Pages:
Author

Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow] - page 32. (Read 55509 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I just found this crypto. The system of distribution is amazing. Good luck   Smiley NFDCoin

Thank you sir. It may not seem that way, but a lot of thought went into the distribution. I wanted to create a system, that doesn't reward big investors propotionally. If you invest litte, your ROI will always be higher, than if you invest much money.

That being said, I think that even if an investor will pay 5 BTC for his 100 M stack, he will have a very nice roi, because I think that a marketcap of >1000 BTC will be possible within the first weeks, when we hit a major exchange!

The current rate for 100 M is about 0.2 BTC --> 10 BTC market cap, that would yield a 10000% return if I am not totally delusional!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
awesome coin, I like it.

I like it to!
more people like NFD  just enjoy it

haha, just enjoy it...no reason....nothing......

When will this distribution begin? Cheesy
Activity: 70
awesome coin, I like it.

I like it to!
more people like NFD  just enjoy it

haha, just enjoy it...no reason....nothing......
Activity: 910
Merit: 266
I just found this crypto. The system of distribution is amazing. Good luck   Smiley NFDCoin
DEAR NFDCoin,

Just to confirm...

are you tracking the escrowed amounts in the spreadsheet?

I would like to make sure the running total that you are showing for an investment in each category is correct...
I would not like to find out that there are 30% of investments in escrow and when you add them in at the end I get 30% less than I am expecting.

You have been really good with this so far so I just want to make sure there isnt a gotcha with the escrow being missed off in the calculations...

Thanks,
Ian

Yes, the spreadsheet contains both nonescrowed and escrowed IPO funds!
Activity: 952
Merit: 253
DEAR NFDCoin,

Just to confirm...

are you tracking the escrowed amounts in the spreadsheet?

I would like to make sure the running total that you are showing for an investment in each category is correct...
I would not like to find out that there are 30% of investments in escrow and when you add them in at the end I get 30% less than I am expecting.

You have been really good with this so far so I just want to make sure there isnt a gotcha with the escrow being missed off in the calculations...

Thanks,
Ian
Activity: 37
why can not i fine my name on the list after i have sent 0.1btc

Fixed!
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
why can not i fine my name on the list after i have sent 0.1btc
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
what's the ipo, how to get the new coin?
How abt checking page 1?
Activity: 65
good to see an escrow steps in.
i may consider investing in NFD seriouly.
Activity: 71
what's the ipo, how to get the new coin?
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
Activity: 65
awesome coin, I like it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Thanks for the clarification.

I now understand how you are going to send the NFD to all the users.

Good luck!
Activity: 126
hi,NFD-Coin,
have send you the message.
nxt is great,and also nfd,we can do even better,
better than nem too
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
Hope this goes well  Grin
Activity: 126
fork of nxt?
haha ,i'd like to join
Be cautious guys!!!!

Nothing except a badly done wallet screenshot has been posted!

How is he going to send everyone's coins when he doesn't have our account numbers.

Just curious Smiley

Good job updating the lists!

Thank you for the question!

Here is an answer to exactely this I posted some days ago:

Good news with the escrow. So if I send money to Anon, I should also send a PM in which category I'm investing or what?

Like: "I sent 3 btc. 0.5 btc for cat 1, 1 for cat 2, 1.5 for cat 3"  Huh

Yes, you MUST send me a PM with how you want to distribute the BTC invested in anons address + your PW hash!

How does escrow works? I mean you've got 3 different addresses for 3 different categories and I can send 1 btc to each address and it would mean absolutely different things. Escrow only has 1 address, how do you know what investment means what?

Just send 1 payment to anon and then tell me in a PM how you want it distributed. Also send your hash!

"
signed for one free share.
interesting distribution and it does look like a fair one

"

how to get this free share??

have to send the btc to the address?Huh Huh

If you have a bitcointalk account with over 50 posts, you don't need to pay anything. With under 50 posts, you need to send 0.0015 BTC to the address. Also you need to PM me your password hash. (See OP)

UPDATE #3:
We don't allow any anonymous entries anymore. All existing entries must be linked to a BitcoinTalk Account, or the investment will be forfeit. Deadline is May 10th 23:59 UTC.

So how is this going to work exactly?   Are you going to match up password hashes of those that bought into categories #2,3 & 4 with the password hashes from the "Free Giveaway" category? 

Or do you want everyone to PM you and "claim" which investments are supposedly theirs?  (How can you tell if they are telling the truth?)

Yes, everyone who is currently listed as "anon" needs to contact me. There are good ways to prove if you owned the BTC address Wink (Signing a message for example).

About the hashes, you can have a different hash in category 1 2 3 and 4. I don't mind. But still the total amount you can get is 100 M NFD!
Pages:
Jump to: