Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to see how easy it is to buy Worldcoin [WDC] with Scharmbeck? - page 5. (Read 5844 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wow, looks like wdc is now more than one class above rest of altcoins.

Cannot wait for February Scharmbeck launch Errrghh!!!

I try not to think about it because I can't stand the wait... But now this damn thread is in my face lol.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Wow, looks like wdc is now more than one class above rest of altcoins.
Activity: 84
What is the average turn-around for a wire transfer? And at which point in the process is the price locked?

Wire transfers seem to happen 1-2 business days but all timeframes are not 100% set in stone yet. The price is locked in on actual purchase, there is a note of slight market fluctuation when you click to purchase.
Why haven't you guys added Visa and other credit cards? Do the cc comapnies not allow you to purchase coins with them? I just think it could open up these coins to a whole lotta people. Bank transfers take time.

Using CC would open up a can of worms. too much fraud! Bank transfers take time but are more secure and you still get to buy coins. Great Job Scharmbeck!

Actually not 100% true. We DO in fact have a way to use credit cards, though it's certainly not as efficient or easy.
Just another reason why worldcoin is one of the few alts that will be around for a long time. I can't wait for the release of the bank!

+1.

Zero hype (unlike just about every other coin out there)

All results.

Seems like Worldcoin and Scharmbeck deliver
Activity: 9
Fast and convenient!   This will really help bring crypto to the masses as well as possibly stabilize the market long term.  (in the short term, I see some nice spikes)
Activity: 6
What is the average turn-around for a wire transfer? And at which point in the process is the price locked?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Why haven't you guys added Visa and other credit cards? Do the cc comapnies not allow you to purchase coins with them? I just think it could open up these coins to a whole lotta people. Bank transfers take time.

Using CC would open up a can of worms. too much fraud! Bank transfers take time but are more secure and you still get to buy coins. Great Job Scharmbeck!
Activity: 40
Just another reason why worldcoin is one of the few alts that will be around for a long time. I can't wait for the release of the bank!
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
anxiously awaiting beta approval Smiley
Activity: 16
This is going to be awesome!  Fast Coin, Fast Money In/Out.  What else can you ask for?  You guys are doing a great job!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

w....t....FAST!!!!!

Sign me up! Cheesy
Get yourself some WDC in under 30 seconds! Scheduled for a February 2014 release with beta currently going strong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv_hkKj39AE&feature=youtu.be
Pages:
Jump to: