Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNIING TORCASH PROJECT SCAAM !!!! MY ACCOUNTS IN HACK TO MAKE THEM POST - page 7. (Read 8952 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
win10 defender banned wallet while installing with an Torjan /Fuery.A!cl  ALERT.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
im run windows wallet windows defender say it trojan!
Activity: 322
Honestly a lot of these worries would go away if we could just run on a linux VM.  I hope someone provides clearer instructions on how to do that, I'm def not running this on Windows given all the issues people are having.

I feel like if devs were serious about this project, they would be rushing out a linux build so that people would know they're not trying to scam.
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
have signed up for this.  how exactly does the airdrop work?  we just receive 5 tokens? and then?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
You say "NO PREMINE", but you are already selling coins. How so?

People! We are deceived!

I never even noticed that!

"From the launch on November 8th to 7 days later on Wednesday, November 15th, we are mining TorCash with rented cloud mining resources."

But there is no mining pool, no mining software ... this is the exact definition of a premine. Giving the developers advantage over regular users by withholding the ability for regular users to help with block solutions.

This is the premined non-premine version of a coin lol

EDIT: Actually, I partially stand corrected .. "Solo Mining - Equihash or OnionHash->Built into TorCash Core" .. however "Rented cloud mining resources" sounds more like they are using a service like nicehash to mine and get an upper edge over solo miners.
You say "NO PREMINE", but you are already selling coins. How so?

People! We are deceived!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
please anyone can help with solo mining?>

How to set the config file ?

is there any miners needed to mine or just with wallet?

what commend to use in the console ?

Activity: 350
💲
well i joined the airdropp 1 hour ago and didn't recieve my torcash coins yet. i don't know about you guys
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Is anyone mining it or what? Or is dev the only ones mining it? I'm to afraid of getting virus on my computer so can someone confirm its safe to download?
Activity: 31
Has anyone managed to compile a Linux wallet yet?

I run Ubtuntu 18.04 LTS and I was able to compile it without any problems. I wouldn't say a problem, but they had the default .config path wrong so I had to change it and then it compiled fine. I got the 5TRC airdrop about an hour after my survey entry.

If everything keeps looking good, I'm thinking about investing a little bit into this "7 day sale" thing before it hits markets.

Glad to hear it.  Would you be willing to share what the fix is and how you do it, if it's easy to explain?
Have you noticed that you are speaking with a man from the future?  Grin

Note so future actually, 18.04 LTS has been released for a bit now: http://news.softpedia.com/news/ubuntu-18-04-lts-bionic-beaver-daily-builds-now-available-to-download-518451.shtml
We can get Terracoin? You guys should have done your homework first ... TRC has been around since 2012 and is known as Terracoin, not Torcash. You guys are going to have a rough time getting on exchanges with the same ticker.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=TRC_BTC
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/terracoin/#charts
7 Day TRC Sale
https://tor.cash/trcsale

As TRC has only launched days ago, there are not yet any exchanges or mining pools. You can still get TRC now by doing one of the following:
Solo Mining - Equihash or OnionHash->Built into TorCash Core
Trading for TRC on a forum or the Marketplace board at BitcoinTalk.org
The 30 Day TRC Airdrop - Get 5 TRC for completing a simple Survey - https://tor.cash/airdrop
The 7 Day TRC Sale - Min: 10 TRC/0.001 BTC | https://tor.cash/trcsale

You can get TRC right now by purchasing from the 7 Day TRC Sale.

We can get Terracoin? You guys should have done your homework first ... TRC has been around since 2012 and is known as Terracoin, not Torcash. You guys are going to have a rough time getting on exchanges with the same ticker.
Activity: 728
Merit: 106

I run Ubtuntu 18.04 LTS and I was able to compile it without any problems. I wouldn't say a problem, but they had the default .config path wrong so I had to change it and then it compiled fine. I got the 5TRC airdrop about an hour after my survey entry.

If everything keeps looking good, I'm thinking about investing a little bit into this "7 day sale" thing before it hits markets.

Glad to hear it.  Would you be willing to share what the fix is and how you do it, if it's easy to explain?
Have you noticed that you are speaking with a man from the future?  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 106
How does the trojan testing going on?  Grin
Activity: 84
Great  project.
site design is very nice, whitepaper and idea is very good also  Airdrop is really easy to join , i wish you success.

Activity: 31

Activity: 25
Hi ! I want to join the airdrop but the wallet doesn't work ?!  Undecided
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
take care with this one looks like a Trojan virus
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
Why just open it has so many addresses in wallet? dev's wallet or who's wallet?
About TorCash: "TorCash uses ring signatures to create untraceable transactions. A ring signature uses random one-time addresses and multiple public keys (or outputs) to make the transaction. The outputs include the actual address you wish to send to, as well as other random real addresses, taken from the TorCash blockchain using Triangular Distribution."
Pages:
Jump to: