Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to invest - page 11. (Read 6502 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 418
May 23, 2022, 06:43:03 PM
Well, this is the right time for you to invest in the world of cryptocurrencies,
all coins experienced a drastic decline, because of the panic sell that occurred 2 days ago,
yes all altcoins, you can accumulate in some of the best coins, such as AXS, Cardano and even DOT ,
for the long term I'm sure profit can await you
But you must have enough patience to face the market as it is today, because we don't know when prices will stabilize again. Recently the market hasn't shown any stability in the near term, but I hope that won't happen and the price will stabilize in the not too distant future.
Indeed, this is one of the right times to enter and invest, but again we must have enough patience, because it is not uncommon for most people to be crushed due to lack of patience.

All coins have experienced severe declines if you buy now it will be very beneficial to you in the long run. But in addition to waiting patiently for the market to recover, you should not borrow to invest at this time if you do not have enough money. Since we don't know how the market will perform in the coming days, it could continue to fall or go up. This is too risky, only invest with the amount you are willing to lose.
something we have to understand what from the cause of the price to the bottom of the coin before buying. For me, it is important to correct this first, for example, like a coin meme, the price has dropped drastically because the founders have run away, for me, they will not take part in the investment. from the other side there is something like that, there is a reason for the coin to go down, so we are aware of the big risk that will happen to us so that the assets are not destroyed
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 23, 2022, 05:05:02 PM
Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley

In my opinion, you must invest in NFT now. The NFT has a great potential in near future. I am searching a great NFT projects now, but most of them are garbage. But I have recently found one interesting Blockchain-based NFT game, it is called "reptile chronicles". The team gives so much opportunities for members to get the precious WL. Have you heard about this project? What do you think about that?
Activity: 1428
Merit: 281
https://duelbits.com/
May 23, 2022, 07:31:45 AM
Currently there are very many projects that we can rely on to invest but with the state of the market that is declining then we just choose the top-ranked potential altcoin in order to reduce the risk in the face of losses, but for GNT and BAT I have never followed their project so there is nothing I can say if it is good there is no harm in trying, Because your own research is a very appropriate thing.
Activity: 64
May 23, 2022, 06:38:51 AM
The YOP ecosystem has spent a lot of time risk profiling and analyzing DeFi protocols to be able to make informed decisions about which protocols to interact with and what the risk/reward ratio looks like. Want to maximize your APY? Lock up some YOP in addition to your current BTC, ETH or stablecoin deposit. A very worthy project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 22, 2022, 09:06:27 PM
if you want to start investing in crypto, I think now is the right time to buy altcoins because most altcoins are experiencing a decline, before the market gets better don't waste this opportunity to buy it, I suggest buying altcoins that have potential and high prospects, in order provide you with profits in the future.
A newbie already knows how the market conditions are and has been able to give good advice for buying and taking advantage of opportunities in the market, I salute a newbie like you and if I may I know how many coins have you bought now?
Activity: 42
May 12, 2022, 04:59:19 PM
Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley

In my opinion, you need to take a look at one interesting project "reptile chronicles". The developers are promising all sorts of "goodies" for their active members. I'm sure that after the release, the members will get a huge profit from this p2e game. They also have such an amazing website: https://rchronicles.org.
Activity: 60
May 12, 2022, 02:27:32 PM
Vaults are the main point of interaction for users in the YOP ecosystem. Users invest in various vaults and YOP takes care of the distribution, compounding and management of the funds. Impressive project.
Activity: 59
May 12, 2022, 01:28:25 PM
Playing games on your own is a great way to pass the time. If you love exploring and fighting enemies, Eizper Chain is the perfect game for you! In addition, do not forget that you can earn money on this.
Activity: 16
May 12, 2022, 01:06:54 PM
Mzaalo has already acquired more than 10 millions users without any investment in marketing. And it is just the first platform in the Xfinite ecosystem. Interesting to see how it will grow in, let’s say, a year.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 10, 2022, 05:39:55 PM
Well, this is the right time for you to invest in the world of cryptocurrencies,
all coins experienced a drastic decline, because of the panic sell that occurred 2 days ago,
yes all altcoins, you can accumulate in some of the best coins, such as AXS, Cardano and even DOT ,
But you must have enough patience to face the market as it is today, because we don't know when prices will stabilize again. Recently the market hasn't shown any stability in the near term, but I hope that won't happen and the price will stabilize in the not too distant future.
Indeed, this is one of the right times to enter and invest, but again we must have enough patience, because it is not uncommon for most people to be crushed due to lack of patience.

All coins have experienced severe declines if you buy now it will be very beneficial to you in the long run. But in addition to waiting patiently for the market to recover, you should not borrow to invest at this time if you do not have enough money. Since we don't know how the market will perform in the coming days, it could continue to fall or go up. This is too risky, only invest with the amount you are willing to lose.
Activity: 42
May 10, 2022, 05:18:35 PM

I think you have to look in the direction of the NFT. There are some great projects right now that will succeed in the early future. NFT Gaming in particular has great potential. I am involved in one interesting NFT project "reptile chronicles" now, it's a p2e game with unique and deep lore. I think tht the project will be successful.
Activity: 322
May 10, 2022, 03:29:57 PM
good day, why don't you check great NFT projects?
Something like LostWorlds LOST I think you'll really like this one
1st official gNFT project in existence
Gotta say I have high hopes on this one
Dude thumbs up for LOST
Activity: 60
May 10, 2022, 03:08:40 PM
YOP aims to attract not only crypto professionals, but also those who are digitally savvy. The project offers up-to-date and context-sensitive assistance to users, simplifying tasks and personalizing the user interface for users of all levels. YOP will make the DeFi universe accessible to everyone.
Activity: 266
May 10, 2022, 09:56:27 AM
good day, why don't you check great NFT projects?
Something like LostWorlds LOST I think you'll really like this one
1st official gNFT project in existence
Gotta say I have high hopes on this one
Activity: 67
May 07, 2022, 02:08:43 PM
If you love playing fantasy games and trading, you should try Eizper Chain! It adopts a steampunk fantasy style in its design and world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 07, 2022, 01:32:31 PM
check Eos token I think the greatest comeback in crypto history. Eos has changed a lot since November. They fired block 1 and they hold them acountable. Eos lunched it's EVM. The best EVM in crypto that will solve eth gas fees problem and Scalability. Do your own research also.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
May 06, 2022, 01:36:17 PM
We have to really wait for the stability of the market because if you rush to buy now it will be very risky because we don't know the lowest price after the bear market stops, so it's better to minimize the risk to keep doing market analysis and it's better to invest in the top altcoins for maximum profit when the bull market returns.
There is also some truth in what you say because if we make decisions in a hurry it will be more risky it seems,
keep calm and follow the market movement after that do the analysis,
what is clear is that all of that takes effort at least to minimize the risk
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
May 06, 2022, 01:26:06 PM
We have to really wait for the stability of the market because if you rush to buy now it will be very risky because we don't know the lowest price after the bear market stops, so it's better to minimize the risk to keep doing market analysis and it's better to invest in the top altcoins for maximum profit when the bull market returns.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
May 06, 2022, 01:09:47 PM
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
May 06, 2022, 04:59:31 AM
I think before we invest, we need to have a good idea about the project we are going to invest in. If the projector is bad then we will have loss and if the projector is good then we have the possibility of profit so we have to look carefully before investing.
Yes, but before looking at a good project we also need to understand what investment is as a whole, lest we invest just because people follow suit. We must equip ourselves with basic knowledge, otherwise it will lead us astray. Not only in terms of losses but also more severe things such as fraud and the like. Basic knowledge is needed to prevent that.
Pages:
Jump to: