Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to invest - page 9. (Read 6498 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 25, 2022, 02:23:50 PM
Good for you to invest right now because the price of the coins are low so you can gain money if you invested to the coins now, but I thank you need to search best project to you because once you failed choosing a good coins you lose your money because they have many many coins now are sh*tcoins or not worth it to your money or to purchase because the developer sometimes leave the coin and there is no improvement happens.

The current state of the crypto market may go down further. The crypto market is completely dependent on Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin goes down, the price of other coins goes down automatically. The value of Bitcoin coins may go down further so wait a few more days without investing now, at what stage the price of Bitcoin is fixed then understand the situation and in May all the coin teams work well and invest in those coins will definitely be profitable .
But if you can use the opportunity of the crash and buy it in dip, then it would be a great idea to buy Bitcoin once that happens. You could probably have gotten big profit if you do it properly, but yes the time to do it is still yet unknown. the price could go down lower than we have today.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
June 24, 2022, 10:50:03 AM
Good for you to invest right now because the price of the coins are low so you can gain money if you invested to the coins now, but I thank you need to search best project to you because once you failed choosing a good coins you lose your money because they have many many coins now are sh*tcoins or not worth it to your money or to purchase because the developer sometimes leave the coin and there is no improvement happens.

The current state of the crypto market may go down further. The crypto market is completely dependent on Bitcoin. When the price of Bitcoin goes down, the price of other coins goes down automatically. The value of Bitcoin coins may go down further so wait a few more days without investing now, at what stage the price of Bitcoin is fixed then understand the situation and in May all the coin teams work well and invest in those coins will definitely be profitable .
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 20, 2022, 06:50:08 AM
You are right, given the state of the market Bearish buying the top coins to invest in is a good idea without doing the research as you said, from the state of the market I also see that by buying top coins without doing any consideration, strong analysis and without doing research it seems this will be a regret, so his advice if you want to make an investment you need to underline that doing consideration and research is very important.
The top coins are coins that are already very well known in the market so everyone only does a little research because top coins like Bitcoin are coins that can still recover in the market even though they are currently experiencing a decline in price, but owning Bitcoin and holding it until the market is bullish is which is a very good thing, because everyone just needs the patience to wait for it.

Need patience and good sense of timing, you can buy every deep and hold your asset till the strong bull come out inside the market.

We can hold still those asset that have good fundamentals and have strong community support, the big factor that community will

stick to a project are the usages and the progress that the team continue to bring. With that, you can lean and continue to hold the

coin even it will take longer but once the market bounce back, you'll earn a lot.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
June 19, 2022, 07:29:12 AM
You are right, given the state of the market Bearish buying the top coins to invest in is a good idea without doing the research as you said, from the state of the market I also see that by buying top coins without doing any consideration, strong analysis and without doing research it seems this will be a regret, so his advice if you want to make an investment you need to underline that doing consideration and research is very important.
The top coins are coins that are already very well known in the market so everyone only does a little research because top coins like Bitcoin are coins that can still recover in the market even though they are currently experiencing a decline in price, but owning Bitcoin and holding it until the market is bullish is which is a very good thing, because everyone just needs the patience to wait for it.
The top coins are indeed the right choice and there is no need to doubt it especially during this bear market condition,
be it Bitcoin, Ethereum, and BNB for long-term investments it is very suitable,
but it depends on each person's decision because everyone also has their own coin choice
Activity: 2520
Merit: 578
June 18, 2022, 05:00:38 PM
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
June 18, 2022, 02:47:03 PM
Buying top coins is a good idea but not without doing any research.
Agree. Not all top coins are good for investment, and their position on CMC/CoinGecko may change drastically during this bearish season. So, if we buy top coins without any research and consider their position on CMC/CoinGecko only, we may regret it once we find them are out of the list of top coins next year. And not all top coins are easy to increase or always have a pump. Some top coins are very hard to increase and never reach a new ATH although in the bullrun season. So, just consider buying the top coins that have good fundamentals to multiple their values in the near future, and mostly have no negative issues.

Top coins will never be on top for no reason. They have been through different market situations and they managed to handle every bullish and bearish trend so buying them during the bearish market will be the wisest thing that we can do. Instead of risking in new projects, we better stick to potential coins that could strike a good price after this red season.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Backed.Finance
June 18, 2022, 10:31:49 AM
Agree. Not all top coins are good for investment, and their position on CMC/CoinGecko may change drastically during this bearish season. So, if we buy top coins without any research and consider their position on CMC/CoinGecko only, we may regret it once we find them are out of the list of top coins next year. And not all top coins are easy to increase or always have a pump. Some top coins are very hard to increase and never reach a new ATH although in the bullrun season. So, just consider buying the top coins that have good fundamentals to multiple their values in the near future, and mostly have no negative issues.

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 18, 2022, 10:11:30 AM
Valuable and safe investment I don't think currently exists, all like the stock market and the crypto currency market have gone through a bad season,
indeed if you are an investor you will definitely understand this situation, and I think this is the most difficult situation to determine whether to enter or not ,
because we know the price of Bitcoin has also decreased considerably, and is declared to be at the support line, so it all depends on you
Its funny how fast the price action changes the sentiment - crypto or stocks. This went from just fine to doom and gloom and "no end in sight" for both markets. Believe it or not, it can change back just as fast, and often times it will. That's why staying in and DCA is the best bet for most people.  The bear markets only last a fraction of the bull markets, but the pain makes them feel like eternity. If you still believe the same fundamental things as when you bought, then you just have to learn patience. If you don't, then next investment, make sure to buy something that you'd know you still keep if the price suddenly got cut in half (or more).
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
June 16, 2022, 12:31:42 PM
Valuable and safe investment I don't think currently exists, all like the stock market and the crypto currency market have gone through a bad season,
indeed if you are an investor you will definitely understand this situation, and I think this is the most difficult situation to determine whether to enter or not ,
because we know the price of Bitcoin has also decreased considerably, and is declared to be at the support line, so it all depends on you
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
June 16, 2022, 07:44:23 AM
Diversify your portfolio and buy coin of all network and hype. I will suggest Eth and Sol for ecosystem, Ape and Mana for Metaverse, Dot and Bat for Web3 . You can also choose new project which are risky but can give you much better profit than low risk coins. One thing should remember that don't buy all at once. Wait for market to go down and then fill your bag

One thing to noted down, don't buy without any idea with what you are doing, it will send you in losing your investment.

There are many available project to invest your money, but what is important is to invest first in gathering all the educations

that you can use when investing to this high volatile nature industry. It saves you time and money if you know what to do

the right way.
It is very important indeed to increase knowledge and skills before investing because after all it will support investing later,
investment is not an easy thing especially in investing in crypto, of course the risk is much greater,
In addition, before making a decision, it is also important to do research first

Buying top coins is a good idea but not without doing any research. Research all the coins you want to invest in, when we have a clear understanding of the project roadmap and project goals, it will be easier for us to plan when to buy and target to sell. That will help us to be proactive in our investment without having to worry if the market drops suddenly. A good coin can still make you lose if you buy it at a higher price than many investors so research is really necessary in investing.
I think it would be cool if a new project doing an ICO, like Candle Chain for example, were to accept other altcoins in a DApp where you deposit your shiba for example, and receive CNDL in your wallet. It could then use the deposited alts as liquidity pairs on AMMs like Sushiswap for liquidity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
June 15, 2022, 03:54:36 PM
Well the tokens you choose are pretty nice, try to pay your attention to projects like this one and see what happens https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=WgTVs1ry3WY&feature=emb_title&ab_channel=CowboysofCrypto
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
June 09, 2022, 07:59:06 PM

Activity: 25
June 08, 2022, 06:59:25 PM
Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley

I think that the NFT has a great potential and in near future it could be a good way to investment. I have heard about one interesting p2e game "reptile chronicles" few days ago, they have such a good arts and collaborations with influencers. Their partner is shah, which so cool for me. Have you heard about that?
Activity: 2520
Merit: 578
June 08, 2022, 03:24:03 AM
Doing research is important indeed and we cannot ignore it,
at least by doing research we will get more detailed information and of course it will help in making decisions,
because investing is not that easy and by doing that at least it can minimize mistakes in investing
For research problems I think it's something that is already required to be done, but for times like this it is also important to see what we are researching because if you only research new useless projects, then your time will just be wasted though it is also a good thing because with that at least you already know how the condition of a particular project is.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
June 08, 2022, 02:54:52 AM
Diversify your portfolio and buy coin of all network and hype. I will suggest Eth and Sol for ecosystem, Ape and Mana for Metaverse, Dot and Bat for Web3 . You can also choose new project which are risky but can give you much better profit than low risk coins. One thing should remember that don't buy all at once. Wait for market to go down and then fill your bag

One thing to noted down, don't buy without any idea with what you are doing, it will send you in losing your investment.

There are many available project to invest your money, but what is important is to invest first in gathering all the educations

that you can use when investing to this high volatile nature industry. It saves you time and money if you know what to do

the right way.
It is very important indeed to increase knowledge and skills before investing because after all it will support investing later,
investment is not an easy thing especially in investing in crypto, of course the risk is much greater,
In addition, before making a decision, it is also important to do research first

Buying top coins is a good idea but not without doing any research. Research all the coins you want to invest in, when we have a clear understanding of the project roadmap and project goals, it will be easier for us to plan when to buy and target to sell. That will help us to be proactive in our investment without having to worry if the market drops suddenly. A good coin can still make you lose if you buy it at a higher price than many investors so research is really necessary in investing.
Doing research is important indeed and we cannot ignore it,
at least by doing research we will get more detailed information and of course it will help in making decisions,
because investing is not that easy and by doing that at least it can minimize mistakes in investing
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 07, 2022, 10:43:43 PM

the right way.

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
June 07, 2022, 05:25:51 AM

the right way.
Activity: 25
June 06, 2022, 07:52:28 PM
Goodmorning, i’m not new in the world of crypto but I never did an investment for lack of money, but now I recived a good amount of money and i want to buy&diversify my portfolio.
So I just bought a Ledger Nano X and want to know which are the best project to invest.
I always look with interest at $GNT, for their great  idea of decentralizing computing and $BAT , and other suggest?thanks Smiley

I am sure that NFT Gaming has a great future, so I am also taking part in some interesting projects. I am following a new NFT-based game "reptile chronicles". I think that this project will succeed. They have amazing arts and a good community, people in the Discord server roleplay and participate in various events. Have you heard about this project?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 05, 2022, 09:30:55 PM

the right way.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
June 05, 2022, 03:10:04 PM
Keep some XRP for long term. Ripple XRP on LOBSTR is verified. I also hold XRP on Uphold. Notice they have different coins/Logos. I’m keeping it all just in case. ADA is also another good one which spikes 15% in 24 hours
XRP has made a lot of developments since last year but the price movement is not significant, I don't think we will reap much profit even if we keep this coin for a long time, although the risks that will be faced in the future for XRP coin holders are also likely to be small, I think it's not Wort It.
ADA is a great option, I agree to this.
What developments could that be? I am sure it was not the price. Ah I know maybe it was about their case? (court related) because the noise in regards to it have subsided. That's nice, now people can now gain more confidence on this coin. They will now invest more which can lead for its price to rise.

Another reason why the price of xrp is not moving lately is because we are still in a long term bear but once this soon pass, that is the time that the market will now return to normal as well as the value of xrp. Just don't lose your hope right now but think about the future. Apart from xrp, ada is no doubt a good alt that we can add on top of our xrp hodlings.
Pages:
Jump to: