Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to see how easy it is to buy Worldcoin [WDC] with Scharmbeck? - page 3. (Read 5844 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Yeah, because bank transfers clear in 30 seconds. Roll Eyes

my bank transfer does, actually.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Yey Hazard's here!!

He can help us keep the thread on page 1  Cheesy

Thanks Hazard!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Worldcoin has been holding at a steady $0.45-$0.50 recently.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Worldcoin reacts to Scharmbeck release in the next few weeks...

HAH StevoTC, its only going one way and it is going up!
Activity: 8
Worldcoin has been holding at a steady $0.45-$0.50 recently.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Worldcoin reacts to Scharmbeck release in the next few weeks...
Activity: 56
Scharmbeck seems like it'll be a hard name to market. People probably won't even know how to pronounce it.

I feel like you could pick a name that would make it much easier for people to share and discuss it which would help its growth and adoption once released.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
If anyone is interested in WDC I would encourage you to do further research; remember that most of the development discussion and communication happens on our own forum and IRC chat.

We are a mature coin with a strong community that doesn't just rely on bitcointalk for communication.

http://worldcoinfoundation.org/en/about/contact-us

http://worldcoinforum.org/
Activity: 34
cannot wait for scharmbeck! shares are going up!
Take a look at the price of alts right now: http://cryptmarketcap.com/

Scharmbeck will be the one that pulls WDC out of this endless pit.

I hope that some of the other decent alt coins have something going for them as well in the near-future.

February is going to be a wild month for WDC and Scharmbeck Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Get yourself some WDC in under 30 seconds! Scheduled for a February 2014 release with beta currently going strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv_hkKj39AE&feature=youtu.be

i'm so proud of you guys! keep it up.
Activity: 9
I hope we can made payment through Scharmbeck. I want to purchase things with my WDC.

Scharmbeck will let you purchase WDC with fiat and let you sell WDC for fiat.  So you should be covered.
Activity: 8
I hope we can made payment through Scharmbeck. I want to purchase things with my WDC.
Sorry I forgot to bump this thread sooner.

I was too busy reading up on Coinye West...

Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Really like the look of this and been following for a few weeks.
Given up trying to mine WDC as i seem to get very eratic results, but i bought 400, and managed to day trade an extra 15 today (thats as much as my nerves could handle!). Not gonna make me rich anytime soon but at least im in the game Smiley

Great work, looks awesome.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Could you please add iDEAL to your Scharmbeck website?

http://www.ideal.nl/?s=&lang=eng-GB

It is the #1 online payment system in the Netherlands and is fairly easy to set up. There's a huge market for cryptocurrencies currently in this country and it would be great if you add this service.

+1
I'm seeing quite a few "people" with low activity making one-liner support posts.  Sorry, I'm not buying it.

Oh?  Not good enough for you?

Here's 2 lines Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
+1

I'm seeing quite a few "people" with low activity making one-liner support posts.  Sorry, I'm not buying it.

I'm seeing quite a healthy mix myself. It's good to see new people on the forums aren't all falling for the new premined craze of rubbish coins being released right now.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where WDC is headed, and a big supporter.

K.

Couldn't agree more.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Price of WorldCoin will explode this year.
I bought in big.

We don't care what you think bro.

People have been calling Scharmbeck a scam since it was first announced and now that it has FINCEN approval and people are actually beta testing it nobody wants to believe it is legit. Too bad for them.

WDC gets over looked because most of our discussion takes place on our own forum and IRC chat. We aren't constantly bumping our main thread every two minutes to discuss upcoming developments like most of the garbage coins around here are.

Now we want to bring this to the attention of the bitcointalk community and you are going to try and call us out?

There's going to be a lot of butthurt people around here that chased after every coin hyped here on bitcointalk but dismissed WDC.

Activity: 9

I may have a low post count, but I've been here since April last year.  I mostly lurk, use IRC, and the trollbox at btc-e.  So while my post count here may be low, I can guarantee it is not elsewhere.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: