Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to earn some ethereum. How could I? - page 14. (Read 2742 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 10:29:45 AM
I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...
you earn ethereum best with bounties. just take a look at this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

right now i can recommend you a bounty where you can earn ethereum directly. its a signature campaign by ICOForums.net https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/endicoforumsnet-signature-campaign-eth-weekly-payment-4898414

but they also offer other contest, where you are paid directly in ethereum. https://icoforums.net/category/3/bounty-contests
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
August 22, 2018, 10:14:31 AM
I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

Go around to local businesses and ask if they would be willing to hire you.  Take your weekly pay and buy ethereum while the price is cheap.  I'm not sure why you are asking a question with such an obvious answer, no one will just hand you eth from the sky, you have to work for it.
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 10:06:05 AM
You can buy ETH , or earn coins through BOUNTY campaigns, which can be changed later in ETH. I do not have any other way.

Everytime k want to invest my money in eth i am just buying it, if you don't have enough money to invest why don't you try to join in bounty so you can earn token to have eth.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 10:03:57 AM
I think the best way is via bounties, then convert them to eth when you get them
Activity: 238
August 22, 2018, 10:00:55 AM
If you want to earn some ethereum what you need to do is either you purchase it from exchange a token that is build on ethereum platform and that have get listed on exchange or engage in doing bounty or partake in filling airdrop form.,
copper member
Activity: 434
August 22, 2018, 09:56:49 AM
You can buy ETH , or earn coins through BOUNTY campaigns, which can be changed later in ETH. I do not have any other way.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 09:16:13 AM

I think one of the reasons you came to this amazing crypto community is to look for an income earning source,here you can join some bounty campaigns  with some ICO projects to earn some tokens which can be exchanged to ETH later on. Such campaigns include facebook, twitter, linkedin, blog,signature etc.
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 09:06:32 AM
You want to earn ETH without spending some money out of your pocket, you could try doing an airdrops. That's where I basically I started off, when when was really boing, or if you could participates in any bounty programs you like, you could earn from social media, signature campaigns, translations etc. There are some signature campaigns that pays ETH, you can join in it if your rank is high enough to meet the required rank for the campaign.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 22, 2018, 08:51:24 AM
Is there any website which will pay in ETH?

It doesn't matter if there's such a website (I don't know of any).
You can work for Bitcoin or even your local currency. Then you'll have to exchange.
There are exchanges that will change your local currency into Bitcoin or maybe even directly Ethereum. Almost all the exchanges can change Bitcoin into Ethereum.

So all you have to do is to find the job that uses best of your skills and pay you more. It doesn't have to actually pay in Ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
August 22, 2018, 04:20:13 AM
Take aprt in variety of projects with rewards, trade or sell everything, there are not so many variants here and I recommend you to choose the most suitable one even now.
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 05:50:45 PM
Well, if you don't want to invest your own money than you can participate on bounty campaigns and work for ERC-20, which late you can exchange for Ethereum or other cryptocurrency you may like.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
August 21, 2018, 05:47:08 PM
I urge you to avoid all pomzis scheme that promises to invest your Etherum and oaybyou back
They all crash down to earth leaving investors in debt

Focus on airdrops and bounties
If you have so many Etherum
Kindly hodl for the bull run
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
August 21, 2018, 05:14:20 PM
You can buy with your salary ETH while its cheap today.
Start trading in ERC20 token exchanges like IDEX so you can make ETH through it.
I haven't seen a website that pays you on ETH unless you're a freelancer and works for someone who'll pay you in ETH.
Activity: 65
August 21, 2018, 05:04:30 PM
Pages:
Jump to: