Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to earn some ethereum. How could I? - page 2. (Read 2698 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 09:42:09 PM
What to do on such market?
Activity: 14
November 23, 2018, 09:37:06 PM
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
November 23, 2018, 07:32:33 PM
I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

if you want free eth then bounty hunting is your best bet, they pay in their tokens but you exchange it anytime with eth when it hit the market, but since you are newbie there is no chance you can participate in signature campaign, your best bet is social media campaign and article writing but you need to wait for months to claim your rewards and the ICO you are participating is also successful.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
November 23, 2018, 05:46:19 PM
I have not heard about the websites that pay ethereum. If you do not want to invest your money, then you will help bounty and airdrop. But do not expect instant profits, sometimes have to wait a few months or even more than six months. In bounty, you can participate in various campaigns, depending on what you like more: social networks, translations into different languages, shoot video reviews or write articles on various cryptocurrency projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 23, 2018, 12:13:40 PM
I dont any sites and projects which is paying in ETH, not it very hard to earn something, need to wait more easy times for crypto market
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange
November 23, 2018, 12:08:24 PM
I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...
Joining bounties is good way of earning money from crypto as you will get your reward token from those bounty and trade it into ethereum once it's available in exchanges.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 20, 2018, 04:16:53 AM
As of many mates in this topic have said that you should firstly keep on searching the projects which give ethereum tokens in return of participating bounty campaigns. And then you ll get ethereum coins when the campaign is over.

I think that Ethereum's price is lower than it should be. In my mind during coming months Ethereum will rise. So you may buy this cryptocurrency and wait until it will rise. The good way to get income I suppose.
copper member
Activity: 224
November 18, 2018, 11:20:47 AM
You can search for the freelancing jobs that are paid by Ethereum. Moreover, you can take part in bounty programmes to collect a lot of great tokens and exchange them into Ethereum, when the token will be live on exchanges.
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 11:19:21 AM
If you are not into investing directly to ethereum you may engage yourself in bounty projects where there are token rewards being distributed to the participants who are eligible and have do the task given. Token rewards are altcoins which can be traded to ethereum. But due to the market situation right now, expect not that much of profit and be patient if there will be unfortunate incidents.
indeed it is one of several ways to produce crypto. and other ways you can find in some famous articles. but the best reference remains a participant in the bounty campaign
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 11:18:29 AM
I do not think that someone can refuse, because earning ETH is probably the same as earning a few bucks, which in the future will also increase in price, like this is done today, many countries now do not understand how this happens at all
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 11:13:28 AM
The existing projects in the ICO have quite a lot that provides the concept of payment in the form of ETH. It is very profitable, the project concept is good and the average is held by a reliable team, so the project runs in achieving the expected goals. In addition, you can also freely join the ICO, then after getting the token, you can exchange it to ETH.
Activity: 336
November 18, 2018, 10:49:38 AM
First of all you can participate bounty campaigns which are signature campaigns, content creation campaigns, social media campaigns. But do not forget not much bounty campaigns give ethereum. So you need to search which gives eth.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 18, 2018, 10:47:21 AM
Join the airdrop or bounty now. You can earn a lot of tokens and you will sell it for ETH. But there is a risk in this job, because you can encounter junk airdrop, bounty dead or scam. You will waste time without getting anything, you should consider.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
November 18, 2018, 10:36:03 AM
If you are not into investing directly to ethereum you may engage yourself in bounty projects where there are token rewards being distributed to the participants who are eligible and have do the task given. Token rewards are altcoins which can be traded to ethereum. But due to the market situation right now, expect not that much of profit and be patient if there will be unfortunate incidents.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
November 18, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

No direct way to earn Ethereum.
But some of faucet website giving a small amount Ethereum for their user. And a little number of bounty campaign gives Ethereum as a reward (But its so little. maximum number of campaign giving their own token). You can earn token by ding bounty job, then you can sold token for Ethreum.
Activity: 336
November 18, 2018, 10:20:02 AM
As of many mates in this topic have said that you should firstly keep on searching the projects which give ethereum tokens in return of participating bounty campaigns. And then you ll get ethereum coins when the campaign is over.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
November 18, 2018, 10:08:14 AM
You can participate in bounty campaigns and airdrop. For this you will be paid with project tokens. Since many projects issue their tokens on the Ethereum blockchain, they have the ERC20 standard. You can exchange them on the exchange for ETH.
copper member
Activity: 153
Merit: 4
CCECOIN
November 18, 2018, 09:42:22 AM
The best way to earn ETH is by earning tokens, you can get some bounties that pay in eth bit to be honest, those are rare to find but the next best thing is to participate in bounties and earn tokens which you can exchange later for Ethereum.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 09:01:24 AM
You can buy ETH , or earn coins through BOUNTY campaigns, which can be changed later in ETH. I do not have any other way.

Everytime k want to invest my money in eth i am just buying it, if you don't have enough money to invest why don't you try to join in bounty so you can earn token to have eth.

In investing that should be matter if the project is really good enough. They think that it is risky but that is true to avoid the risky think for more positive enough and obey what the rule being hold. Join for more activities and enjoy learnings so that you will be able to determine what is right.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 26, 2018, 10:25:51 PM
There are actually a lot of ways to earn some ETH and one of them is bounty hunting wherein for me is paying decent amount of ETH depending on a project you are in. Just be aware of scam projects or getting involved in something that has no big potentials most especially if we are talking future uses of the platform. If you are lucky enough to find a good and paying project, then that will be the time you are going to have what you want.
Pages:
Jump to: