Pages:
Author

Topic: was trading beneficial for you? - page 6. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 07:53:51 AM
For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?
When I started trading on my own, I first got a profit when the market grew, but when the market fell, I did not know what to do. I suffered losses. My loss was about $ 700. I decided to take courses. I was trained by a trader, where I received answers to all questions. Knowledge, together with practice and experience, makes it possible to avoid major mistakes that lead to losses.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
April 29, 2018, 12:43:55 AM
Because I started it from free capital like faucet and other like this, so I don't think too much about the losses. Although is so hard to rise up again and need a several months to have a capital for trading. Finally I have an enough capital to real trade from the result and create a trading, sign camp, etc as sidejob
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 11:42:59 PM
actually yes trading is very profitable for anyone who can determine and analyze the value of coin is increased, for me personally trading is determined with the time and the right price, never wait for something uncertain. If I think it has a profit up to 50 - 100% it is a golden opportunity that we must immediately sell.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 06:01:16 PM
Almost all trading tactics are capable of making a profit, but the high level of risk and complexity in use can become a serious obstacle to the increase in profit. As for me, trading is beneficial
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 11:12:06 AM
Trading has been beneficial all throughout these years for me. These has helping me a lot in where I can gain profit on the coins I really believes on to hold and on selling point. A lot of users actually can say trading has been good at this time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
April 03, 2018, 10:05:38 AM
You will lose your make the most the event that you just cannot bear to baghold your purchased token for a few time nevertheless within the event that you just will discern the way to resist your feelings and let those unforeseen misfortunes glide by then you will have tremendous opportunities to recapture what you lose by staking the coins. Since for the foremost half we are able to see the real pump of the coins once it'll stay for additional months on that. Early providing is small indefinite amount suicide since we are able to miss the gold circumstances of the coin we tend to purchased.
Activity: 224
April 03, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
You will lose your make the most the event that you just cannot stand to sack hold your purchased token for a few time however within the event that you just will work out a way to challenge your feelings and let those fulminant misfortunes pass then you will have tremendous opportunities to recapture what you lose by staking the coins. Since for the foremost half we are able to see the real pump of the coins once it'll stay for a lot of months thereon. Early providing is smidge suicide since we are able to miss the gold circumstances of the coin we tend to purchased.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2018, 07:03:42 PM
Trading is useful for me. I like to trade. Although I practically did not earn anything in 9 months, but I recovered all losses and acquired a very important and useful experience.
No doubt that trading is also beneficial for me, because i am getting a good profit from bitcoin trading, i fact i am interested in trading and therefore giving good time to it, in fact bitcoin trading is more easy than any other kind of trading, here in bitcoin trading we do not need to study the coin, because bitcoin is already too much poplar and therefore i think that bitcoin is too much safe for trading.
Activity: 579
March 27, 2018, 04:25:48 PM
Yes. I have managed to earn extra money via trading. I have a lot of bills coming in every single month and trading is the single best way to cover them all without spending my sizeable salary.
The fact is that the last time Even despite the huge drop in the market, still it is possible to earn decent money on trade. My salary is almost non-existent, then the crypto currency gives me not only means for existence, but also for the realization of many of my needs.
Activity: 97
March 27, 2018, 02:21:52 PM
Yes. I have managed to earn extra money via trading. I have a lot of bills coming in every single month and trading is the single best way to cover them all without spending my sizeable salary.
Activity: 448
Diagon
March 26, 2018, 07:25:48 AM
Trading is useful for me. I like to trade. Although I practically did not earn anything in 9 months, but I recovered all losses and acquired a very important and useful experience.
Activity: 238
March 26, 2018, 07:12:53 AM
You will lose your take advantage the event that you simply cannot stand to sack hold your purchased token for a few time nonetheless within the event that you simply will discern a way to challenge your feelings and let those sharp misfortunes fade then you will have tremendous opportunities to recapture what you lose by staking the coins. Since for the foremost half we will see the real pump of the coins once it'll stay for additional months thereon. Early giving is tittle suicide since we will miss the gold circumstances of the coin we tend to purchased.
Activity: 322
March 09, 2018, 01:52:11 AM
In case the expenses are down again then it is best to grasp those important coins for the present by virtue of it is trivial to trade or to offer them because the cost isn't helpful yet. Regardless, there's no convincing motivation to worry since it is in nature of the cryptos to be eccentric, so definitely the expenses of the coins will rise go down again.
Activity: 101
Merit: 2
March 04, 2018, 03:14:36 PM
Trading was beneficiary. I always try to do both. If I reach a certain point, I set some things aside to hodl and continue to invest with the leftover.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 04, 2018, 02:00:14 PM
I'm not doing trading anymore, don't have enough time and it has become to demanding for me.
I didn't trade much so the profit wasn't big either but from time to time I was successful. I've learned a lot and also made some miney. But few years before it was much easier than today so to be honest I gave up. At least from serious trading.
I think yes it is beneficial. Although I don't have much experience in trading in different kind  of coins but at least most who are in the trading are now growing in terms of financially. For me to have no regret with this thing, I am not investing at almost coins, I am conservative and wise enough before I make decisions.
Experience make you better trader. Every chance have an opportunity window that lead you to make a difference. You can take the charge and utilize some chances only when you are ready to accept your mistakes. Profits and losses are accompanied every time, so don’t only happy for the profits and mourn for the losses, rather learn what mistakes were and how you can settle them next time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
March 04, 2018, 03:09:03 AM
Yes,for many people trading helps to earn extra earning through little effort and some people are doing crypto currency trading as their full time job because they can earn more money here than your day job.But it is risky job and not all can not succeed because your profits is actually loss of some trader so you can't expect always to get benefit from it so keep trading as your part time job.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
March 04, 2018, 02:22:42 AM
If you are a skilled or experienced trader who made the most out of it, I can say that it would be beneficial for them as long they knew when to buy or sell despite that it is an unpredictable marketplace.

However, for those of you who are still new or inexperienced in cryptocurrency trading, I don't think that it's kind of beneficial for me because there is a high chance that you will be losing a lot of money for good.
The conclusion on what you said is a newbie or has not gain more experience in this will not beneficial right. But what this means that losing is beneficial because every skilled trader step on that road. In simple terms you need to step by step going up and there is no instant unless you are very lucky like to win in a raffle or anything else. In trading everything is beneficial as long as you always learn out new things or strategies.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
March 04, 2018, 02:04:33 AM
If you are a skilled or experienced trader who made the most out of it, I can say that it would be beneficial for them as long they knew when to buy or sell despite that it is an unpredictable marketplace.

However, for those of you who are still new or inexperienced in cryptocurrency trading, I don't think that it's kind of beneficial for me because there is a high chance that you will be losing a lot of money for good.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 01:52:34 AM
My trading experience has been a bittersweet one. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lost. Experience plays an important role especially in dealing with emotions. Research and study as much as possible helps a lot.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
March 04, 2018, 01:50:44 AM
I'm not doing trading anymore, don't have enough time and it has become to demanding for me.
I didn't trade much so the profit wasn't big either but from time to time I was successful. I've learned a lot and also made some miney. But few years before it was much easier than today so to be honest I gave up. At least from serious trading.
I  think the way to increase your bitcoin is attractive in the term of trading. I am also a trader and I also get a good profit from my trade and along with that I also invest my money in ICO etc so this way I increase my money and in short I will say that trade is a best source of income and anyone who will learn it will love it.
Pages:
Jump to: