Pages:
Author

Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam - page 14. (Read 26658 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 02:37:07 PM
I still believe in this project because I´m holding long term.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 01:39:21 PM
I find it frustrating that they deleted their post on facebook regarding the beta- testing signups.. it was one of the few things on their page that wasn't obsessed with the price of the coin and where to buy it. there's so much negativity on their page and nothing positive from them to counteract it.
Activity: 91
October 29, 2017, 01:19:40 PM
I certainly would be a grumpy investor at the current price, and don't see it going anywhere but down for a good few more days. Will pick these up dirt cheap when the market cap is 500k, which at the current rate will be this time tomorrow.

Authorship (ATS)  $0.009226 (-25.45%)

To the m00000000000000000000n.

What's happend with the price? Bata-test failed or what? Who is testing, please say your opinion
Activity: 410
Merit: 106
October 28, 2017, 07:40:07 PM
I certainly would be a grumpy investor at the current price, and don't see it going anywhere but down for a good few more days. Will pick these up dirt cheap when the market cap is 500k, which at the current rate will be this time tomorrow.

Authorship (ATS)  $0.009226 (-25.45%)

To the m00000000000000000000n.

October 28, 2017, 08:58:21 AM
It'll pick up once they admit they screwed over a good few thousand legit bounty hunters and deliver on what they promised.
If they don't admit they were huge jerks the community will not support these guys and the coin price will go backwards.
All those that invested whats your loss now 75%? They're not listening to anyone else, you investors need to let them know it was a jerk move and this project is going down faster than a hooker on speed.

I am an investor and keep in touch with them and I can tell you that ATS is gonna be listed on more exchanges but not when you want it but in the right time.

I´m holding long term so it´s great for me. If you are not a holder long term just sell right now and move on, life goes on.

Or you could hold long term and earn the right profit in the right time.

Activity: 410
Merit: 106
October 28, 2017, 05:53:58 AM
It'll pick up once they admit they screwed over a good few thousand legit bounty hunters and deliver on what they promised.
If they don't admit they were huge jerks the community will not support these guys and the coin price will go backwards.
All those that invested whats your loss now 75%? They're not listening to anyone else, you investors need to let them know it was a jerk move and this project is going down faster than a hooker on speed.
Activity: 35
October 28, 2017, 02:12:18 AM
Even though its listed oh HitBTC the price is still extremely low.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Activity: 63
October 27, 2017, 07:04:16 AM
Are people still calling this token scam? If you have not paid anything and not given anything how does that amount to scam? There are lots of lazy and slow people in bct. If you have not gotten token you did not pay for, do us a favor please move on with your miserable life, nobody owe you anything.

Please get some reading comprehension skills instead of revealing to everyone what a simple minded gimp you are.

Not everyone is calling it a scam, there are genuine users who have both invested in the token and referred people and their referrals have NOT RECEIVED tokens.

When you draw up a bounty program, it isn't ridiculous to expect the bounty program promises are lived up to and it's very logical to then question whether or not the ATS team are dishonest or too incompetent to manage an ICO (which they clearly are, if you are an intelligent investor, you should stay right away from this right now).
October 27, 2017, 03:31:50 AM
I believe today at 3pm it's going to start trading ATS/BTC
Activity: 42
October 26, 2017, 06:41:27 AM
Is there any news about beta-testing of the platform?

Starts in about 9 days I think? They posted on Facebook a few days ago

Thanks! Is anybody here who signed for testing the platform?

I was going to, but you have to be a published author (Understandably..) they said they were going to do PR about this week, so I imagine they are pushing it out to their other website!

Good news! Do please some review from time to time
October 26, 2017, 05:33:22 AM

I was going to, but you have to be a published author (Understandably..) they said they were going to do PR about this week, so I imagine they are pushing it out to their other website!
October 26, 2017, 04:56:25 AM

October 26, 2017, 04:30:54 AM

October 26, 2017, 03:59:34 AM
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 26, 2017, 02:57:45 AM
Are people still calling this token scam? If you have not paid anything and not given anything how does that amount to scam? There are lots of lazy and slow people in bct. If you have not gotten token you did not pay for, do us a favor please move on with your miserable life, nobody owe you anything.
October 26, 2017, 02:50:30 AM
Someone just bought about 300k worth

Very unstable coin, more then triple down from the max. Probably the reason is terrible bounty, and behavior of DEVs.

All coins have their ups and downs, people are still slowly buying in, myself included.
October 25, 2017, 04:38:59 PM
Someone just bought about 300k worth

Very unstable coin, more then triple down from the max. Probably the reason is terrible bounty, and behavior of DEVs.
Activity: 56
October 25, 2017, 02:35:21 PM
I support the project but the handling of it has been terrible. Im glad that they are sticking to the roadmap and launching the beta, hopefully they will redeem themselves.
October 25, 2017, 11:49:48 AM
may be true if ats scam because i do not receive any tokens ats.

just because someone didn`t receive any free tokens doesn`t mean the concept itself is scam; you just didn`t receive the tokens, probably not without a reason  Wink

you are right.  Wink  Cheesy  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: