Pages:
Author

Topic: was trading beneficial for you? - page 4. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 07, 2018, 01:41:09 PM
For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?

When I first started to trading I have been at so many losses, but since I have been learning from those mistakes then now I am profitable enough for me to take it as a living.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
May 07, 2018, 01:21:56 PM
if you're talking about on overall , yes it is.
Even though i had minus on some of my trades, it's still give benefit for me on general
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
May 07, 2018, 01:02:28 PM
I have been try day trading a few month ago but I was get loss because dont have enough management of risk. So i move to long term trading because longterm trading will be more easy to gain profit just patient to wait for that. I remembered my mistakes when Im newbie in trading.  I bought a altcoin last few years ago and the price after few months increase very high but I already sold it when I see the price a little
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 01:02:20 PM
That's the reason I don't go for day trading because you need to spend a lot of time if you want to make profits otherwise you may lose money in day trading. In day trading if you miss the right time to buy or sell then you will lose money so I usually invest money on some good coins and wait for it to go high to sell. Trading is a one process in the bitcoin system it's including selling and buying ,the selling means sell the bitcoin with the investers and buying means buy the bitcoin from invester get low budget in changes of argument
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 01:02:05 PM
So far trading was for me not the nicest experience. I started out with zero experience at all and this led to overall losses and many wrong decisions. Im still in profit, this however was more due to the overall growth of the market than due to my good trades. I myself didn’t started trading right now. I am actually busy in learning the basics of trading so that I may have a better carrier in trading. I know number of traders and most of them are really making a good amount of money
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 09:32:54 AM
As I trade everyday I gain experience to it which lead me to become good trader day by day so trading is beneficial to me when it comes on the things here in crypro world. I remember when I was new to crypto world I was too desperate to earn money without knowing the good benefits it gives to someone who fully understand it, the first trading days of me are worst because I'm clueless when it comes to it so I decide to give some time to it for me to have some knowledge. And after a couple of months trading is too easy now for me specially monitoring the coins in the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 07, 2018, 09:11:00 AM
You can get experience in trading through spending time, in very beginning you should invest small amount of money in trading because there are more chances to lose your money if you do not have good experience in trading. Trading is a very beneficial source of income for me. Trading is the most profitable business that i have ever tried and because of trading i can easily make money within a week
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
May 07, 2018, 09:05:29 AM
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
I always getting many benefits from trading, I overcome my financial problem because of trading cryptocurrencies. Most of my bitcoins are from trading, I believe that being a trader is worth it job.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
May 07, 2018, 08:28:35 AM
 Definitely yes of course, trading is beneficial for me, because in this business you can quickly gain an income for just a day or daily, and its very well okay to me
because I don’t put too much hard work like constructions do to gain profits.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 04:24:19 AM
I am not going to go into details because there's a lot of things happened to me in my trading life but one thing is for sure trading is beneficial to me. I gained profit more that loses and I learned many things on my way. And everyday I kept learning which is something money can't be replaced and aside from gaining money I also met a lot of good people who trades. Over all my journey in trading is really good and I am not enjoying the fruit of my labor by traveling Cheesy
If you ask me, the success in trading profession depends on the determination and persistency of an individual. In the beginning when a trader has no experience, it is very likely that he will lose some amount and this happens with every novice but some people do not learn out of their mistakes, they rather flee away and never come back. Only those do not get benefits of this profession.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
May 04, 2018, 11:52:31 AM
honestly until now im not getting any profit
even i lost some money
but i got experience there
i got somthing to learn about this crypto trade
Activity: 528
May 04, 2018, 11:48:57 AM
Yes it is! I can get many benefits from trading cryptocurrencies. Trading is worth it and it is the reason why many people are continuing to trade their cryptocurrencies. Patience is the key for you to easily earn money from trading.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 11:41:03 AM
compared to following a more profitable trading campaign program, if you have a large enough capital better trading because it will be profitable if you are diligent and patient to live it.
Activity: 364
May 04, 2018, 11:35:58 AM
I just tried trading recently. I guess these last few months but before I started,I have read multiple sources where I can gain knowledge about trading since I am not a trader even in stock. I am earning just right amount for a beginner, sometines I lose though but I think it is part of life. I do not let regret keep me from taking trades although I keep losing on my first tries.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
May 04, 2018, 05:48:45 AM
Still, I am in profits. Smiley I started doing trade after 2016 , actually in 2016 I started to learn and doing small trade regularly.first I learn the trade at hitbtc demo site.then I joined bittrex and etherdelta exchange.how much I earn till now!! I can't remember it but its good amount of local money really.
Brother it seems you have played very efficiently. Superb strategy it was for getting best of the profits out of your investment. Everyone must follow this plan because once you have learnt the basics of what you are going to do, you would be having more confidence on your trading. Then best option you have chosen is to trade on demo account. Later on, definite profits should be in your accounts.
Activity: 588
May 02, 2018, 07:20:09 AM
In trading, there will be a loss because the sale and purchase it must be about profit and loss. You are not completely lucky at all times.
Trading is about learning to make decisions and we have to learn from it.
Activity: 420
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 02, 2018, 06:33:33 AM
I am not going to go into details because there's a lot of things happened to me in my trading life but one thing is for sure trading is beneficial to me. I gained profit more that loses and I learned many things on my way. And everyday I kept learning which is something money can't be replaced and aside from gaining money I also met a lot of good people who trades. Over all my journey in trading is really good and I am not enjoying the fruit of my labor by traveling Cheesy
Activity: 386
May 02, 2018, 05:39:58 AM
Because I started it from free capital like faucet and other like this, so I don't think too much about the losses. Although is so hard to rise up again and need a several months to have a capital for trading. Finally I have an enough capital to real trade from the result and create a trading, sign camp, etc as sidejob
It takes some time before a man can make high achievements in his life. It was your persistency and constant efforts that enabled you to earn good amounts of wealth. Do not slow down your pace rather increase it. Your journey has only begun and if ever you feel tired of dealing with all matters, take some rest but never give up. Crypto trading is the best form of trading when it comes to profits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
May 01, 2018, 12:18:23 AM
For more than three years, I have been trading cryptocurrency and must say that so far, trading cryptocurrency has been so beneficial for me. I am not wildly rich as I thought I would when starting out, but I' m not average either. I think my finances has improved as a result of trading.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
May 01, 2018, 12:14:41 AM
I am benefiting from trading because i will act according to the situation of the market, if the market situation is not good then i will start holding the coins. Most of the cases i am a long-term holder, so mostly i won't about the market.
Pages:
Jump to: