Pages:
Author

Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow] - page 36. (Read 55509 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
great for the escorw
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
just copy the nxt source code
be careful
Activity: 42
Now offering escrow for this project. Read the following carefully before sending

The way this works is that I will create an address specifically for this project. If you wish to use my escrow for this project you will have to send to that address. I will receive the coins and hold onto them until I receive explicit instructions from you on where to send them. If you want me to send them anywhere other than the address they came from than I will require those instructions to be digitally signed by one of the addresses you sent from. This means only send from an address that you control i.e. satoshi client on your desktop. DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY FROM AN EXCHANGE, IF YOU DO THAN YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BITCOINS. I know this may sound a bit confusing but its actually quite simple and I will be here to walk you through the process if you need help. My fees are 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater and it will be taken off the top when ever i release or refund those coins.

If these terms seem suitable to you than you may send to the following address when ever you are ready.

1Dkh4oqMmXLavHV3Xms7bCDXnkaTMDnDB4

Keep in mind that I am using the blockchain for all of my accounting so you don't actually need to tell me that you are sending or have sent but it may be smart to let the developers know that you are using my escrow.
Safety improvement. I like
Activity: 126
Never got NXT ,today ,for NXN ,I have to learn something about NXT
Activity: 28
Now offering escrow for this project. Read the following carefully before sending

The way this works is that I will create an address specifically for this project. If you wish to use my escrow for this project you will have to send to that address. I will receive the coins and hold onto them until I receive explicit instructions from you on where to send them. If you want me to send them anywhere other than the address they came from than I will require those instructions to be digitally signed by one of the addresses you sent from. This means only send from an address that you control i.e. satoshi client on your desktop. DO NOT SEND DIRECTLY FROM AN EXCHANGE, IF YOU DO THAN YOU WILL LOSE YOUR BITCOINS. I know this may sound a bit confusing but its actually quite simple and I will be here to walk you through the process if you need help. My fees are 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater and it will be taken off the top when ever i release or refund those coins.

If these terms seem suitable to you than you may send to the following address when ever you are ready.

Keep in mind that I am using the blockchain for all of my accounting so you don't actually need to tell me that you are sending or have sent but it may be smart to let the developers know that you are using my escrow.

Thank you anon136!

PS: As I said before, you can use any escrow on bitcointalk, I just messaged anon, because he seems to be the most popular for IPOs!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

Activity: 17
How the distribution will happen and how is the hash going to be used?

You can see the details of distribution on the OP. Hash is the entrypted hash of your password.
First you need to choose a safe password. A password with a length of 30 random characters is recommended.
And it will be used to create your account and devs will send your coins to your account if you order any.
Activity: 126
this is a hot coin  maybe ,support .post more!
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
How the distribution will happen and how is the hash going to be used?
Activity: 140
Did you bother to contact wesleyh and get his blessing for the client?
Activity: 22
PM sent,I like free coin! Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
This is interesting! PM sent!
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Activity: 56
Dear dev
I have PM you
Please check
Activity: 224
Free has nearly 700 people, good fast  Angry

For the love of god, please stop applying for the free giveaway! You are already 4 times on the list and 3 of those will be deleted. You don't need to send anymore messages Wink
Activity: 42
Free has nearly 700 people, good fast  Angry
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Just to be on the safe side, do you agree OP if instead of the anon### escrow we use someone else that we "the community" choose?

Just to make sure you aren't him or are trying to play us.

Would you agree if this were to happen for the escrow wallets?

Your postcount says "leet" how cool is that?Huh

Yes, I said earlier that I accept ALL reputable escrows!

Please contact them yourself, I have enough to do, and it would look better anyways if it didn't come from me Wink

Hehe, damn, missed it myself. Wink

Alright, just had to make sure, after all the recent scams, you never know these days.

Applied for the free giveaway and may be interested to invest more once we get that escrow up and ready.

Good luck!
Just to be on the safe side, do you agree OP if instead of the anon### escrow we use someone else that we "the community" choose?

Just to make sure you aren't him or are trying to play us.

Would you agree if this were to happen for the escrow wallets?

Your postcount says "leet" how cool is that?Huh

Yes, I said earlier that I accept ALL reputable escrows!

Please contact them yourself, I have enough to do, and it would look better anyways if it didn't come from me Wink
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: