Pages:
Author

Topic: [Wallets Stolen By Hackers][We're Sorry][Contact Anon136 For Escrow] - page 35. (Read 55509 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
have a question:
 why this man "anon" get more than 50shares?

lol.ty for the joke.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
PM'd my hash yesterday and my name still isn't on the Giveaway list. How long does it usually take to appear?
Activity: 252
Merit: 150
I, basically, do not believe in clones.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
people are more than 700 now

and people continue come here to join us
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
have a question:
that is somebody the dev don't konw their BTT
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
have a question:
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Can be nice coin,but I 'am afraid of duping from people who will get free coins...
Activity: 910
can I  use different hash of passoword to apply  different category  of investment?? I want to invest more than one category.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Which category will 0.1 btc or 1 btc be in?
Free has nearly 700 people, good fast  Angry

For the love of god, please stop applying for the free giveaway! You are already 4 times on the list and 3 of those will be deleted. You don't need to send anymore messages Wink

Just delete the ones that are trying to cheat the system once and for all. They don't deserve to get double or triple amount of coins.

They will be deleted, everyone just gets 1 spot! I just don't have the time to do it right now. Will do that on the 11th before I create the genesis block.

I'll continue tomorrow.
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Free has nearly 700 people, good fast  Angry

For the love of god, please stop applying for the free giveaway! You are already 4 times on the list and 3 of those will be deleted. You don't need to send anymore messages Wink

Just delete the ones that are trying to cheat the system once and for all. They don't deserve to get double or triple amount of coins.
Everyone should be in the spreadsheet now. Please check and PM me if there is wrong info in there!

https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=josmj3c28ae23100d44d285bad0da6fcd08c9&mode=html
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
How the distribution will happen and how is the hash going to be used?

You can see the details of distribution on the OP. Hash is the entrypted hash of your password.
First you need to choose a safe password. A password with a length of 30 random characters is recommended.
And it will be used to create your account and devs will send your coins to your account if you order any.

I have read the OP and also followed the instructions and sent the hash via PM.

So, the Dev can create an account for me by using the hash? This is totally new way of doing delivery for me. Normally you would send an address. So, this works differently?

Hello,

Yes, the concept of NXT/NFD is that of a brainwallet. Instead of using a 50(ish)digit privatekey like BTC et. al., NFD uses a password to enter the account. No wallet is needed!

The way it works is, that an algorythm uses the password to create a SHA256 hash and transforms this hash into an account number. So by giving me the hash of your password, I can include your hash in the genesis account. Then at the launch you can download the software and enter your account and there you will find you coins.

(explained at a very trivial level Wink )

Ah, ok now I understand! Thanks for the info! Very interesting approach!
Activity: 42
Which trading platform meeting??
Activity: 42
How to get the COINS, free distribution? Hope that the COINS have a good future  Tongue
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
The ESCROW fees are very high.

My fees are 0.02BTC or 0.9% which ever is greater

Anon136 takes all risk off your hands for less than 10$. Considering these boards are a haven for scammers I find it cheap. You still get the benefit of a high risk IPO, without the risk of losing your money.

I could escrow for 0.01BTC, but I'm not Anon136, so this service would be utterly worthless to you.

You can see the details of distribution on the OP. Hash is the entrypted hash of your password.
First you need to choose a safe password. A password with a length of 30 random characters is recommended.
And it will be used to create your account and devs will send your coins to your account if you order any.

So, the Dev can create an account for me by using the hash? This is totally new way of doing delivery for me. Normally you would send an address. So, this works differently?

Hello,

Yes, the concept of NXT/NFD is that of a brainwallet. Instead of using a 50(ish)digit privatekey like BTC et. al., NFD uses a password to enter the account. No wallet is needed!

The way it works is, that an algorythm uses the password to create a SHA256 hash and transforms this hash into an account number. So by giving me the hash of your password, I can include your hash in the genesis account. Then at the launch you can download the software and enter your account and there you will find you coins.

(explained at a very trivial level Wink )
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

I can't really tell if 0.02 BTC is high or not compared to other escrows. But you can use ANY escrow that is trusted on bitcointalk!

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: