Pages:
Author

Topic: [WARNING] Nxt is a scam and I have PROOF - page 3. (Read 5146 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Distributed is a half way house between centralised and decentralised. Explain what your definitions are or else I'll be force to descend to name calling and trying to undermine your character  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sure, do the name calling...that will be funny

There was already a picture on one of those nxt threads that showed you what is difference between centralized, decentralized and distributed. It went exactly that way and showed you which is better. Feel free to go through all those posts because I am not going through them.

Yeah, I got the feeling you were unwilling to do any research yourself  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy That picture was from a Ripple source (I posted it !!!  Cheesy Cheesy ) and switches the definitions of Decentralised and Distributed that is generally accepted across the crypto community.

Unless you have any real argument, with some decent evidence, I am going to take a break. This thread speaks for itself, anyone with any genuine interst has the basic info available to find out more about the scope and potential impact of Nxt.

I'll leave you with your closing arguments  *hopes for good arguement and links but waits for populist grandstanding with unfounded assertion* Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Why isn't this guy banned yet ?
Why would I get banned?
Why you arent banned yet?

I was not talking about you but if you feel guilty you are suspicious indeed.

Calling a crypto a scam is never harmless.
Not only cryptonaut is calling Nxt a scam without proof but he also insult people that disagree with his fantasy.
You could say he's just delusional but I think he has an agenda.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I mention Ripple in terms of nextcoin only because nextcoin took all ideas from Ripple. And I like to put salt to "oh look how innovative we are, we just copied everything from other coin"

It is easy to do what Nxt has done in a centralised or distributed environment. Nxt is valued highly as it is the first to do decentralised.

LOL, you are foolish. First you need to go again to see difference between distributed and centralised. Second I think you dont understand Ripple at all, if you did you wouldnt write such idiot thing. Third just look at how many coins have asset exchange (and had it before nextcoin) and tell me that its really hard to do Smiley

Counterparty and Mastercoin had AE's before Nxt and both have been pretty much failures so far. Nxt has been successful since day 1 and getting stronger as time goes on. Nxt has a large, hard won community, a big reputation for innovation and a verifiable track record for delivering what it promises.

Attack me if you want but presenting counter arguments (like what you think the definitions of the above terms mean) would be more helpful.

Sure, you changed your rethoric now. First it was that its hard to do what nextcoin programmers did, now when you realize that other coins had it too you go into terms of volume.

Thats not good way to present arguments.

Nxt is successful, is my rehtoric and my arguements are clear.

Yours are abscent.

My arguments are that its not innovative but it copied everything from other coins. And my arguments are very clear.

You changed rethoric again.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
How irrelevant is NXT? Dogecoin, a dying coin that was made as a joke, with a picture of doge meme as it's logo has over double the trade volume of NXT.

And LTC, a coin that is supposedly dying, is doing 17x more trade volume than NXT.

NXT is irrelevant.

Its irrelevant to me, I rode a way from 20mil to 80mil and maybe I will ride it again.

I just like to confront them since they tend to spam every damn thread on this forum with how innovative they are while in reality its all taken from other coins.

It's like a cult and trying to wake them up from it actually has the opposite effect of only reaffirming their delusions. But if your posts help stop a few noobs from drinking the kool-aid, cheers to you.
How irrelevant is NXT? Dogecoin, a dying coin that was made as a joke, with a picture of doge meme as it's logo has over double the trade volume of NXT.

And LTC, a coin that is supposedly dying, is doing 17x more trade volume than NXT.

NXT is irrelevant.

Its irrelevant to me, I rode a way from 20mil to 80mil and maybe I will ride it again.

I just like to confront them since they tend to spam every damn thread on this forum with how innovative they are while in reality its all taken from other coins in a way that has never successfully been done before and valued by the crypto community.

FIFY  Cheesy

True innovation, no?

No lol. How was it not done successfully if it works?

And please do not moderate my posts again.
Distributed is a half way house between centralised and decentralised. Explain what your definitions are or else I'll be force to descend to name calling and trying to undermine your character  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sure, do the name calling...that will be funny

There was already a picture on one of those nxt threads that showed you what is difference between centralized, decentralized and distributed. It went exactly that way and showed you which is better. Feel free to go through all those posts because I am not going through them.

NXT is irrelevant.

I just like to confront them since they tend to spam every damn thread on this forum with how innovative they are while in reality its all taken from other coins in a way that has never successfully been done before and valued by the crypto community.

FIFY  Cheesy

True innovation, no?
I mention Ripple in terms of nextcoin only because nextcoin took all ideas from Ripple. And I like to put salt to "oh look how innovative we are, we just copied everything from other coin"

It is easy to do what Nxt has done in a centralised or distributed environment. Nxt is valued highly as it is the first to do decentralised.

LOL, you are foolish. First you need to go again to see difference between distributed and centralised. Second I think you dont understand Ripple at all, if you did you wouldnt write such idiot thing. Third just look at how many coins have asset exchange (and had it before nextcoin) and tell me that its really hard to do Smiley

Counterparty and Mastercoin had AE's before Nxt and both have been pretty much failures so far. Nxt has been successful since day 1 and getting stronger as time goes on. Nxt has a large, hard won community, a big reputation for innovation and a verifiable track record for delivering what it promises.

Attack me if you want but presenting counter arguments (like what you think the definitions of the above terms mean) would be more helpful.

Sure, you changed your rethoric now. First it was that its hard to do what nextcoin programmers did, now when you realize that other coins had it too you go into terms of volume.

Nxt is successful, is my rehtoric and my arguements are clear.

Yours are abscent.

NXT is irrelevant.

I just like to confront them since they tend to spam every damn thread on this forum with how innovative they are while in reality its all taken from other coins.

I dont support Ripple, I only use it to move funds between exchanges. (I hold 2000 XRP for transactions fees, that is not even 1USD now, and so far in 1 and a half year of using it I didnt even use a single XRP so most likely I will never have to buy them again)

And XRP is not distributed yet. They only distributed 8,2% of all XRPs.

You're happy to use a distributed exchange, the holy grail for a lot of crypto users is to do everything decentralised. Under nobodies control. This is what Nxt is working towards and leading the field at the moment.

If you even understood what you are writing, you wouldnt be writing it. In distributed nobody controls anything. You still seem to confuse distributed and centralized.
Activity: 247
Merit: 250

NXT is irrelevant.

Why would I get banned?

Why you arent banned yet?

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

I dont support Ripple, I only use it to move funds between exchanges. (I hold 2000 XRP for transactions fees, that is not even 1USD now, and so far in 1 and a half year of using it I didnt even use a single XRP so most likely I will never have to buy them again)

And XRP is not distributed yet. They only distributed 8,2% of all XRPs.

You're happy to use a distributed exchange, the holy grail for a lot of crypto users is to do everything decentralised. Under nobodies control. This is what Nxt is working towards and leading the field at the moment.

legendary
Activity: 1225
Merit: 1000
I told you where I get that number. From James's mouth. Of course, it could be he is lying

Don't trust strangers on the internet. Sapere aude.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
I told you where I get that number. From James's mouth. Of course, it could be he is lying

Well, the problem here is that James in his article specifically states it's a "guesstimate", ie. he's not sure at all.
Yet you present it as a fact.

I have nothing against your argument about security. It's valid. I would, however, ask you not to present guesses as facts.
It doesn't help the discussion at all.

Do you have facts about this, or is it basically only based on what James has posted and you happen to agree?
Pages:
Jump to: