Pages:
Author

Topic: Wallets for altcoins - page 17. (Read 3358 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 08:11:45 PM
Myetherwallet is the most widely used because of the support of many coins especially erc20, they use fake links to deceive us and then steal the coin in our wallets.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 07:53:27 PM
I have not received accurate information for a wallet that can store all altcoins, but if there is a wallet like that I would be very happy, especially if the wallet is really safe
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
November 19, 2017, 07:38:08 PM
nice wallet for altcoin i think myetherwallet.com because the wallet supports ERC20 and the wallet also supports the coin of newly emerging new projects.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
November 19, 2017, 07:26:21 PM
1 vote for myehterwallet.com. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
November 19, 2017, 07:21:21 PM
Which wallets are the best for keeping a wide variety of altcoins?
although there is a wallet that can accommodate all types of coin but should use a special wallet for each type of altcoin us
November 19, 2017, 07:13:21 PM
usually the wallet can not be for all coin and only for certain coins alone can be maximal like myetherwallet for ethereum coins
Activity: 210
November 19, 2017, 05:46:40 PM
It is better to keep money not in one purse, but use several. Best wallet for altcoins - https://www.myetherwallet.com/
This wallet is trusted by so many people.
Activity: 174
Merit: 15
November 18, 2017, 07:55:04 PM
There are many various of wallet that you can store your altcoin like myetherdelta and etc. so you can think what kind of wallet you want to fit for your altcoin.
Activity: 238
November 18, 2017, 05:18:38 PM
Lately I also discovered Metamask as a very cool looking, and convenient to use ethereum wallet. It can also hold all ERC20 tokens. What I am wondering about is though: where is the private key in Metamask? Is it always inside my chrome browser? I mean, with MEW you have to put the private key in to unlock the wallet (eighter manually typing it, or json file, or ledger nano s) in combination with your password. But in Metamask I only have to type in the Password and the wallet is open and ready to be used. So Im wondering if its as safe as MEW or not? Maybe someone with better technical knowledge can help me with this.As a sidenote: I have never read that Metamask got hacked or something alike, so it seems pretty safe.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 18, 2017, 01:34:23 PM
of course exchanger is the best "wallet" to save your altcoin, you can save it in exchanger if you want to get some wallet with many variation of altcoin. you can try poloniex or bittrex i already use twice and love them with easy user interface
An online wallet is the least safe wallet that anyone can store coins on.
If you download the wallet from the websites of the altcoin then there will be much less of a risk!
November 17, 2017, 08:47:53 AM
If your altcoin is an ERC20 token, I think using MyEtherWallet wallet is the right choice where MEW is easy  to use but you should be wary of phishing sites. Or you can try the eidoo wallet which I think is more complete than MEW because Eidoo will be supported by various currency exchange and decentralization sites by the end of this year or early 2018.
Activity: 210
November 17, 2017, 08:26:00 AM
jaxx wallet is the most commonly used in altcoins,for hardwallets there are ledger nano s,trexxor,but the question is what coins to be stored? if it is erc20 based you can just use myetherwallet.com
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
November 17, 2017, 06:37:03 AM

You should use the officially wallet. If you want a wallet without sync., I suggest Exodus and Jaxx wallets.
Don't forget to follow them on slack to solve any issue.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
3D Blockchain Applications Platform
November 17, 2017, 06:33:58 AM
I use MyEtherWallet as a decktop client and Metamask for comfort working with EtherDelta. And as a mobile client for ERC20 tokens I advice you to use Eidoo, guys. It's easy-to-use, friendly and secure. This is HD wallet and you have your seed (12 words pass phrase) to make it possible to recover your wallet in any mobile device you want.
Eidoo even launched ICO Engine based on this mobile app (wallet) to offer the chance for companies to organize token sales on our mobile app available both on Android and IOS in a safe and easy way. And there are some forthcoming ICOs already which will be carried out using this app, ETHLend for example.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
November 17, 2017, 06:31:30 AM

In my thoughts,that the best wallet keeping a wide variety of altcoins is my ether wallet,because you can create easily and have a safe private key that cannot be stolen by  hacker.my ether wallet is a user friendly,easily to learn and more convenient to use,especially adding a new kinds of tokens or coins.by using MEW its easy to learn and to know how to used it if you confused,just search in you tube links for the right guidelines.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
November 17, 2017, 06:09:54 AM
If you really care about secure of your altcoins I advise you to buy Ledger Nano S. Its a portable wallet. Money will be stored on a flash card which will be accessed only by you
That's right, apart from that for anywhere accessibility myetherwallet is the best to my knowledge. This has got a unique way of functioning and I request users to be careful while using mobile wallets for easy accessing. While installing itself note how many users were using it. If you find it worth use it, else move on. Because lots of scam wallet applications were getting developed.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 06:02:30 AM
If you really care about secure of your altcoins I advise you to buy Ledger Nano S. Its a portable wallet. Money will be stored on a flash card which will be accessed only by you
Activity: 490
November 17, 2017, 06:01:05 AM
There are many wallets to keep Altcoin out of which, those wallets are better than regular private and there is good security.
I suggested everyone Myetherwallet, metamask

Myetherwallet only for ethereum coins.
But for others coins you can use for example coinomi wallet. It have amazing amount of coins!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 05:55:32 AM
If you want to keep your ERC20 altcoins in future, I can recommend to learn more about new project - Miralab. It will be Pre-ICO on November 27. According their whitepaper they support BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH and wallet MiraBox is offline. But its not only about store crypto, they promise to launch smart contracts mechanism. I hope it will be finished successfully
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 08:16:35 AM
It will be depending on what specific altcoin you will be storing,if that altcoins is a erc20 contract source coin then it is best for storing in myetherwallet.If its not then its better to store it on official wallets of coins or jaxx wallet or whatsoever
Pages:
Jump to: