Pages:
Author

Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam - page 12. (Read 26658 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
November 03, 2017, 12:16:18 PM
Lol down to 50 sats =/ going to be able to grab a tonne of this really cheap soon.
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
November 02, 2017, 11:41:53 PM
I buy this shitcoin, low price, after the news about the beta test, it will go up a bit and I will sell with a good profit.
The same, though a little money is invested. For a few days I bought around 100 thousand tokens.

You've been one of the rampers actively posting you're buying coins all the time. How many do you have now, 500k? 1million? This is exactly what this coin deserves from the way it treated its customers. Doubt the devs give a shit they made 4.5million what a fucking great pay day.

I thought of getting some at the 500k cap market prices. Man I did not expect this to be at the 300k level so soon.

When this hits 100k, if the devs bring out a good update, if Donald Trump give KJU a blow job on top of a naked pic of Nolan, then yes I will buy some tokens. But I can't see the 2nd option happening, other two are more likely.
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
November 02, 2017, 04:44:57 PM
I buy this shitcoin, low price, after the news about the beta test, it will go up a bit and I will sell with a good profit.
The same, though a little money is invested. For a few days I bought around 100 thousand tokens.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Everyone Is A Bank
November 02, 2017, 04:05:49 PM
November 02, 2017, 03:40:49 PM
My google alerts gone very quiet on Authorship, and as a bounty holder I'm considered scum by the devs even though did a good lot of promotion for them during the ICO.

Any investors care to tell us what they're up to now? 4.5m in the bank and anything to show for it? I've heard the latest Google maps image has a black Ferrari parked outside nolans auto car dealership.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 11:59:24 AM
Shit scammers like that should be marked and all of their scam-shits-ANNs should be closed. Too much of this shits on forum.
If we are involved in this project obviously lose so much time we spend on project scams
Their mission vision looks perfect but aims to cheat, the investors who have been involved only get the word '' scams ''
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 11:26:05 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
November 02, 2017, 11:23:52 AM
Thanks for informing us with this thread.
Report them on the Scam Accusation Board too.
Stop scammers for good!
Activity: 126
November 02, 2017, 11:21:38 AM
I believe in this project and I´m buying more ATS.
Activity: 91
November 02, 2017, 07:13:38 AM
from authorship

We also want to let everyone know that our team is working hard on building the project we raised funds for and we expect a beta version to be ready in the coming months. One of the most requested features authors asked about was the "one click import" of their Amazon published books. We are happy to announce we have implemented that feature so that authors can automatically import all of their published books into the Authorship platform with just one click.

Unfortunately no proofs and results of "working hard on building the project"
Activity: 33
November 02, 2017, 06:57:01 AM
ATS is 0.00002 ETH now. How low can it go?
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
November 02, 2017, 12:58:41 AM
Im i thé only one who didnt get paid ? Lol idk hoW people still buying this coin and later will come to cry
Activity: 15
October 31, 2017, 05:22:32 PM
Excellent finally you guys are waking up to these clowns running this project. Premise is great and of course if it comes about then hell yes we have a multi fucking million dollar company. FUCK YEA!!!

That latest update is a fucking joke. Basically they're saying we fucked up the launch, buy cheap ATS because we're fucking useless so its up to you fucking morons to keep the market cap looking fucking good. And then we'll let you know when we do some fucking work in our own fucking time.

I certainly wish you long term holders the best of fucking luck. This is my last post on this coin and have better things to waste my fucking time on.

Goodbye ATS you bunch of useless fucking fucks.

My feelings are similar on the project at the moment... put about half my nut on this the minute it got listed on on hitBTC because I foolishly thought the devs were serious about the project. At the moment i'm sitting on an 80% loss of my initial investment and still holding. reached out and offered to help the team in any way i could to work on PR, advertising, social media, SEO, etc... no response. Commented on their facebook page publicly about easy steps they could be taking to shore up some confidence in the project and they deleted my post and blocked me from being able to comment on anything on their facebook. If they're really so busy working, wouldn't they welcome any help they could get?? It doesnt make any sense.
October 31, 2017, 04:41:55 PM
Excellent finally you guys are waking up to these clowns running this project. Premise is great and of course if it comes about then hell yes we have a multi fucking million dollar company. FUCK YEA!!!

That latest update is a fucking joke. Basically they're saying we fucked up the launch, buy cheap ATS because we're fucking useless so its up to you fucking morons to keep the market cap looking fucking good. And then we'll let you know when we do some fucking work in our own fucking time.

I certainly wish you long term holders the best of fucking luck. This is my last post on this coin and have better things to waste my fucking time on.

Goodbye ATS you bunch of useless fucking fucks.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 31, 2017, 11:47:05 AM
I just want to see proof of this platform and the work being done, a video of the office, a sneak peak and some screenshots of the platform, anything to backup what they are currently saying.  It's all good going 'We have Amazon one click-import' but you need to backup your statements with something.. Hell, even most scams I have seen, photoshop screenshots or have a basic 'product' ATS, nothing.

I build a sign made of plastic at home. then i go to a high good office building. attach the shield and take some pictures. and already the course goes up? no it's not that easy

..What

As in you could just fake a sign i guess
October 31, 2017, 11:38:08 AM
I just want to see proof of this platform and the work being done, a video of the office, a sneak peak and some screenshots of the platform, anything to backup what they are currently saying.  It's all good going 'We have Amazon one click-import' but you need to backup your statements with something.. Hell, even most scams I have seen, photoshop screenshots or have a basic 'product' ATS, nothing.

I build a sign made of plastic at home. then i go to a high good office building. attach the shield and take some pictures. and already the course goes up? no it's not that easy

..What
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
October 31, 2017, 11:36:04 AM

October 31, 2017, 11:26:02 AM
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
X-Block.io
October 31, 2017, 09:36:18 AM
from authorship

Hello,

We would like to announce that the Authorship Token is available for trading on HitBTC, one of the worlds largest crypto trading platforms.

Both the ATS/BTC and ATS/ETH pairs are available.

We also want to clarify a few things regarding the recent low price the ATS token is being traded at as we received numerous inquiries about what can be done about it and why the Authorship team isn't doing anything about it.

One of the main reasons for the price drop is that most bounty participants sold and still sell their tokens for the lowest price they can receive, being impatient to convert the tokens to ETH or BTC even if they receive 10 times lower than the recommended trading price. Unfortunately, this is an aspect the Authorship team cannot control, many do not care what they receive, and until all those cheap tokens aren't being bought by serious long term hold investors, the price will bounce between this low prices.

If you are an investor, you should see this low price as an opportunity to acquire more tokens for a much better price than the ICO cost was. Our project is only months away from being launched and while we aren't allowed to speculate the future value of the ATS token, we are confident most of the investors are aware of the impact the project launch has over a token's price. This is also an opportunity for investors to reach a profit sooner by purchasing cheap tokens. By the time the price goes over the recommended minimum trading price, you'd be in a healthy profit. This is an opportunity we warmly recommend investors not to miss.

We also want to let everyone know that our team is working hard on building the project we raised funds for and we expect a beta version to be ready in the coming months. One of the most requested features authors asked about was the "one click import" of their Amazon published books. We are happy to announce we have implemented that feature so that authors can automatically import all of their published books into the Authorship platform with just one click.

We'll publish updates on our blog from time to time to keep everyone updated about the status of the project. Also, it is expected we'll get listed on another important exchange in November (more news to come).

ATS/BTC trading link: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ATS-to-BTC

ATS/ETH trading link: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ATS-to-ETH

So TL;DR
- Investors need to buy more tokens (lol)
- We can't speculate on the price (But marketed saying $0.15 each, lol)
- No screenshots, or proof of the Platform still.. Despite it being beta ready in a month or two (Where is the Alpha screenshots or storyboards etc)

I heavily defended ATS, but I'm becoming increasingly frustrated by this.

Pretty accurate summary right there, it is strange because if it was a scam then they seem to be putting in too much effort to keep it up, it seems more like just really poorly managed and thought out work is happening. What we have to hope is that eventually they will stumble on a product that attracts users and the price can rise but how much hope I have of that occurring decreases about each day.
October 31, 2017, 09:30:49 AM
from authorship

Hello,

We would like to announce that the Authorship Token is available for trading on HitBTC, one of the worlds largest crypto trading platforms.

Both the ATS/BTC and ATS/ETH pairs are available.

We also want to clarify a few things regarding the recent low price the ATS token is being traded at as we received numerous inquiries about what can be done about it and why the Authorship team isn't doing anything about it.

One of the main reasons for the price drop is that most bounty participants sold and still sell their tokens for the lowest price they can receive, being impatient to convert the tokens to ETH or BTC even if they receive 10 times lower than the recommended trading price. Unfortunately, this is an aspect the Authorship team cannot control, many do not care what they receive, and until all those cheap tokens aren't being bought by serious long term hold investors, the price will bounce between this low prices.

If you are an investor, you should see this low price as an opportunity to acquire more tokens for a much better price than the ICO cost was. Our project is only months away from being launched and while we aren't allowed to speculate the future value of the ATS token, we are confident most of the investors are aware of the impact the project launch has over a token's price. This is also an opportunity for investors to reach a profit sooner by purchasing cheap tokens. By the time the price goes over the recommended minimum trading price, you'd be in a healthy profit. This is an opportunity we warmly recommend investors not to miss.

We'll publish updates on our blog from time to time to keep everyone updated about the status of the project. Also, it is expected we'll get listed on another important exchange in November (more news to come).

ATS/BTC trading link: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ATS-to-BTC

ATS/ETH trading link: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ATS-to-ETH

So TL;DR
- Investors need to buy more tokens (lol)
- We can't speculate on the price (But marketed saying $0.15 each, lol)
- No screenshots, or proof of the Platform still.. Despite it being beta ready in a month or two (Where is the Alpha screenshots or storyboards etc)

I heavily defended ATS, but I'm becoming increasingly frustrated by this.
Pages:
Jump to: