Pages:
Author

Topic: ***WARNING TO PEOPLE WHO USE MONEYPAK/WALMART MONEY CARD*** - page 3. (Read 27902 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Time to lawyer up or contact a consumer rights service.

Agreed. If you brought it to a court they would probably just decide to give you the benefit of the doubt. It's not like its one of their larger accounts that they should worry about.

How would I go about doing this? Would I actually need a lawyer? I have around $1000 stuck on the card so wouldn't it be pointless with the money I'd have to spend?

I've never been in a situation where I needed to take anyone to court and I always figured it would never be worth it.. But man I really want to do it for the principal of that matter too.. This is just bullshit.
Activity: 196
Bitcoin is a food group.

Agreed. If you brought it to a court they would probably just decide to give you the benefit of the doubt. It's not like its one of their larger accounts that they should worry about.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
Activity: 182
This is continued from this thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wow-dispute-open-against-a-moneypak-i-reloaded-rothglobal-possible-scammer-88968
This is my service thread, My BTC for your MoneyPak - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/my-btc-for-your-moneypakcash-11-exchanges-84924

I just got off the phone from a rep and they concluded that even though I have done dozens upon dozens of transfers without complaints, that because of ONE SINGLE person disputing a $100 reload that apparently I'm the fraudster and need to provide every single receipt for all MoneyPak reload transactions in the past month and if I cannot, the remaining balance will remain locked without any appeal.

What?!!?!?

They basically just said "yeah your money is ours now sucker".

What kind of bullshit is this? I'm so raged right now.  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: