Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to earn some ethereum. How could I? - page 5. (Read 2698 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 02:08:26 PM
I think that the best way out in this situation is to invest in long-term investments. Because you do not spend a lot of time and money on it and the income is worth it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
September 26, 2018, 02:04:48 PM
I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

You need a minimum junior member to get into normal projects.
very few projects pay bounty in etheremum, everyone creates their own tokens, but any coins can be sold and bought on them you need
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
September 26, 2018, 02:04:23 PM
what about the bounty campaign? did you follow it? if yes after getting paid for tokens from the bounty project that you follow, it will later be sold and made eth, or you can also buy eth now, because eth is at a very cheap price
Activity: 364
September 26, 2018, 01:16:53 PM
I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

Honestly, I'm not sure if there are sites that pay at ETH. But, in my opinion, the easiest way to win tokens without investing is bounty campaigns. Then you can easily turn the tokens into ETH. That is at least my point of view.

Agreed the easiest way is to join in bounty campaigns which will give you tokens also if you are ready to invest you can do mining which will pay you every month. But it depends on the situation of the market. If the market is not good you will not get good profit.
Activity: 308
September 26, 2018, 01:06:00 PM
There are some of bounty that pay by ETH. You can join these bounty to get a fre ETH. However, it's really rare and the reward also usually smaller than the bounties that pay by their token.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
September 26, 2018, 01:03:57 PM
If you want earn some ethereum might you can bought ethereum with your money when the price of ethereum is low same like in this time.
And if you want earn huge profit you can hold your ethereum for some time until the price of ethereum rise up and you can sell them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 12:49:28 PM
hi welcome to bitcointalk try to enroll in bounties program to generate some ether in exchange for coin you receive good luck with your journey also you can generate some through steemit
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
September 26, 2018, 12:46:57 PM
Honestly, there's no easy way to earn ETH. But you can participate in bounty campaigns of some projects. Joining a bounty which can give you tokens that are compatible with ETH. By participating you can earn some project’s tokens. And these rewards/tokens can be absolutely traded or converted to ethereum. By this way, you can earn ETH.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 12:31:08 PM
The best option you have is participating in bounties here in this forum, it can be signature, twitter, facebook or content creation campaign. Get the tokens from the allocation and convert it into ETH when it goes to an exchange. That's the easiest option to grab Ethereum without investment. Also, you can look for twitter promotional contest, if you are lucky enough you can get some coins.
Activity: 462
September 26, 2018, 12:26:04 PM
Bounties and giveaway is a solution for yourself ,but if you are advanced in tech,then you can sell your service for crypto. It is a solution for you
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

Honestly, I'm not sure if there are sites that pay at ETH. But, in my opinion, the easiest way to win tokens without investing is bounty campaigns. Then you can easily turn the tokens into ETH. That is at least my point of view.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

all players want to keep a lot of income that they want, it is all on the basis of the vyang that is always in ethereum and there is no need ethereum can only be made to pay to some things that do not benefit us
Activity: 644
September 26, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
Best thing you can do is participating with bounty campaigns. And earn some coins of that project, after that you can exchange them to Etherum. But it may take some time in this market condition. There may be several website that pay Eth for clicking adds. But we can't guarantee about that. I think your option is doing bounty.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 26, 2018, 11:54:44 AM
just follow the bounty campaign under the etherum platform. the sign is, when you will register, you are required to fill eth or erc20 wallet. so far I have already gotten some eth from the bounty campaign.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 11:52:01 AM
You can always do bounty, some of them pays eth or you can invest little by little from your salary. You can mine eth if you have the power and GPU to start with.. You cant earn free eth you need to work for it, lots of paying job that requires technical skill offer some eth payment in return.

Mostly bounty and airdrops paid by their token but you can exchange it in ETH, but you'll still be needing to have ETH for gas, you rather buy it or find tasks that pays in ETH.
Activity: 686
September 26, 2018, 11:37:59 AM
You can always do bounty, some of them pays eth or you can invest little by little from your salary. You can mine eth if you have the power and GPU to start with.. You cant earn free eth you need to work for it, lots of paying job that requires technical skill offer some eth payment in return.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
September 21, 2018, 06:38:15 PM
You can earn Ethereum by participating in the Bounty Bonus campaign, you will receive a large or small amount of ETH depending on your ranking in the forum. After receiving the token you can sell them to ETH.
that is true, because some bounty bonus do not use new tokens to pay participants, there are also those who from the beginning use ETH to pay bounty, perhaps because in addition to maintaining levels or avoiding dumps at the beginning of the list later and to attract more participants because if the prize is is ETH, the price and market are clear compared to the new tokens
Activity: 214
September 19, 2018, 10:54:47 AM
You can earn Ethereum by participating in the Bounty Bonus campaign, you will receive a large or small amount of ETH depending on your ranking in the forum. After receiving the token you can sell them to ETH.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 19, 2018, 10:47:11 AM
Because of increasing amount of scam it will be more reliable to buy it without any risks that you money will be wasted. I don't mind safer way at all.
Activity: 490
September 18, 2018, 03:54:34 AM
If you are engaged in mining, then probably the most likely thing to do is start mine, if not, then there is the opportunity to invest in new projects, then to receive bonuses and sell, as well as bounty, but today it is not so profitable or not profitable at all.
Pages:
Jump to: