Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNIING TORCASH PROJECT SCAAM !!!! MY ACCOUNTS IN HACK TO MAKE THEM POST - page 6. (Read 8952 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
error in installation, I cant run the wallet. How to fix it? I read a lot of negative feedback in using your wallet. Is there any way to fix it? Do you have a paper wallet? Please help us to run your wallet.
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
i'll follow this project.  hope to get some from airdrop to test this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
Hi,

how is the Airdrop and Tokensale done, if this is 100% POW and no Premine? By the Way the 7 Day Tokensale is also Kind of ICO...
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
First announcement of this coin: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/not-sure-2338994
And even then they had the same issues with the wallet. So why not fix it before releasing it aggain? Smells like a damn bad coded virus to me .. :/
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
After installing the wallet, there are always some incomprehensible errors. Tell me how to make a backup copy of my wallet, so that I can restore my data. Will there be any updates to fix the current errors?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Foremost, my apologies for the lack of specific accuracy regarding these errors. but it seems more than others are posting Just curious if anyone has encountered the same behavior... See below

1. So... Installed wallet... during install complained about inithost.exe not being present. Found "host.exe" in the directory it was looking for, renamed it to "inithost.exe". restarted install. No longer erroring for this
2. After checking "Launch Wallet", Errored out complaining about unable to find the wallet executable. Checked that directory, found that the file was indeed there but had been some additional lettering inside the name "-win" of it that needed to be removed. Restarted install. No more errors.

3. What is weird, is during the wallet sync operation. It kept erroring with message box stating something like "wallet unable to open clipboard" - Why the hell is this trying to mess with the clipboard in the first place?

info:
OS - Windows 10
version of downloaded wallet - v0.1.4.4 Stable Windows Binaries x86/64

Recommend everyone stay away from this until the dev releases stable binaries, and makes this a lot less shady

Time to scan / sanitize the shit out of my system I do believe
Activity: 255
Other than a few simple configuration issues, it seems to be working stable enough on Ubuntu Linux. The project is new, so I understand it having issues.

I bought 50 coins for 0.005 BTC and they came about 30 minutes later.

I've almost got it working solo Equihash mining, not sure how to use OnionHash yet - It's quite confusing.

Would you mind providing instructions for fix and compile on Ubuntu?

I mean, if you're telling the truth that you're invested in this, it makes sense for you to make sure it gets widely adopted by helping others.  If only a few people are able to successfully install the wallet, then the project will die out and your investment would go to waste.  Please help!

We are currently testing TorCash Core on various different OS's and Ubuntu has a few issues when dealing with certain dependency conflicts. We are working on fixing all of these errors now, and will - in the mean time - release tutorials for fixes on each OS we find errors (It's usually something simple like changing the default .conf directory).

We will release these bugfix tutorials/guides in the soon coming wiki - keep updated to this thread.
Activity: 322
Other than a few simple configuration issues, it seems to be working stable enough on Ubuntu Linux. The project is new, so I understand it having issues.

I've almost got it working solo Equihash mining, not sure how to use OnionHash yet - It's quite confusing.

Would you mind providing instructions for fix and compile on Ubuntu?

I mean, if you're telling the truth that you're invested in this, it makes sense for you to make sure it gets widely adopted by helping others.  If only a few people are able to successfully install the wallet, then the project will die out and your investment would go to waste.  Please help!
Activity: 208
I am hesitant also as forum members reported the virus concerns / issues. A question - is the airdrop one per day or just one time within the 30 days period?
Activity: 31

Activity: 238

How is mining going dev ? if you mined enough coins provide miner\instructions for others.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
When installing the wallet, a "Windows can not find the file" prompt.
Activity: 599
Merit: 500
You say "NO PREMINE", but you are already selling coins. How so?

People! We are deceived!
These sounds a joke?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
well i joined the airdropp 1 hour ago and didn't recieve my torcash coins yet. i don't know about you guys
I applied for airdrop 5 hours ago, but I haven't received torcash yet. Besides, I can't call the private key. It's a big problem. Can you call the private key?

i havent recieved my tokens yet
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
It seems that dev was replying to questions he obviously had an easy answer to. But the real problem here, which everyone is worrying about, is the potential harm the wallet could be doing to it's users. Dev decides to reply to anything but this issue. Why? Too difficult to think something credible?
Activity: 416
well i joined the airdropp 1 hour ago and didn't recieve my torcash coins yet. i don't know about you guys
I applied for airdrop 5 hours ago, but I haven't received torcash yet. Besides, I can't call the private key. It's a big problem. Can you call the private key?
Activity: 107
I am waiting ofr more updating information and will join the mining party. thanks.
Activity: 302
Some problems with the wallet. It produces an error during installation. Maybe the computer security system has blocked something. But other wallets do not cause such problems.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
when the airdrop torcash ended ? distribute must waiting launching pre sle or no ?
Activity: 462
Didn't recieve the airdrop. Been 4 hours now .. Smells like scam
Pages:
Jump to: