Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNIING TORCASH PROJECT SCAAM !!!! MY ACCOUNTS IN HACK TO MAKE THEM POST - page 2. (Read 8952 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
I think OP is hacked profile. I was idiot and ran the wallet hopefully I have cleaned everything.

I was saying it, wallet is trojan
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Shitty scammers did anyone here suffer any losses from malicious malware? Or was he just trying to dump some coins?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This was a scam alright - installed that "wallet" with Avira antivirus running in active scanning mode (probably tells a lot about this av) - run it once closed it - today when I did withdraw 12 newly bought bitcores from my cryptopia wallet this shit obsfucated my address and stole em - yeah I am a moron for not checking email confirmation address before sending em to "my" wallet but I was in a hurry so... Anyway this shit did "work" alright so 12 bitcores was send to the scammers address https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/address.dws?1CMHAeuCG7P56cQXezm4pt2ijpjD8eL7UV.htm and I cannot do anything about it anymore (((
ANYONE WHO DID INSTALL THAT WALLET - DO CHECK YOUR PC WITH MALWAREBYTES or other decent av programs and delete everything which is found in these locations http://joxi.ru/bmoRM5dUMEnllr and some registy (sorry my malwarebytes destroyed them already) values too and after complete scanning and removing of all the leftover shit i think what changing all the wallets, exchanges and pool's passwords are in order too - oh that will be a busy evening for me (((

And yeah i hope the fuckhead who did this will burn in hell for such people do deserve that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hey guys, it looks like there's some foul play going on. Go look at https://tor.cash/

Since torcash worked fine for me and I never experienced any problem I believe the message on the website.

And if it was a scam, why wouldn't the dev create a new account instead of hacking one? That makes less sense than a competitor hacking the announcement thread to destroy the coin.

People will trust more with an old account other than a Newbie account! That might explain why someone's account was hacked.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Hey guys, it looks like there's some foul play going on. Go look at https://tor.cash/

Since torcash worked fine for me and I never experienced any problem I believe the message on the website.

And if it was a scam, why wouldn't the dev create a new account instead of hacking one? That makes less sense than a competitor hacking the announcement thread to destroy the coin.
I'M SORY and i dont know about this project.
i know nizar. he is my friends from indonesia. he just bountie hunter never to be a dev or project team.  just ceck all nizar post before the account was hacked and post this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Glad we’re getting some clarity here. Can anyone identify if the wallet has anything dangerous in it? If so, has anyone been able to clean their computer? What’s the best way to move forward? Fresh OS install?

You should reinstall your OS. And use virtual machines for software from unknown sources. You can also rent it from microsoft (azure) or amazon (aws).
Activity: 255

of course they prefer to use a hack account with a higher rank. it can make their project look more trusted than using a newbie account .. and they very clearly spread malware on their wallet.

I really do not advise you to visit the site ... I suspect the web becomes a source of malware
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
We're all hoping that whoever wanted to destroy TorCash's reputation (and possibly even TorCash as a whole), doesn't succeed.

Haha the reputation was destroyed when you released and unfinished coin. Should have waited until EVERYTHING works. So pool and wallet should be ready BEFORE you launch a coin!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Glad we’re getting some clarity here. Can anyone identify if the wallet has anything dangerous in it? If so, has anyone been able to clean their computer? What’s the best way to move forward? Fresh OS install?
there are some sites that provide virus scans for wallet you can search for it .. you should take your pc / laptop you use to someone who is expert on it .. and immediately replace all password and email on your account account
once again I'm very sorry to all of you .. for not checking my post every day so do not know this .. I just found out this from my friend who reported it to me
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
WARNIING !!

this project scam .. my account was hacked a few days ago by torcash dev project .. and he used it to make project scam

please dont follow this airdrop ...

Is this for real? I was interested in the technology of this altcoin, but didn't managed to download the wallet.  Roll Eyes
Hope someone can look into the wallet's source code and check if the wallet contains malware or not.

me for 2 days not online on bitcointalk .. and after i opened it today i found lots of post and messages coming in ... be careful they make phishing links via airdrop website and email

I guess this is not the issue, I have seen people reporting that the inithost keep running and is unable to kill, seems like it is tracking clipboard and changing the Bitcoin or other currency address when copying.

Be careful.
WARNIING !!

this project scam .. my account was hacked a few days ago by torcash dev project .. and he used it to make project scam

Is this for real? I was interested in the technology of this altcoin, but didn't managed to download the wallet.  Roll Eyes
Hope someone can look into the wallet's source code and check if the wallet contains malware or not.

me for 2 days not online on bitcointalk .. and after i opened it today i found lots of post and messages coming in ... be careful they make phishing links via airdrop website and email
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
WARNIING !!

Is this for real? I was interested in the technology of this altcoin, but didn't managed to download the wallet.  Roll Eyes
WARNIING !!

Activity: 350
💲
still no airdrop...
Activity: 798
Merit: 116
it's a virus... startup option.. with this shit!!! and windows error
Activity: 117
Good afternoon. Good people, please teach how to start solo mining. I really want to know, but not who can help me.
Activity: 114
Merit: 13
the dev wear the signature of other project?
it's so unusual
Activity: 356
where can download windows wallet ,i dowload https://github.com/trcproject/trc/releases/tag/0.1.4.4 , it's source code ,not .exe .
Pages:
Jump to: