Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to earn some ethereum. How could I? - page 11. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 06:42:54 AM
Well you can buy or engage In bounty
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 06:41:25 AM
I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

If you want to earn some ethereum join bounty campaigns and airdrops. You can gain a some eth by doing it.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
August 30, 2018, 06:39:52 AM
I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...
If you want to get some Ethereum then you may buy it on crypto exchanges if you have the enough funds to but the quantity of Ethereum you want to have. If you don't have any funds to buy some then you can do bounties which paying you tokens as a rewards for your hard works. Those tokens can be trade for bitcoin or ethereum once it is listed on crypto market/s.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 29, 2018, 08:59:22 PM
You can buy with your salary ETH while its cheap today.
Start trading in ERC20 token exchanges like IDEX so you can make ETH through it.
I haven't seen a website that pays you on ETH unless you're a freelancer and works for someone who'll pay you in ETH.
the simplest is to buy it in the market. because even though many websites offer eth mining for free, they are scams. besides buying, you can also get it from tokens that you can exchange to etherum.
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 08:54:49 PM
There are a few options on how you can earn some ethereum. You could consider mining these, even if you might need to get some software for that, and it might be a little expensive, but if you can, then this option is rightly for you. You can also earn some Ethereum by participating in airdrops and bounty programs where you get rewarded with tokens, which you can later convert to ETH.
Activity: 174
August 28, 2018, 04:11:54 AM
if you have money then please buy ETH in several markets because there are currently lots of markets with USD / ETH pairs but if you want to get ETH for free then I suggest you to be more patient by joining bounty
Activity: 1610
August 28, 2018, 03:55:43 AM
I recommended you to buy some eth now for the cheap price of you have some money, but you can also earn some ETH by joining bounty campaign in this forum.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 03:44:09 AM
The most direct way to get Ethereum is to invest, and then you can sell as the market rises, and then you can get more money to buy more Ethereum coins. It can also be done through bounty activities, but this takes a long time compared to trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 03:39:17 AM
if you have an enough money for a capital for investing ethereum, you can buy and sell it in a high percentage rise of its price. But if you want to have an ethereum without any capital, you should join some several bounty campaigns that pays you an ethereum, there are some in the bounty section that you can find.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 03:37:42 AM

only advice, you should look for knowledge and insight about the crypto industry.
You have to try and explore before you do anything, everyone wants benefits including free ones as you expect. but it's not easy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 28, 2018, 03:34:16 AM
Just recently, I participated in the bounty company of the Metahash project . And they paid for the work in the ethereum. Still the truth payment was not made but promise to do it in the near future. So what am I, just look for the bounty of companies that make payments not in tokens but in the ethereum.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 03:30:19 AM
There is mining for you, but volumes from this doing has quite decreased and you can also try yurself in trading which is more rusky but more profitable too.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 07:39:15 AM
IF you want to earn some ethreum, maybe you should invest and buy some ethereum while they are low. There are no sites that are giving away ethereum so fast. One strategy to get ethereum fast is by trading.
Activity: 67
August 25, 2018, 07:34:52 AM
I don't know about website which paying in ETH. Can you explain a bit about it? However, I suggest you to buy ETH with your money since the price is quite affordable currently. It will be more safe and you can determine how much you want.   
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
August 25, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

With your rank on this forum and  experienced in crypto currency the thing you can do it join faucet but it know as time wasting. However, what you can also do is join bounty campaign so you can later change your token to Ethereum
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
August 24, 2018, 02:43:13 PM
Some bounty programs reward ETH for signers. However, it rarely appears.
If you want to earn ETH, you should join bounty, they pay you token, you sell token to change to ETH.
Activity: 29
August 24, 2018, 10:14:11 AM
In my opinion, you can participate in any gift program that you like here, you can get from social media, signature campaigns, and so on. There are several signature campaigns that pay Ethereum too, you can join if your ranking is high enough in the forum to meet the rankings needed for the campaign.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
August 24, 2018, 03:41:28 AM
You can buy with your salary ETH while its cheap today.
Start trading in ERC20 token exchanges like IDEX so you can make ETH through it.
I haven't seen a website that pays you on ETH unless you're a freelancer and works for someone who'll pay you in ETH.
I guess that OP is asking about more ways of getting paid in ethereum and buying ethereum must be a well method for anyone to have more ethereum. I agree, now prices of ethereum is so cheaper but when people are looking for earning/getting paid, how we can expect them to spend their salary to buy some ethereum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
August 24, 2018, 03:26:01 AM
You should start approaching different crypto companies and ask them if they have any work you can accomplish online and that you re willing to be paid in crypto. Telegram moderation is usually a fairly good place to start from as long as you have the time to spare (around 8 hours per day)
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 03:23:37 AM
The place I would recommend starting is with a good signature campaign. Look for a good project and do the whole thing.
Pages:
Jump to: