Pages:
Author

Topic: waves - page 3. (Read 451 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 10
March 02, 2018, 11:59:02 AM
Waves went from 2nd March 2017 - end of year 2017 x70. If they will reach in the end of 2018 only 20 or 30 dollars will be very bad. I expect 100 dollars and more.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
March 02, 2018, 11:31:37 AM
I also believe in waves and Hoping that holding 13 waves until now will be worth it in the near future.
I will hold my waves till the price of it os half of the current price of bitcoin.

Wow sound good man, you will hold your waves until become like that. I hope I can be like you, can hold coins very long time. (Maybe after this I will buy waves 1-5 maybe because I have no money  Grin)

Just get on coinmarketcap and find a decent looking project with a very low marketcap. There's still some good projects out there with market caps of less than $10,000,000 or so. Those are what you want to buy into and hold. They're more than likely going to go up.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 02, 2018, 11:26:43 AM
I also believe in waves and Hoping that holding 13 waves until now will be worth it in the near future.
I will hold my waves till the price of it os half of the current price of bitcoin.

Wow sound good man, you will hold your waves until become like that. I hope I can be like you, can hold coins very long time. (Maybe after this I will buy waves 1-5 maybe because I have no money  Grin)
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 11:15:14 AM
Waves has a very powerful development team. They regularly update on their github. I do not appreciate the technology of the Waves. In the future, Waves will definitely increase the value but certainly not faster than the current ICO.
Activity: 210
March 02, 2018, 10:49:33 AM
I want to join this waves, looks like interesting, are security is secure? because of many websites was hacked and get lost much of coin, thanks for the information
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
March 02, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
I also support waves from the day one and i am expecting it to reach much better numbers. I think it has all the ingredients required to be a succesful coin. Project it self is very promising and it's developers are qualified people. There is no reason for waves to not be as good as ethereum in long term. Tho it's going a bit slower than most of us expected but i think it will break it's chains before too long and it will reach hundred bucks in mid term.
Activity: 511
March 02, 2018, 10:20:15 AM
I still believe in waves will be a strong coin in the future and holds some waves for the old one. although not as popular as the ether maybe the wavea is less advertising or how so developers are not too interested, and it's possible that waves still take a long time to be popular like the ether
Yes waves has the strong coin and has the strong community. We observe that waves has slowly improvement in the market but for sure in the future waves can be huge with its value. They have shows an update in terms of development so I am still observing the activity in the market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 02, 2018, 10:11:13 AM
This is a real undervalued gem right now. It used to be in the top 20, have no idea why it's gone down. Development has been solid, and their smart contract and TX/s capability is much better than ETHs, it's essentially a better version of ETH. I think Waves will take off again soon.
The possibility why waves drop their ratings on the market cap is all because of the newly hyped and pumped coins which overtook some of the positions of the good coins out there if you will observe the top 20 coins right now some of them are newly created coins or some unpopular coins, got hyped or pump by some groups of whales to attract investors, that's their common way of making such coin more famous and costly.
Activity: 685
Merit: 14
March 02, 2018, 09:58:09 AM
reason why i believe in waves
1. very professional dev
2. strong community
3. the best Decentralized Exchange called DEX
4. Great Planned features see the detail below or in waves site (https://wavesplatform.com)
    - Smart contracts (non-turing)
       Hardware wallets, shapeshift
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Messaging, off-chain, front-end
    - Lite-client
       Turing complete smart contracts

so i believe this year will be the year of waves
Obviously! Waves is the best project still most of the investors are investing continuously because they know the potential of this coin. But some of the countries are regulate the cryptocurrency it is the major problem in price fluctuation so all the coins are fluctuating continuously it will be normal in soon.
Activity: 49
March 02, 2018, 09:39:00 AM
I'm also going to hold strong to my waves. I really believe in the potential of this platform with it's surrounding ecosystem.

Just read the february review: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-february-review-c1bd09b4a7a2

Activity: 140
March 02, 2018, 09:36:41 AM
I still believe in waves will be a strong coin in the future and holds some waves for the old one. although not as popular as the ether maybe the wavea is less advertising or how so developers are not too interested, and it's possible that waves still take a long time to be popular like the ether
Activity: 504
March 02, 2018, 09:34:53 AM
But I am still confused, why platform waves not interesting in the eyes of developers?
Does waves have a weakness that we do not know?

I also see that the average project that uses waves platforms is also unpopular, very different from projects using the ethereum platform.

if by "developers" you mean the idiots who create new ICOs every day then it is pretty obvious don't you think? i guess not.
the reason why these so called "developers" choose ethereum to create their shitty project is because they want to use the popularity of ETH and the advertisement they do and get some popularity that way.

it is like if i create a new ICO by only spending 30 minutes of copy pasting some other project and spend 90% of that time making a new ANN topic. if i do it on ETH a lot of idiots will join but if i do it on Waves a lot of the same idiots won't even know what Waves is because it is not as advertised and hyped up as ETH.

and the funny thing is the projects on Waves is better than the rest of the ICOs for some reason. possibly thanks to the more effort they put into creating them.

so easy they create a project and take a lot of money for their own wealth. but there are still many investors who are deceived and interested in investing there, in the end I laugh when they get stuck, firmly saying that the project is scam, shitcoin and others  Shocked Smiley
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
March 02, 2018, 09:32:51 AM
reason why i believe in waves
1. very professional dev
2. strong community
3. the best Decentralized Exchange called DEX
4. Great Planned features see the detail below or in waves site (https://wavesplatform.com)
    - Smart contracts (non-turing)
       Hardware wallets, shapeshift
       Mobile apps update
       Decentralized voting
       Simple messaging
    - Atomic swap
       Voting (front-end)
    - Messaging, off-chain, front-end
    - Lite-client
       Turing complete smart contracts

so i believe this year will be the year of waves

It is a very good platform but it is not giving out any good project at the moment. Too many of these are scams and can´t be taken seriously, so the platform suffers.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
March 02, 2018, 09:20:08 AM
I believe on waves that in the near future we can see its development in the market. It takes time to improve right now but I think we will see a surprise mooning price in this coin. It has a strong community that could lead a strong value ahead.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
March 02, 2018, 09:09:09 AM
But I am still confused, why platform waves not interesting in the eyes of developers?

I also see that the average project that uses waves platforms is also unpopular, very different from projects using the ethereum platform.

if by "developers" you mean the idiots who create new ICOs every day then it is pretty obvious don't you think? i guess not.
the reason why these so called "developers" choose ethereum to create their shitty project is because they want to use the popularity of ETH and the advertisement they do and get some popularity that way.

it is like if i create a new ICO by only spending 30 minutes of copy pasting some other project and spend 90% of that time making a new ANN topic. if i do it on ETH a lot of idiots will join but if i do it on Waves a lot of the same idiots won't even know what Waves is because it is not as advertised and hyped up as ETH.

and the funny thing is the projects on Waves is better than the rest of the ICOs for some reason. possibly thanks to the more effort they put into creating them.
Activity: 504
March 02, 2018, 08:22:19 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 02, 2018, 05:27:17 AM
Lately, the prospect of Waves 2018 will show an increase in prices in the crypto market because Platform waves has successfully won the sympathy of various industries because of its technology and blockchain applications. I read an article that Waves also made cooperation with the National Settlement Depository (NSD), a storage center of the Moscow Stock Exchange.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
March 02, 2018, 04:58:37 AM
i also expect a good future for Waves, it is a good enough project with lots of interesting features specially features that are very hyped these days including smart contracts and decentralized exchange platform.

Waves is certainly a much better platform than Ethereum. the only difference is that it is not as much advertised and hyped!
Activity: 490
March 02, 2018, 04:32:20 AM
definitely the guys are developing, creating a closed ecosystem. Sasha Ivanov himself in an interview said that he keeps his coins and is ready to sell the part when they will cost $ 1000)). Of course, these are too bright dreams, but the fact that they will cost $ 20-30 at the end of 2018 is definitely. Why I think so, the project is being actively developed and improved, the project is supported by the crypto community. The growth of bitcoin will increase the price of a coin in dollars. And the course of the coin to bitcoin will grow on the news. We are all waiting for crypto spring
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
March 02, 2018, 04:15:34 AM
Waves is awsome! Have you been on their https://beta.wavesplatform.com ? It's an decentralised exchange, with beautiful layout. You also have all coins stored there (wallet), including coins made on waves platform. I really like it.
Was going to kick against this post - Waves again! Been holding that stone for a year now. But after trying out the beta platform - OMG! It looks a different gaaxy from what it used to be!
Pages:
Jump to: