Pages:
Author

Topic: [WARNING] Nxt is a scam and I have PROOF - page 5. (Read 5146 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ethereum is 100% premine - they sell at a high price and keep everything. But that's great "lets just put some more coins in".
Should they ever buy back themselves, then it's a blatant pyramid scheme. But all is fine.

NXT was sold for 21 coins - nobody but 73 ppl believed in it.
Then the price rose a bit - massive stakes sold for still cheap prices on exchanges. Still, only a couple of thousand people bought.
The price rose more -  but still, right now every day there are single sell orders of 500k NXT up on Bter.  By now it's still only maybe 30.000 investors in NXT.

So why say the initial distribution is 73? Why draw this strict line? In reality it's a gradient. Every coin always starts with with one person, and then dilutes.
The difference between 73 and 30.000 is still laughable if ever at some point one billion people use it.
Anyone could have got in at any point - for cheap and got profit out of it. You still can - so stop looking at a specific point in the past and cry about it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
I read somewhere on here that Sataoshi mined about a million bitcoins to keep the network running when he first launched bitcoin. He could dump those any time he wanted. Does that make bitcoin a scam like you are claiming Nxt is?
Everyone knows Bitcoin is premined https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/satoshi-nakamoto-15-million-bitcoins-we-need-answers-37333
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Shall we have a real discussion now cryptonaut? If that is the purpose of this thread.
Here is a sample of my previosuly deleted posts, looks like cryptonaut only wants to plug EXO at the cost of his 'reputation'  Grin:

The BTC can be viewed by anyone to see which amounts were donated and when for the original 21BTC that has been collected. You failed to mention James also said that more than half of the initial stake has been sold off.

I have seen you continuously attempting to create the idea that Nxt has kept secrets, that the distribution is dark  But the facts are, you can track the BTC donations on the BTC blokchain before Nxt was launched. The Nxt blockchain shows the accounts who got what and where it has been since. This 'revalation' of yours holds no weight, the initial distribution and movement of Nxt since is completely transparent by design.

Do we have any proof for any of your other claims? Did you know that satoshi owns more than 80% of all accounts of all cryptos and he created more than 100% of every coin? It is on a forum so it must be true.

If you have great facts let's see them. Colaboration would be obvious and easy to track in the blockchain, all transactions are recorded and linked. Please post the links showing this colloboration. *posted with and without a plug for MGW at the end*

As devphp as already told you in the other FUD thread, "Bruteforcing a bad wallet password has nothing to do with hacking NXT as a technology."

And as I have alrady told you in the other FUD thread...

"
While I'm here, did you know there is a bounty available to anyone from the 'java is rubbish' and 'nothing at stake' crews? It is currently valued at a large chunk of 40 million dollars!  Got to be the biggest bounty in crypto history!

All you have to do is exploit the easy, obvious weaknesses and terrible flaws in NXT and POS in general that are repeated endlessly and you will be able to claim a big chunk of the Nxt market cap. Easy money folks! So... on your, marks, set..... GO!!!

*waits for Nxt market cap to be drained to zero*

"
*posted with and without a plug for MGW at the end*
I love how on the one hand OP feels the needs to make a "WAKE UP" thread, apparently for the benefit all the "Nxt shills" and then contintues to slag off the "Nxt shills".

Now I know Oscar Wilde has said consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative, but that's quite a leap of imagination there Smiley

I also love how you claim "FACTS" (sic) and then don't present them. Ah well. If you ever find your conclusive "proof", I'd like to see it.

Anyway: upcoming Digital Goods Store!
If people know of Indie musicians or game developers, have them have a look at it.
It's a great way to take distribution into their own hands.
On the 15th of August Sinan Boom is going to launch their new EP on it: https://soundcloud.com/sinan-bom
Do them a favour and buy it.

^^^ This will be deleted ^^^ OP doesn't like it when you don't agree with him.

It also means this post will be deleted too   Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1010
I love how on the one hand OP feels the needs to make a "WAKE UP" thread, apparently for the benefit all the "Nxt shills" and then contintues to slag off the "Nxt shills".

Now I know Oscar Wilde has said consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative, but that's quite a leap of imagination there Smiley

I also love how you claim "FACTS" (sic) and then don't present them. Ah well. If you ever find your conclusive "proof", I'd like to see it.

Anyway: upcoming Digital Goods Store!
If people know of Indie musicians or game developers, have them have a look at it.
It's a great way to take distribution into their own hands.
On the 15th of August Sinan Boom is going to launch their new EP on it: https://soundcloud.com/sinan-bom
Do them a favour and buy it.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
Beware of the Nxt shills. They need YOU to make them rich. They will say ANYTHING to get you onboard. The facts are in the OP. OVER 3/4 of the Nxt supply is held by a small group.

He's right. There is actually a huge community of shills - about 1000 of us. We hang out here -->  www.nxtforum.org

Here you will find out everything you might want to know about the release of our Digital Goods Store, Multigateway Decentralized Trading Exchange and Decentralized Asset Exchange.

You sound brainwashed. Look at the bigger picture. You will never get rich on Nxt if that is your intention.

Actually, you sound a little brainwashed.  Grin

Nxt will most likely have a larger market cap than Litecoin in 6-12 months. Potentially sooner. Nxt has a world wide media campaign going into effect soon. It will be 2nd in market cap only to Bitcoin. Its just a natural law based on the momentum that is occuring in its eco-system.

There are many things that can't even be discussed publicaly in detail at this point - like brick and mortar banks that have approached the Nxt eco-system regarding real world global business transactions.

So, I don't know if it will get someone "rich" - but seeing an investment grow 10-20x in 6-12 months. I think a lot of people would be happy with that.

I presented up to date facts on why Nxt is a scam. You present brainwash dribble about all of these great future plans and how your overlord will reward you with second place on coinmarketcap LOL.

YOU are the zombie.

I applaud you though. You almost got that sales pitch word for word from when it was dribbled to you.

For instance, the Nxt Asset Exchange has multiple Assets that have a market cap that would be in the top 50 of all current alt coin market caps.

The total market cap of all current assets is over 20 million$. And it really hasn't even been released (marketed) to the public yet.

Since Nxt carries value from being the currency backing this platform, Nxt is already undervalued. Any other company that supported a $20 million market place in its first 6 months would be valued above $50 million if it were a venture capital investment.

Nxt current market cap is probably equal to somewhere in the $100 million - $150 million range today, based on its utility of the asset exchange alone. Meaning, conservatively speaking, Nxt is currently undervalued by about 200-300%.

Market conditions will close that gap eventually. And more likely sooner rather than later.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I read somewhere on here that Sataoshi mined about a million bitcoins to keep the network running when he first launched bitcoin. He could dump those any time he wanted. Does that make bitcoin a scam like you are claiming Nxt is?
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
Beware of the Nxt shills. They need YOU to make them rich. They will say ANYTHING to get you onboard. The facts are in the OP. OVER 3/4 of the Nxt supply is held by a small group.

He's right. There is actually a huge community of shills - about 1000 of us. We hang out here -->  www.nxtforum.org

Here you will find out everything you might want to know about the release of our Digital Goods Store, Multigateway Decentralized Trading Exchange and Decentralized Asset Exchange.

You sound brainwashed. Look at the bigger picture. You will never get rich on Nxt if that is your intention.

Nxt will most likely have a larger market cap than Litecoin in 6-12 months. Potentially sooner. Nxt has a world wide media campaign going into effect soon. It will be 2nd in market cap only to Bitcoin. Its just a natural law based on the momentum that is occuring in its eco-system.

There are many things that can't even be discussed publicaly in detail at this point - like brick and mortar banks that have approached the Nxt eco-system regarding real world global business transactions.

So, I don't know if it will get someone "rich" - but seeing an investment grow 10-20x in 6-12 months. I think a lot of people would be happy with that.

I presented up to date facts on why Nxt is a scam. You present brainwash dribble about all of these great future plans and how your overlord will reward you with second place on coinmarketcap LOL.

YOU are the zombie.

I applaud you though. You almost got that sales pitch word for word from when it was dribbled to you.

Thanks for showing our bad the Nxt supply is compared to BTC. There is likely LESS than 100 people who owner OVER 3/4 of the Nxt supply.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
yeah right, welcome to the crypto world...
legendary

The bigger picture is the evidence doesn't support your assertions.

Care to present any evidence to the contrary?

He's right. There is actually a huge community of shills - about 1000 1766 of us. We hang out here -->  www.nxtforum.org

FIFY  Grin

And us shills posts over 550 posts a day and there are 15 new shills joining us everyday  Cheesy
Source:  https://nxtforum.org/index.php?action=stats

Take a look TS and cryptonaut ^^^^ this is what evidence to claims looks like
legendary

You haven't presented any evidence yet, where are the links to the blockchain? Anyone can follow James' reasoning above if they follow the blockchain transactions.

Where are your facts?
Actually the distribution is way worse than that.  We were initially told, for a long time, that it was 20 wallets who invested the 1.5 BTC limit and took 80% of NXT.  

http://nxtcoin.blogspot.ca/2014/06/how-nxt-changed-our-lives-james.html

Then James, who is a developer for NXT, only admitted a month ago that it was actually only 8 wallets who invested the full amount and took almost half of all NXT.  There was no taint analysis and we can't even ascertain if any real BTC was actually put in among those 8.  We can only name like 4 NXT whales on the top of our heads and it's quite likely at least one of them had multiple sockpuppets in the IPO.  

So in a nutshell easily 30%+ of NXT was owned by one person at some point, it's guaranteed, and then maybe another 5-10 people owned another 60%.

It's very easy to get a huge capitalization if you own all the coins, just look Marine Coin, Neutrino, Ripple, et cetera.  The difference is the NXT people kept the distribution a secret until January / February and by then they had plenty of BTC reserves to create artificial volume anytime they wanted.

I remember once pointing out that NXT itself had less volume than its' assets and as soon as I made that post, I kid you not, the day after they pumped the NXT volume to $120K.

You could have just quoted the article: Wink Cheesy Grin

There were 8 full BTC investors that each got 50 million NXT. The rest of 73 got mostly much smaller amounts. I cant say for sure, but I believe half a dozen of the original 8 (I am not sure who the other two are) have given away or sold off half or more of their 50 million along the way. It is simply a very hard thing to not cash out hundreds of thousands of dollars of profits! The smaller holders have most likely sold an even larger percentage on average than the half dozen..  There are probably a couple dozen early adopters who purchased 10 to 50 million NXT on the open market. I would say less than 50 of the original 73 and early adopters who got it at 1 BTC per million NXT (!!) still have more than 10 million NXT. probably less than half a dozen still have 50 million and most of those would be the early adopters and not the original founders. So roughly 25 USD millionaires at current 6 cent prices would be my guesstimate. Most of these are down to their long term core holdings and most likely wont sell at any price, short of $1, cuz they already have all the fiat they need. Whats the rush, especially now that NXT is where it is? This means the active liquid NXT is probably around 250 million total, which is still plenty especially with the normal trading volumes of 1 million NXT per day. The deck has already been shuffled, I dont believe there is any organized coalition that can come up with more than 10% to 15% of all NXT. If you know people, you will know how hard it is to get any half dozen to agree on anything! I dont believe any other crypto has this level of dispersion

TL:DR - the original investors have most likely sold off more than half of their stashes, that is what the trail in the blockchain leads too.

legendary
Actually the distribution is way worse than that.  We were initially told, for a long time, that it was 20 wallets who invested the 1.5 BTC limit and took 80% of NXT.  

http://nxtcoin.blogspot.ca/2014/06/how-nxt-changed-our-lives-james.html

Then James, who is a developer for NXT, only admitted a month ago that it was actually only 8 wallets who invested the full amount and took almost half of all NXT.  There was no taint analysis and we can't even ascertain if any real BTC was actually put in among those 8.  We can only name like 4 NXT whales on the top of our heads and it's quite likely at least one of them had multiple sockpuppets in the IPO.  

So in a nutshell easily 30%+ of NXT was owned by one person at some point, it's guaranteed, and then maybe another 5-10 people owned another 60%.

It's very easy to get a huge capitalization if you own all the coins, just look Marine Coin, Neutrino, Ripple, et cetera.  The difference is the NXT people kept the distribution a secret until January / February and by then they had plenty of BTC reserves to create artificial volume anytime they wanted.

I remember once pointing out that NXT itself had less volume than its' assets and as soon as I made that post, I kid you not, the day after they pumped the NXT volume to $120K.

You could have just quoted the article: Wink Cheesy Grin

There were 8 full BTC investors that each got 50 million NXT. The rest of 73 got mostly much smaller amounts. I cant say for sure, but I believe half a dozen of the original 8 (I am not sure who the other two are) have given away or sold off half or more of their 50 million along the way. It is simply a very hard thing to not cash out hundreds of thousands of dollars of profits! The smaller holders have most likely sold an even larger percentage on average than the half dozen. There are probably a couple dozen early adopters who purchased 10 to 50 million NXT on the open market. I would say less than 50 of the original 73 and early adopters who got it at 1 BTC per million NXT (!!) still have more than 10 million NXT. probably less than half a dozen still have 50 million and most of those would be the early adopters and not the original founders. So roughly 25 USD millionaires at current 6 cent prices would be my guesstimate. Most of these are down to their long term core holdings and most likely wont sell at any price, short of $1, cuz they already have all the fiat they need. Whats the rush, especially now that NXT is where it is? This means the active liquid NXT is probably around 250 million total, which is still plenty especially with the normal trading volumes of 1 million NXT per day. The deck has already been shuffled, I dont believe there is any organized coalition that can come up with more than 10% to 15% of all NXT. If you know people, you will know how hard it is to get any half dozen to agree on anything! I dont believe any other crypto has this level of dispersion
Pages:
Jump to: