet so you can have faster transactions .
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
January 24, 2018, 10:08:07 PM
The best wallet for altcoin is the myether. Myether is the best and safe wallet that you can you in saving coins as well as the token. I can assure you that myether wallet is really secure. It is good to use especially if you have a large number of altcoin. If you are looking for a safe and secure wallet I recommend you to use myther wallet. Be a responsible one so that you can avoid any risk. Myether is very easy to use in sending coins even receiving.
Activity: 168
Merit: 120
January 24, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

I find coinbase in one of the best wallet to store LTC and Bitcoin. We have Myether, Electron, blockchain.info and etc. Make sure you choose the best wallet and enable the security options given by the  wallet administors. Activate 2FA authendication if your wallets has this option. Its always so welcoming. Once the wallet is opened, you will receive a code to your registered mobile number plus a mail to your registered mail id. These steps would keep you secured from hacking. Always recheck the URL.
As I know no specific wallet for all crypto currencies, because each coins and altcoins were provided their own wallet. However there were some wallets who provides some alternative coins, for example coinbase there only 4 coins including to their wallet, it is the bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
January 24, 2018, 07:31:17 PM

I find coinbase in one of the best wallet to store LTC and Bitcoin. We have Myether, Electron, blockchain.info and etc. Make sure you choose the best wallet and enable the security options given by the  wallet administors. Activate 2FA authendication if your wallets has this option. Its always so welcoming. Once the wallet is opened, you will receive a code to your registered mobile number plus a mail to your registered mail id. These steps would keep you secured from hacking. Always recheck the URL.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
January 24, 2018, 06:17:57 PM
One of the hardware wallets ledgerwallet or trezor. For a glorified memory stick ledgerwallet is not super cheap but it gets the job done. Expect to wait for a couple of weeks as the demand is high and price up to like 90 Euro now. I like it because they added Neo and are planning to add Rai Blocks which might also turn out to be interesting.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
January 24, 2018, 05:14:15 PM
You can hold you altcoins tokens at myerherwallet if it's on eth based tokens, other than like dash,ltc,btc they have won wallet you can use for my suggestion is if wants to hold any eth based tokens you can choose myerherwallet.
Activity: 284
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 24, 2018, 04:59:27 PM
Myetherwallet

If you are sending LTC to Myetherwallet just the same as you commit suicide. wkwkwkkw  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
look here  :
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets
you can put it in various markets.
but if you want you can keep it in LTC offline wallet

why did you say  that just like commiting suicide if we store LTC in eth wallet?  do you mean that if we have LTC it should be store in a LTC offline wallet only? as far as i know eth wallet is better wallet also for saving coins. besides, many ico project are using it now. would you please enlightened me about this because i have LTC also and currently store in my eth wallet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 03:28:44 PM
That's why many wallets are not popular with cryptography users. I personally like the Jaxx wallet.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 03:02:01 PM

I use the wallet Myetherwallet storage Ethereum and all the coins ERC-20 and wallet Blockchain.info to store Bitcoin. No problems with these wallets were not.
Activity: 225
Merit: 104
January 24, 2018, 01:41:26 PM
Myetherwallet only electrum.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 01:24:01 PM
NEED some help.

To Add a Custom token,

Can it be done after the token is sent?

Or it should be done before?

Any issues in doing after the tokens are sent?

I use Metawallet....

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
January 24, 2018, 12:22:22 PM
many options in using the wallet but myetherwallet is the most appropriate choice for altcoin .. i myself use it to store altcoin .. myetherwallet is one of the most used wallets for altcoin ,, and never share private key on others, so your wallet is always secure
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 01:06:15 AM
Many wallets to store altcoin on the market, among them are Myetherwallet. and that's also what I use to store my altcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
January 24, 2018, 12:34:25 AM
Myetherwallet is the best choice for you to hold your coins. It is safer wallet than others. Don't share your private key to others.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 10:21:20 PM
Myetherwallet

If you are sending LTC to Myetherwallet just the same as you commit suicide. wkwkwkkw  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
look here  :
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets
you can put it in various markets.
but if you want you can keep it in LTC offline wallet

You will loss your litecoin if you send it to myetherwallet because its not altcoin wallet mate.
I think store all of your altcoin in the best exchanger is best idea so far. Because if not, you need many wallet as many as your altcoin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
January 23, 2018, 10:18:23 PM
I think the safest wallet is the ofline wallet like trezor.If you want to invest long-term better use trezor,Actually a wallet like myetherwallet is also good but must be careful against phishing
Any hardware wallet is good for altcoins nano ledger s / trezor and other desktop/mobile wallets that you have the private keys.

Always think about your safety, hold the private keys and you are safe and don't publish it somewhere through the web. MEW is good for ETH and ERC20 tokens, just bookmark it to avoid phishing links.

KuCoin Kraken and Cryptopya are realy good
They are good if you will only put coins that you'll use for daily trading but for safe keeping, no.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 23, 2018, 10:11:01 PM
I think the safest wallet is the ofline wallet like trezor.If you want to invest long-term better use trezor,Actually a wallet like myetherwallet is also good but must be careful against phishing
Activity: 588
January 23, 2018, 08:12:27 PM
Now I use MyetherWallet, but I already ordered a hardware purse, which I was sent by mail. It seems to me that Ledger is also a very reliable purse.
Pages:
Jump to: