Pages:
Author

Topic: Want to see how easy it is to buy Worldcoin [WDC] with Scharmbeck? - page 4. (Read 5844 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
+1

I'm seeing quite a few "people" with low activity making one-liner support posts.  Sorry, I'm not buying it.

I'm seeing quite a healthy mix myself. It's good to see new people on the forums aren't all falling for the new premined craze of rubbish coins being released right now.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where WDC is headed, and a big supporter.

K.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Life is short, practice empathy in your life
Could you please add iDEAL to your Scharmbeck website?

http://www.ideal.nl/?s=&lang=eng-GB

It is the #1 online payment system in the Netherlands and is fairly easy to set up. There's a huge market for cryptocurrencies currently in this country and it would be great if you add this service.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
+1

I'm seeing quite a few "people" with low activity making one-liner support posts.  Sorry, I'm not buying it.
Activity: 280
Activity: 336
Anyone know how many other coins have a USD/xxx exchange with Fincen registration? Bitcoin for sure, but does Litecoin?

I am not 100% sure but I don't think LTC does, I haven't heard of anything like coinbase for LTC.
Activity: 39
Very exciting.  It looks great.  Can't wait to use it.
Activity: 840
Thanks for the video peek.
Activity: 13
One step closer to a cryptocurrency we can use for everyday purchases, I want to buy pizza/beer locally with my precious worldcoins.
Activity: 6
Anyone know how many other coins have a USD/xxx exchange with Fincen registration? Bitcoin for sure, but does Litecoin?
Activity: 336
Why haven't you guys added Visa and other credit cards? Do the cc comapnies not allow you to purchase coins with them? I just think it could open up these coins to a whole lotta people. Bank transfers take time.

You can use credit cards but it is the highest level of identity verification and security.

https://scharmbeck.com/verification
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
nice, I hope EUR/WDC will be possible too in the future!

I think they mentioned that EUR / WDC will be worked on soon after launch in February, among others :O
Activity: 514
Merit: 258
nice, I hope EUR/WDC will be possible too in the future!
Activity: 75
Finally! something else other than Coinbase aka Reverse Arbitration!
Activity: 41
I can see bright future for Worldcoin! I'm in for long term investment. Is it possible for non-Americans to buy Worldcoin from Scharmbech?
Activity: 415
Very nice to get an actual service that is very useful Smiley

I hope EUR/WDC will be added later, since I'm not 'murican myself!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
I couldn't be happier with how the beta is looking! this will be a huge game changer Smiley
Activity: 644
Wow, looks like wdc is now more than one class above rest of altcoins.

Cannot wait for February Scharmbeck launch Errrghh!!!

I try not to think about it because I can't stand the wait... But now this damn thread is in my face lol.

lol, my thoughts exactly Grin

Does look great though.

K.
Activity: 84
A great positive mention of Worldcoin and Scharmbeck in the national review.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/367412/altcoin-investment-dummies-betsy-woodruff
Activity: 16
Wow it nice to see another coin other than bitcoin actually deliver something other than empty hype.  Worldcoin is really setting an example for all other coins to follow.
Activity: 13
Really nice, looking forward to the release. Keep it going guys, we are many that appreciate your work!!
Pages:
Jump to: