Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to earn some ethereum. How could I? - page 3. (Read 2698 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 10:20:22 PM
If you want to get ethereum you can follow the campaign of a project whose payment uses ethereum for example participating in a bounty campaign from an ongoing project, but of course to get the results it takes a long time because of course through the process
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 10:10:31 PM
if you just want to get some ETH like 0.05 - 0.3 ETH then I suggest you to join several bounties or airdrop because most of them will only give a few ETH, but you have to be patient to get that
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 09:58:45 PM
I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...
There are some bounty campaign that paying their participants with ETH or even BTC, but it's a rare project and usually has more complicated term and condition than the bounty campaign that reward with it's own coins.
Activity: 226
October 26, 2018, 09:20:25 PM
Oh my this question has been asked since time immemorial. I guess the forum system has no good search features that allows people to research first the answers to their questions before flodding the forum with the same questions over and over again.
I suggest you to participate in signature campaign and after you earn a reward token sell it immediately and you can buy an ethereum which is more reliable and affordable it's prices.
Yeah, ethereum is not highly fluctuated in market right now it is our advantage to buy in affordable prices, we can also bring security for this because it's a promising coin in future ahead. I guess it's necessary for us to join any campaign in order to earn tokens that listed in, market that has a value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 08:21:32 AM
To earn coins in ethereum is very difficult. I remember several projects of generosity. You will have to wait a long time for such projects.
But I advise you to exchange other coins for ethereum.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 08:05:13 AM
I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

You can earn ether by offering services or performing services that pay ether.Check the services section in marketplace.There are some signature bounties that pay in ether.Try them. Alternately you can join bounty campaigns that pay tokens,which can be sold/swapped to ether.But it takes little bit time
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
October 03, 2018, 07:55:23 AM

There are a couple of ways that you could earn some ethereum and you might want to start by offering services online and taking payment in eth, that is one good way to earn coins. Or you can also start doing bounties and airdrops and when you get the rewards for doing those then you can sell the coins that you have gotten for eth
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
September 30, 2018, 01:11:32 PM
Do more bounty or do some CM job that reward with ETH will be one of the way for you to earn some ETH.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 30, 2018, 01:09:49 PM
Bounty are scattered around, you just have to promote them to raise fund get your reward in form of their token after token sale, then you convert it to ethereum.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
September 30, 2018, 01:02:12 PM

You can participate in bounty campaign and airdrop  if you want to earn some ethereum. By participating in bounty, you will do promotional work for ICOs and you will get paid in the coin of the ICO project and you can convert it to ETH on exchange.
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

You don't really have to search for a job that pays in ETH, just find some bounty campaign (there are plenty out there, but be sure to do project research before you invest your time) or you can even search for another jobs with your current skill which pays in crypto. And if you really need ETH you can exchange it on any cryptocurrency exchange these days so that shouldn't be a problem.

Activity: 588
September 30, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

You can do many things to earn EtH.
You can do faucet, airdrop, bounties, and trading in several big exchanges.
a person can simply offer to invest money in the etherium just today, Until the price began to rise too actively. Perhaps in the near future, after a couple of months the price of the etherium will double.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
The bitcointalk forum remain to be the best place for non-experienced user to start with cryptocurrencies. Here some useful ways that may help you earn ethereum or some cryptocurrencies which you could swap to ether by joining any trading platform:
Join a signature campaign: find them in boards  Services ,  Bounties (Altcoins) but you have to rank-up first to Junior member.
Sell physical or digital goods: find them in boards  Digital goods ,  Goods
Offer your services in the Services board.

You can also buy some hardware and do Mining.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
September 30, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

You can do many things to earn EtH.
You can do faucet, airdrop, bounties, and trading in several big exchanges.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 30, 2018, 12:23:50 PM
Ethereum is the coin that many employers and bounty companies pay for, so it's not the coin that should be taken care of.
You can earn ethereum by joining in different campaigns. You need to do research about a good campaign that could make you earn profit and coukd make your effort worth it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

what do you need eth for when there're eos, btc, and many other interesting coins which are not in crisis? eth is on the edge, and I wouldn't risk buying it, only for short investments or payments. Actually, there're some bounty campaigns which pay for the work in eth - try this way of getting the coin!
Activity: 531
September 29, 2018, 08:51:47 AM

Well you can participate on a bounty programs to get some ETH. When you received the token rewards after the campaign has finished, trade those tokens into ETH.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 04:16:44 AM
I don't there is any site that can give you Ethereum but you can earn more Ethereum by trading ERC2O tokens on Bancor, Idex, EtherDelta and many more. You can also earn more of it by doing bounty and selling your bounty token in exchange for Ethereum.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
September 29, 2018, 03:52:10 AM
Ethereum is the coin that many employers and bounty companies pay for, so it's not the coin that should be taken care of.
Activity: 431
September 28, 2018, 11:52:53 AM
Yeah, you can have it. You only need to buy it on the exchange with your fiat money. If you want something that smells free, then I recommend that you join a bounty campaign or airdrop on this forum. Then if it is paid with ERC-20 token, you just convert it to Ethereum coins on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: