Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 39. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 02:54:11 AM
almost all altcoin suggest the holding at myetherwallet, in addition to storing anything or complete, myetherwallet is also more and more sought after by users altcoin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 02:19:19 AM
Myetherwallet

Nope, you don't send Litecoin to Myetherwallet, it's only compatible with Ether and ERC20 based coins.
Activity: 602
December 06, 2017, 06:21:05 PM
myetherwallet is the perfect wallet if in my opinion. because almost all of the ICO suggested should have a wallet myetherwallet than others. and actually, I feel this is a complete and practical wallet
I also rely more on storing the crypto currency of the myetherwallet wallet, and primarily because of its security. Of course there are still waves, but I still doubt them. Let's wait until the new NEO project shows.
Activity: 644
December 06, 2017, 02:10:29 PM
myetherwallet is the perfect wallet if in my opinion. because almost all of the ICO suggested should have a wallet myetherwallet than others. and actually, I feel this is a complete and practical wallet
Activity: 26
December 06, 2017, 01:22:47 PM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

myetherwallet is the best wallet for saving alt coins. present in the market more wallets are available for saving coins. but present most of the people looking security and low charges for that reason we have to choose best wallet. myetherwallet is the best wallet for saving alt coins so if you try once it is good for you. alt coins has great demand present in the market so try to keep in that wallet.

Yes I agree. myetherwallet is best to store wallet coin. In addition because it is safe, in myetherwallet can be used for a variety of different coins in one wallet only
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
December 05, 2017, 05:37:33 PM
What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

There are so many altcoin out ther where you are able to buy in or hold in a long term but why LTC? it seems that your committing suicide dude Grin But seriously, try to use my etherwallet or exodus wallet and coinomi.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
December 05, 2017, 04:28:47 PM
For ERC20 tokens Myetherwallet is quite popular.

Here is an older discussion on the same question, actually, which can be helpful https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-wallet-for-altcoins-2006120

Myetherwallet is the most convenient and popular wallet. Many people use it. I heard that this is one of the most reliable purses. I think that you can also use this purse to store tokens
The fact is that unlike other purses, the etherium wallet has a file key and private key, which it is practically impossible to pick or crack. And other wallets use a binding to e-mail or something like this, which in turn can be hacked by an attacker.
Activity: 378
December 05, 2017, 03:33:16 PM

Here is an older discussion on the same question, actually, which can be helpful https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-wallet-for-altcoins-2006120

Myetherwallet is the most convenient and popular wallet. Many people use it. I heard that this is one of the most reliable purses. I think that you can also use this purse to store tokens
Activity: 51
December 05, 2017, 02:44:09 PM

Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 05, 2017, 02:29:16 PM
myetherwallet is currently widely used by users of cryptocurrency because the wallet is secure, safe and usually used by most swallows for ICO. including myself choose this wallet because if compared to others, this wallet is more complete
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 10:18:51 AM
what is the best wallet for altcoin?
Activity: 462
December 05, 2017, 08:12:05 AM
For me I used myetherwallet because is very easy and easy to see your ETH and BTH and also your money they are many bitcoiners used myetherwallet.

I was using Coin base for long.It is good up to now,in that both Ethereum and bitcoin,lite coin can be stored.In coin base,you can store you Bitcoin and Ethereum in a single time.It's the secured one,you can try this. But to do trade you need it to move to localbitcoin and then do trade.

I also use Coinbase. It seems to me that this is the most convenient and reliable purse. But I know if hackers want to crack this purse, they will do it. Now there are no wallets that will provide full protection
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 07:55:11 AM
wallet Litecoin Core, it will be the most reliable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
December 05, 2017, 07:00:47 AM
You should buy Nano Ledger or Treazor to keep it. All of Mobile wallets can be hacked.   Undecided
everything is hackable bcause this is internet system,
whats important ks how we keep our details safer,for me I
prefer Nano wallet for altcoin tried and tested for many users,
also the myetherwallet im using it too for my other coins
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 04, 2017, 11:46:55 PM
Myetherwallet

If you are sending LTC to Myetherwallet just the same as you commit suicide. wkwkwkkw  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
look here  :
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets
you can put it in various markets.
but if you want you can keep it in LTC offline wallet
what do you mean committing suicide by sending LTC
to myetherwallet?will you pls elaborate?because as far as i know
one of the best wallet for altcoin is myetherwallet because thats
what im using in my alts aside from my local wallet for my bitcoins.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
December 03, 2017, 08:51:07 AM
I started to try and watch Coinomi: it has a nice list of supported altcoins and it is easy to use.
Activity: 322
December 03, 2017, 08:33:37 AM
you better use the existing LTC wallet in exchange only. because the wallet of LTC with myetherwallet wallet is different. when you transfer from myetherwallet to wallet LTC can not enter
Activity: 58
December 03, 2017, 08:28:55 AM
Hardware wallet is the best, i prefer ledger nano s as its easy to use and can store all altcoins as well as bitcoin, very easy to use with myetherwallet
Activity: 394
December 03, 2017, 06:20:02 AM
you can use Cryptocurrency hardware wallet.
it is very safty. ( ex Ledger nano. it will cost approximate 60$ -150&)
Ledger Nano S is a Bitcoin, Ethereum and Altcoins hardware wallet, based on robust safety features for storing cryptographic assets and securing digital payments. It connects to any computer (USB) and embeds a secure OLED display to double-check and confirm each transaction with a single tap on its side buttons
Activity: 322
December 03, 2017, 01:12:05 AM
You can use My Ether Wallet for token. but it is not safe. I thin wave wallet is good. it is easy to use and very safe.Some wallets are so complicated like electrum. but people use electrum for bitcoin. it is p to you anyway. use one wallet for all the coins.otherwise it would be difficult to deal. imotoken gives you the maximum if you wish do it withyour phone.
Pages:
Jump to: