Pages:
Author

Topic: waves - page 2. (Read 451 times)

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 03, 2018, 08:52:57 AM
Good day, guys! does anybody give waves lease?  i do it, i can't say this is very profitable , but better than just keep on the DEX.  for my 500 waves i receive now about 1-2 waves per month ( Grin Grin ) and other airdrops coins as bonus. It looks a bit funny , but i think about future when the coin will cost much more. im waiting  80-100$ per one waves next year.

Oh yeah, sure, I have been leasing my Waves ever since I had my hands on them. I agree it is not much at all, but to me, it is a small bonus (plus every week I get back enough Waves to pay for 2 to 3 transaction fees) so I am not complaining at all. Like you said, the other airdrop tokens are also some small bonus. Right now not worth anything but yes, perhaps in 3 years?
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 08:45:07 AM
Waves are one of the best coins for me. I hope in this year its price will go to the moon. The price should increase very high until end of 2018
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 07:45:09 AM
If you are buying waves don't forget to also trade some for the Waves Community Token to take advantage of all the airdrops that occur.

This is much more profitable then leasing at the moment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
March 03, 2018, 07:36:07 AM
Good day, guys! does anybody give waves lease?  i do it, i can't say this is very profitable , but better than just keep on the DEX.  for my 500 waves i receive now about 1-2 waves per month ( Grin Grin ) and other airdrops coins as bonus. It looks a bit funny , but i think about future when the coin will cost much more. im waiting  80-100$ per one waves next year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
March 03, 2018, 07:27:48 AM
Hello! Today bought the WAVES tokens, how do you think in 2018 will the growth of this coin? Are there any ideas on it?  Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 03, 2018, 07:23:21 AM
Yes, theoretically WAVES has a very good prospects. But the project develops very slowly. The price is falling for several months already. I think a wise investor will not want to invest too much in such project.
The most important thing is the community and technology of Waves. I realize waves will slow down value growth. If I were an investor I would choose crytocurrency with new technology and a strong community.
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
March 02, 2018, 07:03:00 PM
Yes, theoretically WAVES has a very good prospects. But the project develops very slowly. The price is falling for several months already. I think a wise investor will not want to invest too much in such project.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
March 02, 2018, 06:23:25 PM
This is a real undervalued gem right now. It used to be in the top 20, have no idea why it's gone down. Development has been solid, and their smart contract and TX/s capability is much better than ETHs, it's essentially a better version of ETH. I think Waves will take off again soon.
The possibility why waves drop their ratings on the market cap is all because of the newly hyped and pumped coins which overtook some of the positions of the good coins out there if you will observe the top 20 coins right now some of them are newly created coins or some unpopular coins, got hyped or pump by some groups of whales to attract investors, that's their common way of making such coin more famous and costly.

It was truly undervalued a few weeks ago, and even now it is still at an excellent price. Anything below $10 is still a great value buy though even at 12 I would still be adding more and more to it.

It has certainly dropped off the ratings, as you say because of other alts that have been strictly overvalued. Waves may be taking its sweet time to develop as a platform but it has so much in store.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
March 02, 2018, 05:51:46 PM
i have hope for Waves but the problem is there are no many ICOs on waves as ETH or even now on NEO. Waves is a platform same as ETH or NEO but no really good project on waves so the price doesnt go up so much. If we see in coming days many ICOs project based WAVES than we can see easily $150.
Activity: 464
March 02, 2018, 05:38:34 PM
I had and still have great hopes for waves. It’s not a random regular coin that will fade away. Waves is product of a hard work and it’s a smoothly working platform. It just needs couple of key points to improve but that requires some time. We should give waves little more time be the waves we are expecting.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
March 02, 2018, 04:35:16 PM
reason why i believe in waves
1. very professional dev
2. strong community
3. the best Decentralized Exchange called DEX
4. Great Planned features see the detail below or in waves site (https://wavesplatform.com)
    - Smart contracts (non-turing)
       Hardware wallets, shapeshift
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Messaging, off-chain, front-end
    - Lite-client
       Turing complete smart contracts

so i believe this year will be the year of waves

I believe in Waves too. You forgot the leasing platform and token creation tab.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
March 02, 2018, 04:00:27 PM
I bought these coins a long time ago, but they did not bring me a profit. But I can not sell WAVES, because it will lead to losses. I regret this purchase.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 03:44:07 PM
I bought waves near enough at its ath at around $13 Sad

I did by more though when it dipped but still my average is pretty damn high.

Although Waves hasn’t gone in the direction price wise as I would have liked and thought it would go, I’m still holding out. Doesn’t really matter if I’m holding out till end of year or even next. I put in what I could afford and believe it will go up in price, it’s just about the log game for me. I’ll be holding long term and hopefully it will pay off!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 03:01:28 PM
1. very professional dev
2. strong community
4. Great Planned features see the detail below or in waves site (https://wavesplatform.com)
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Lite-client

i didnt understand why waves didnt became an eth.

everyone has big excepts from this coin but it didint give peoples hope
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 02:36:05 PM
I saw a lot of topics here with strange name like "fraud scum" that contains accusations against the head of the company. And all this looks very strange because project looks real with the good team and working product( agree there are some bugs in it  Grin)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 02, 2018, 02:00:46 PM
Definitely waves have a better future, the volume at the moment is low but it may be a good entry point for waves, when the market recovers and the btc consolidates then we will definitely see big growth in waves.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 02, 2018, 01:56:15 PM
The waves were bought in the beginning. I expected more promising growth, a little disagreement. But still, the investments paid off, and this is the main thing.
Activity: 532
March 02, 2018, 01:46:46 PM
I agree with most of your statements except that 3. the best Decentralized Exchange called DEX, if it is the best then decentralized exchanges cannot compete with centralized ones. I think new ones like oax will be exceptional
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
March 02, 2018, 12:32:19 PM
I agree that waves has nice idea. But nobody know when price will rise at least twice. For now easier make profit with another altcoins
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
March 02, 2018, 12:00:27 PM
1. very professional dev
2. strong community
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Lite-client

I am on this forum for some time and i always write about waves cause i believe that its price in this and maybe at the beggining of next year will bounce even 10 times!
Pages:
Jump to: